It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Could a Young Ebe (grey) be raised by a Human family ???

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now, first of all I'd like to make it clear, this is not an attack on EarthSister.

However, I really have to disagreew with, well most of what she said.


True, if a race whom evolved on a world with an atmosphere fundamentally diffferent from ours would not be able to survive here without the aid of technology.

If a race evolved on a world similiar in composition to Earth, that is carbon based life, oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, source of H2O and at around the same distance from the primary star, than they'd be able to survive here without technology, since they would have all the basics they need to survive, unless they've artificailly changed themselves to require something that they naturally did'nt need.

As for aliens being made of the same things as their worlds, well everything is made of the same stuff, it's not like there's some anti-matter planet with anti-matter aliens in space somewhere, it would never even exist.




posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why would a gray agree to be raised by humans in the first place I have to ask? It would be like a human being raised by a cow. Maybe if it was stranded here it would want that. The grays are technically advanced but they lack what makes humans.. well human. But based upon their interaction with humans I don't think they deserve to become more human.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by denythestatusquo]



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   


As for aliens being made of the same things as their worlds, well everything is made of the same stuff, it's not like there's some anti-matter planet with anti-matter aliens in space somewhere, it would never even exist.


Amen, this is really a simple answer, as IF there was any question as to whether they are oxygen-using beings, as if they were not, then they would NEVER have been seen by so many humans outside their ships.
This has never even entered my mind as to whether they can/do adapt here.



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Why would a gray agree to be raised by humans in the first place I have to ask? It would be like a human being raised by a cow. Maybe if it was stranded here it would want that. The grays are technically advanced but they lack what makes humans.. well human. But based upon their interaction with humans I don't think they deserve to become more human.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by denythestatusquo]



Well, if it were a baby, well how many babies do you know that can make the dicision on where they want to live?

I like Grey's, I don't think all the bad stuff said about them is true, well I don't think most of the stuff said about them is true, but anyways I think they deserve to live with humans if both parties are in agrement.

[edit on 3/25/2006 by iori_komei]



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I also want to say I'm not having a dig either EarthSister.



Originally Posted by EarthSister
It is much easier and safer for our visiting races to just meet spiritually instead of taking unnecessary risks in alien atmosphere. Think of your deep sea diver working at the bottom of the ocean. Would his colleagues call him on a phone or would the unit launch another entire mission to get another man to the bottom of the sea to communicate information? If they can just speak telepathically, why go down physically and why the phone? And who would want to try live there?

Contacting whether it be by phone or telepathically when someone is on a mission, that would be a case of common sense especially if you were trying to keep a low profile. A giant race of EBE's in bubble-suits may destroy their chance of being inconspicuous. What I was saying in regard to your post, why would EBE's come to a place if they knew they couldn't sustain there? Which would lead you to believe EBE's are just exploring and trying to expand their knowledge about us, the same as humans try to gain knowledge about the unknown in our own world (ie. the deep unknown of the ocean).


Originally Posted by EarthSister
With technology and personal abilities, the alien races meet with us and with each other very easily. Meetings are always direct and to the point, but take a lot of planning and coordination to set up, especially carefully when humans are involved. So when meetings can be done most easily and safely- out of body and by telepathy, they are. We humans are the ones who usually need them to use all the technology in order for us to perceive them when they want us to.

I don't think that EBE's doing that would be a case of not being able to survive in the atmosphere, I think that would be a case of personal safety.



[edit on 25-3-2006 by JRod1984]



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh my.. I feel the sudden urge to reply to EarthSister..

EarthSister, what leads you to belive that an alien couldn't survive on earth? Out of the planets that could visit us (And I don't pretend to know which ones can), you mean to belive that not even one has a similiar build to us? You're saying, that out of the god knows how many planets out there, that none of them can so much as take a breath of O2 without keeling over? I can't even begin to try to understand where that comes from, since simple math says that the odds of there being a similair planet anywhere are so slim that it would be easy to say that its impossible. And what you've posted looks like a mixture of religion and alien belief. You seem to be going out on a pretty long limb here, in that you're saying things about them usingn telepathy, meeting with humans..

