It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Video: Return of the Nephilim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Missler is just an overview for Christians who've never considered such matters.

My take is Zeus was a fallen angel who fathered Hercules, a Nephilim.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Take for example, the Mahabharata. Ever read about the wars of the gods?
Humans were the real casualities.

The "War of the gods" had very little to do with the truest "creator god of all". The war of the gods is the story of the king/gods that rebeled and laid claim to this planet in the rebelion.

The story shows well what can be expected if you go out on a limb and put your will over our creators will.

I don't see "Humans" being the casualities. Unless in context you mean in that period of time. Likened to phyical death casualtites. That's not here nor there. That's a story long past, and a story from the phyical understandings of reality.

The truest importiance of humans is the spiritual harvesting of the personalities (souls). That war of the king/gods did no damage to that of those humans.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
incarnated

that post above wasn't in response to you, btw.
i pretty much agree with most of what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I see your point.

I'm personally looking at it as a compleat storyline. That's my bag.

In the end all this foolishness works out for a real boost on the life process, and in creationisim praticies.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The story isn't long past, however. That's the point.
If it were long past, why are we told of a future invasion by these
beings (the bottomless pit), or the fact the Great Dragon (satan,enki)gets kicked out of space
along with his minions (woe to the inhabitants of the earth for satan
has been cast down among you and he knows his time is short).

prepare yourself for a massive invasion that's gonna make noah's day read like a kid's story. and Werner von Braun was wrong! He said he thought the government would use this as an excuse to arm space. Oh heck no.
The earth welcomes LORD EARTH. Doh! Read the rest of the story. It's only after most of us are dead or dying, and turned into hybrid brainwashed zombies, that they begin to arm space against an invasion of ETs that they have said all along were capable of being beat with weapons, a total lie that's gonna prove fatal to the remaining people on the planet. And then the end.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Fear not. God is taking a less nonactive stance. It's all based around 2012. The rebelion is small in scale to the universal truth and the working sons of light. Fear is for the faithless.

There is no invastion.

Though it might be percieved by confused and paranoid people as such.

There's nothing to fear. There is no invasition force. Those statement were made long ago and far away. They assumed more then they knew about the reality of the events. That "day of noah" is less translated correctly in that way.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Incarnated,

go back and do the math for me.
find out when christ was actually born.
determine the actual date of 0AD, rather
than the mainstream version. you see, if
0AD was the day of Christ's birth,
it's very important we know precisely when
that was. otherwise, 2012 could end up being
2030 or 2014 or 2009, etc.

cause the current interpretation of the year of 2012
is based on the gregorian calendar, which is based on
0AD being the day of Christ's birth and so forth.
i think that's westernized thinking at its weakest

so you're basically saying that John's vision in Revelation was his misunderstanding of what he was seeing? and that really, no beings
come out of the bottomless pit and torture humans for 5 months?
wow, well i guess that ends this discussion!

[edit on 18-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
oops, read above

[edit on 18-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

go back and do the math for me.
find out when christ was actually born.
determine the actual date of 0AD, rather
than the mainstream version. you see, if
0AD was the day of Christ's birth,
it's very important we know precisely when
that was. otherwise, 2012 could end up being
2030 or 2014 or 2009, etc.

cause the current interpretation of the year of 2012
is based on the gregorian calendar, which is based on
0AD being the day of Christ's birth and so forth.
i think that's westernized thinking at its weakest

so you're basically saying that John's vision in Revelation was his misunderstanding of what he was seeing? and that really, no beings
come out of the bottomless pit and torture humans for 5 months?
wow, well i guess that ends this discussion!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
incarnated

2012 is our date, on the gregorian calendar. the gregorian calendar starts year 1 AD, with the birth of Christ, but they have the wrong year and the wrong month and the wrong day. Christ was not born on the gregorian calendar 1 AD. In fact, it appears he was born sometime before 1 AD, which means the 2012 AD timeframe is incorrect. You can't compare our solstices on the gregorian calendar to actual timekeeping till you find out just exactly when christ was born and THAT will determine the date. We compared our calendar to the mayan calendar but our calendar is not correct because it's based on the premise that year 1 marked the beginning of Christ's life and it was set to the wrong year.

Here's a quote on the subject:

Neither the Bible nor the early Church fathers mentioned the date of Jesus' birth, although they did provide details of the circumstances surrounding His birth.

Why this omission? In the case of the Church fathers, the reason is that, during the three centuries after Christ's life on earth, the event considered most worthy of commemoration was the date of His death. In comparison, the date of His birth