By chance, what are these meetings like? Are they the times that aliens snatch us from our homes, perform god awful experiments and drop us like test subjects? Or is it when they think its fun to go out and murder cattle for no reason. When humans kill cows, we eat them. When they kill cows, they do just about everything short of bestiality and bbq, but don't eat them. In all of the advancements that these aliens have made, with the ability to come here from another solar system at the very least, the cow still presents an awe inspiring mystery?

Alpha Grey.. You seem to be wondering about how exactly greys interact with humans. You want to know if they'll be our friends, if humans can foster them, and so on. But it seems to me that the greys don't really have a childhood. Since they all look the same, show no emotion, and so on, theres a couple possiblities that I consider. Either their clones, or robots. In either case, it seems like the childhood step could be skipped over.



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
JRod1984



Contacting whether it be by phone or telepathically when someone is on a mission, that would be a case of common sense especially if you were trying to keep a low profile. A giant race of EBE's in bubble-suits may destroy their chance of being inconspicuous.


Yes, I agree, and that is the case with the visiting races. They have to keep a low profile publicly because of us as a whole race- the way we run our world- the way we think- they way we will hurt them and hurt anybody who is known to have close contact with them, potentially learning important things from them.

They show their crafts increasingly to more and more humans publicly and privately, and write messages in our fields (not all crop circles are human-made, just most of them are anymore.) They meet with their human contacts individually in private to share information. It is possible for us to see them when they are out of body by the same mechanism with which we can see other humans out of body, or spirits or angels.

A giant race of EBE in bubble-suits showing themselves either in private or around town would be in grave danger so exposed, and not make a positive, educational or believable impression on anybody for all their effort. If they did that, then anybody else could also don a suit and claim to be an alien and be just as believable to hear it told.


What I was saying in regard to your post, why would EBE's come to a place if they knew they couldn't sustain there? Which would lead you to believe EBE's are just exploring and trying to expand their knowledge about us, the same as humans try to gain knowledge about the unknown in our own world (ie. the deep unknown of the ocean).


They come here because we are neighbors in space, and also friends and family. What we do here affects all of them. They have always visited us, but we were not always openly approachable. There was not always enough reason to interfere with our development by showing us advanced things. Now there are many reasons, now that we are upon the intellectual capacity and willingness to understand them, and now that we are about to bring our violent hostility out into the space we share with them. Our leaders are in deep over their heads with the way they have been running our world and now have no way to correct it alone. Many people on Earth are asking the other races for help- there is no take over or meddling.

Our visiting races know us very well, as much as they can from watching our history unfold all along from our beginning to present. Now they are also getting to know us more personally through individual humans. We are forming relationships through which humans will include the other races' influence in helping to form the future of humanity. But not only to help form it, but to ensure the survival of our species, and allow us to mature, advance, and join our local group of worlds.


I don't think that EBE's doing that would be a case of not being able to survive in the atmosphere, I think that would be a case of personal safety.


It's both.



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Gunman

Thank you for your respectful opinions.


EarthSister, what leads you to belive that an alien couldn't survive on earth?


Everything they have told me and shown me makes the fact absolutely true to me. It can't be true to you just because I say it, so I am not challenging you to believe me just because you're reading it.


Out of the planets that could visit us (And I don't pretend to know which ones can), you mean to belive that not even one has a similiar build to us? You're saying, that out of the god knows how many planets out there, that none of them can so much as take a breath of O2 without keeling over?


They all look like people, people shape, and they tell me that all other known races of people look like people too. But they all look like very different people, some vastly different. One race visiting Earth is actually human- with the same genetics we have, but they are much older and further evolved and advanced than we are, and their biology fits their own planet, not ours. They look like us only healthier, mentally and physcially. They cannot live here, but if left exposed here, they would live the longest of any the visiting races, at approximately two hours.

It's not just the air that is different, it's what's in the air. What is healthy or has little or no affect on us is deadly poison to races of other worlds. What might make some humans allergic, would kill them. Their skin may melt in our temperatures like a chocolate bar. Our air pressure could burst their internal organs. They have no resistance to our germs, etc.


I can't even begin to try to understand where that comes from, since simple math says that the odds of there being a similair planet anywhere are so slim that it would be easy to say that its impossible.


Yes, I agree with that.


And what you've posted looks like a mixture of religion and alien belief. You seem to be going out on a pretty long limb here, in that you're saying things about them usingn telepathy, meeting with humans..


They are meeting with humans and I know that because I am one of them, and I see many other humans also meeting with them, some of whom are well aware but many who are not. Telepathy is Universal and natural to all intelligent life including animals. Humans on Earth are barely on the intelligent scale considering the capabilities of advanced races of people.

This is not religion, it is facts of nature. Just because it's common for humans to put all their unknowns into religious concepts, does not mean all unknown concepts are religious. My own beliefs about other life are based on my own experiences with- and what I am learning from- the alien races. I do not just believe anything I might hear or read from other people and I know most of it to be untrue. Belief is not the same as understanding- and I understand these things in my own honest and humble way, however simply I can at witnessing such advanced things.


By chance, what are these meetings like?


They were often very scary at first, also consuming at first. They are always very interesting. Sometimes confusing. Sometimes mind-blowing. Always professional and direct. Sometimes also personally friendly. Always extremely educational.


Are they the times that aliens snatch us from our homes, perform god awful experiments and drop us like test subjects? Or is it when they think its fun to go out and murder cattle for no reason. When humans kill cows, we eat them. When they kill cows, they do just about everything short of bestiality and bbq, but don't eat them. In all of the advancements that these aliens have made, with the ability to come here from another solar system at the very least, the cow still presents an awe inspiring mystery?


Here you are confusing the alien races with the slander, prejudice and disinformation of the human's UFO field, but that is not your fault, everybody does it. The alien races are what they are, but everything humans think about them, because they don't know them, is based on their own way of thinking.

Look at what kinds of things certain colors and countries of humans willingly believe about other colors and countries of humans just because they were told and taught these things against each other when they didn't even really know each other. We hate and discriminate against our own race still, all out of our own sustained ignorance, and this is how you can potentially measure the human level of thinking about any other world of people.

Don't believe the gossip against somebody you don't know, or you are only being manipulated as a tool for some devious reason of hate, power and control. The only things that cure prejudice and bigotry is education and getting to know one another.

Don't believe me. Just think for yourself and watch to see what's going to happen next.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Unless theres a Bacacabra (I made this up, so no one go out and take pictures of it) running around, I feel inclined to ask about the spate of bovine-related 'surgeries' that have occured. Its clear that the average person isn't doing this, and I can't think of any reason that the government couldn't just buy the cows before doing surgeries that seem to be decades ahead of the ones used today. What so infatuates aliens with our cows? Is it the fact that they sit there and eat all day, or that they moo?

It seems like that with all of those advancements, 'they' could find a better hobby then carving up livestock. And on that note, what of the HUMAN mutilation case?



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hehe, this thread reminds me of 'American Dad', if you get that show in the USA.




What so infatuates aliens with our cows? Is it the fact that they sit there and eat all day, or that they moo?

It seems like that with all of those advancements, 'they' could find a better hobby then carving up livestock.


lol. True.

I am not all that knowledgable about the Greys, actually, I am unsure wether they exist; but if they did, and from what I've hastily read, the biggest problem would be sickness. There would be huge amounts of stuff they have no immunity to, think War of the Worlds, so you would need some sort of artificial cover-all vaccination. But what to do when the poor thing gets its hand caught in your car door? E.T. it down to the local hospital under a sheet? Or call in a special joint DoD/NSA black task force specially formed to manage crisis of this nature?



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It would be kinda cool to have a son thats part alien (test tube of course since their quite fugly lol). I mean think about it you could have a bumper sticker saying, "my hybrid kid makes your "spelling bee" look like a dumb-# !!!"


Oh i forgot, i dont like kids


[edit on 26-3-2006 by sanctum]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally Posted by EarthSister
Here you are confusing the alien races with the slander, prejudice and disinformation of the human's UFO field, but that is not your fault, everybody does it. The alien races are what they are, but everything humans think about them, because they don't know them, is based on their own way of thinking.



Originally Posted by EarthSister
Don't believe the gossip against somebody you don't know, or you are only being manipulated as a tool for some devious reason of hate, power and control. The only things that cure prejudice and bigotry is education and getting to know one another.


Are you saying that all EBE's are good and the bad things said about them are man-made?
Why is it easier to believe another race from another planet before your fellow man?

JRod.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
JRod1984

I realize that this has evolved off topic, but it points to initial meetings and perceptions which an alien person on Earth would bring. When we get to know somebody for ourselves, all the wrong things we have been taught about them melt away. Education always makes ignorance disappear. Amazing.

All the beings of all the races visiting Earth are the professionals of their races, working here. They have no intention of harming or experimenting on any humans.

When you ask if I am saying are they all "good" there is not a simple answer. But when you are asking around to choose a family doctor, are you are looking for a good one? What does good mean then? Careful, considerate, educated, dedicated, right? And it helps if they are pleasant and friendly with good manners and people skills too, right?

You would want to know that our doctors have earned their positions and are working under laws and professional guidelines of behavior, using the best technologies and techniques. Then you would not have to be concerned with superstitious stories that doctors are evil axe murderers, abductors, rapists and animal mutilators. But if they are not those things, does that make them "good"?

(I am not trying to convince you, I am just trying to make a point and it's ok if you disagree. I hope you understand me.)

At one time, not long ago, not all of our visiting races were working together, helping each other, or sharing information. They did not all have the same motives or have the best knowledge for working with humans, but now all of them do. The few races who were taking advantage of humans have been stopped from doing it by the lead races of the organization of our visiting races- they had to either change the ways they were doing things, or stop visiting. A few have been dismissed permanently from visiting Earth.

Now all of our visiting races work together and under one standard of visitation and contact. There is no more abuse of humans going on by alien life.

The abuse you hear about over and over again, though, is hugely exaggerated and most of the stories are completely fabricated. This has been done well by individuals, both by accident and on purpose, but even more so by the secret powers of Earth who do not want their publics to befriend the alien races.

Let me point out that you are one person who does not know anything first-hand about the alien races, but you add to the gossip and perpetuate the stories, innocently enough, by repeating them yet again on a seriously educational message board. The more people hear something repeated, and the less they know the truth for themselves, the more they will believe what they keep hearing. Now, isn't that how "alien" and "abduction" became commercially synonymous?

The slander against anybody "alien" on Earth is bad enough. The slander against anybody who is actually an EBE can only be worse. But if it is so apparently true to humanity that there are no alien races visiting Earth, how can SO many humans all believe that alien races must be evil and all the horror stories must be true? Isn't that funny? It has nothing to do with the alien races at all, no matter if they are real or not or what they are really like. It has only to do with the way humans think.

To answer you more directly, yes, I am saying that all the races visiting Earth are good. But good means more like professional than it means holy vs evil. Almost all the bad stories you hear are fabricated gossip, and the rest are massively exaggerated from inappropriate past behavior by a few of our hundreds of visiting races.

I can say I know humans pretty well because I am one and have been around for a while, both inside the ufo field and outside of it. I know how gossip and slander normally and rampantly work with humans. So I do not just believe the gossip I hear from any one group of people about any other group of people. I prefer to see for myself and make my own assessment of who is in front of me, and not damn or glorify his whole people for his own behavior. Besides, not only does one foreign person not represent his whole race, he does not represent all foreign people or races either.

In all my family's personal experiences with many people of many races of other worlds visiting Earth, never have we been harmed or studied or tested or involved against our will. When we are not willing to participate in anything, they do not insist. And if we wanted our contact to stop, it would. We don't.

Of all the things we have been shown and told, nothing of it has ever come out to be untrue or misleading or abusive. It is only progressive and educational. Some of it has been very difficult and has caused a great deal of social stress on us, especially trying to integrate it into our normal lives. But we have done our best to accomplish that, and yes, we trust our alien contacts. We have a great deal of personal experience with them and no reason to mistrust them.




[edit on 3/26/2006 by EarthSister]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My good EarthSister, i've heard many reasons for our governments to lie about aliens. Public fear stemming from our inability to stop them, secrative nature to hide things we've gotten from them, experiments.. But never have I heard someone try and make a case for the government not wanting us to know about them because their friendly. What reason exists for this? Exactly what is there to lose with aliens knocking on our door, and what stops them from doing so? Its clear that they couldn't give a damn for our laws, airspace, rights, property and so on, but somehow our government is preventing them from coming here? Who are these 'secretive powers' exactly, and what possible reason is there for them not to let aliens land?

And, moving on, what of the cattle mutilations? I know that they aren't made up, i've seen one the carcasses myself. And people in countries that haven't even heard of UFO's have reported it, so it feels less like a 'gossip' then you're trying to make it sound like. Or, on that subject, are you saying everyone who has felt downright terrified by an abduction is lying? What about the Zimbabwe incident involving school children? Or the human mutilation? I'm sorry, but if they want a nice friendly relationship, they have a damn strange way of trying to show it.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally Posted by EarthSister
Let me point out that you are one person who does not know anything first-hand about the alien races, but you add to the gossip and perpetuate the stories, innocently enough, by repeating them yet again on a seriously educational message board. The more people hear something repeated, and the less they know the truth for themselves, the more they will believe what they keep hearing. Now, isn't that how "alien" and "abduction" became commercially synonymous?

I would just like to point out that I have not, in any of my posts, contributed to the gossip or perpetuated any stories that stereotype EBE's. In regard to my last post I asked if you meant that all EBE's are good because that's what I felt came across in your reply to Gunman's post. In my posts I just found it hard to believe that EBE's could not sustain here because I believe they could through the aid of technology. I feel that doesn't contribute to any gossiping or slandering of EBE's.

I just feel that not a lot of people know for sure what the truth is when it comes to EBE's and I'm not saying that what your saying is not the truth but how do we know that what you are saying is first-hand information?

JRod.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
JRod, I apologize for my confusion. It was Gunman who said:


By chance, what are these meetings like? Are they the times that aliens snatch us from our homes, perform god awful experiments and drop us like test subjects? Or is it when they think its fun to go out and murder cattle for no reason. When humans kill cows, we eat them. When they kill cows, they do just about everything short of bestiality and bbq, but don't eat them. In all of the advancements that these aliens have made, with the ability to come here from another solar system at the very least, the cow still presents an awe inspiring mystery?


You can't know that what I am saying is first-hand knowledge. I can't answer all questions people ask me because I don't know everything and I don't pretend to. I can't even fully understand everything I experience. I just do my best to help others understand it above the gossip of popular belief, especially for those who have their own encounters. For somebody who has never witnessed an obvious alien craft (not just a "ufo") or met with an alien being, these things I say can only be taken as hearsay, at best.

Sometimes, some of the humans who I have alien encounters with, get a realization about my contact, as well as I get theirs. However, even that is hearsay to anybody not involved. The purposes of our contact are not for evidence about ourselves to show others, but just for us to help explain things when we can. When the alien races want somebody to have their own proof, they get it to them.

I'm sure I said this already, but you are right that alien people can sustain life here by the use of technology, but it is very briefly used only when necessary because of risks. It is much easier and safer to meet and converse in natural ways.

I appreciate anybody's interest in the truth more than anything and I would not discourage it by being defensive about skeptical questions.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No apology necessary EarthSister.


I am not discouraging you in anyway. I am taking in what you say and anything else in the forums that can help me come to my own conclusions. That is the beauty of ATS!

JRod.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gunman. I will answer you as best as I can just from what I know for myself.


.. But never have I heard someone try and make a case for the government not wanting us to know about them because their friendly. What reason exists for this?


Simply put, the alien races want to help us as a whole, one humanity. But our leading govts are not operating for the good of all of humanity. The other races are offering their assistance to our whole world, but our leading govts (secret govts) don't want to change some things. I could say that war suits them regardless of the human suffering, but honestly I just do not know exactly who the secret govt IS, or what is so secret that they have to protect its secrecy from the publics to the length they do, but I have witnessed it myself and been threatened because of what I know, or what the secret govt thinks I might know just because I have comprehensive alien contact. They want me to shut up. The aliens are very careful with what they tell me and my husband, because of the danger we are put in to know some things.

The simple reason our leading govts do not want their publics to befriend the alien races is similar to why we still run our cars on fuel oil- why any human starves to death or dies of a curable disease. Maybe you could say it's "politics" and our govts run our world they way they want to run it. They do not want the interference of a wiser party undermining their operations. Maybe the "secret govt" is hiding more things than we could ever imagine, which things would turn us against our own govts if we knew.


Exactly what is there to lose with aliens knocking on our door, and what stops them from doing so?


Nothing stops them from "knocking on our door", as long as it's in private, but they do it their own way. They meet with hundreds of thousands of individuals on Earth. What keeps the meetings so private is what is happening on Earth between ourselves, and because of govt interference and threats to the individuals who work with the alien races.


Its clear that they couldn't give a damn for our laws, airspace, rights, property and so on, but somehow our government is preventing them from coming here? Who are these 'secretive powers' exactly, and what possible reason is there for them not to let aliens land?


In one way it may seem the alien races don't give a damn for our laws because they come here, but look at how considerate they are, giving us every opportunity to accept them without barging in and taking over. Our leading govts refuse the help of the visiting races so far, and it's going to take the public demand to make them accept it. Once the publics find out what the alien races have to offer us, we will accept it, so the leading govts try to prevent positive perception across the publics.

The leading govts (secret govts) threaten the alien races with harm to the aliens when possible, and to the individuals who work with them. The alien races are tracked through the individuals they are known to meet with. We get away with learning many things from the alien races until we try to speak out about it. Then we are targeted as threats to "national security". We are slandered and threatened, and our families are threatened. When a human who is known for alien contact disappears, who do the publics think abducted him- the aliens or the govt?


And, moving on, what of the cattle mutilations? I know that they aren't made up, i've seen one the carcasses myself. And people in countries that haven't even heard of UFO's have reported it, so it feels less like a 'gossip' then you're trying to make it sound like.


I know cattle have been mutilated. What exactly is it that makes you believe that they are mutilated by alien life, or that all accounts of mutilated cattle are true accounts?


Or, on that subject, are you saying everyone who has felt downright terrified by an abduction is lying?


I am not saying that at all. Alien contact is downright terrifying. Not only is that natural to our instincts to be so terrified, we are pre-conditioned to believe that any contact is abduction. When a human "wakes up" on an alien craft, he has little choice but to assume that is what happened to him. Either he heard that's what it was before it happened, or he hears what it was after it happened. Few trust the alien races or even give them a chance to explain how contact happens and why everything seems as strange as it does.


What about the Zimbabwe incident involving school children? Or the human mutilation?


I can just say the same things over. I believe the Zimbabwe incident was authentic and told by human perception. I do not know anything personally about a human mutilation, but what makes you believe alien people did that?


I'm sorry, but if they want a nice friendly relationship, they have a damn strange way of trying to show it.


You can think and believe whatever fits your mind and you will, so don't stop learning as much as you can. Try to think from the alien point of view and not just from the human point of view. It won't convince you of anything, but it will help you see more.





[edit on 3/26/2006 by EarthSister]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hmm.. What can we do to threaten them? Aside from our trump card (The power of the atom), it seems like there isn't much to be done about them. If aliens can travel fast enough to reach here, beam us through solid objects and the other feats of super-science that they've been known to do, then it seems like they can stand up to a couple bullets. Even today we either have or are on the verge of being able to stop bullets, missles and aircraft from harming or killing us. And thats considering that so far we've barely reached our own moon. From the way things are looking, humanities best bet are the stockpiles of nuclear arms we've created. Since each one can create the very center of our sun, however briefly, and Russia, China and of course the US have more then enough to wipe our planet out at least 5 times each.. Yeah. Its not a pretty solution, and there no way that the government is going to explain away firing a few salvos into space. But, assuming that the only reason thats kept the aliens from landing is the use of nukes, how hard would it be to just disable our defence network for five minuets, land, get seen and leave? All of our current weapon systems beyond basic infantry are based upon computers, which makes it easy for the aliens to just flip the switch so to speak.

I hate to keep pushing this, but cattle mutilations are a sticking point. What would make the government just take random cattle and cut them apart? I mean, theres government owned ranches out there somewhere, and it seems like we have solved the mystery of the cow by the 21st century.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Gunman


Hmm.. What can we do to threaten them?


How about blackmail against their human contacts? And how about blackmail against their reputation- hey, it works for you.

Besides, they are as physical as we are, and they are not perfect either. They can be shot out of the sky when detected fast enough.


What would make the government just take random cattle and cut them apart?


This works for you too.





[edit on 3/26/2006 by EarthSister]



new topics




 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join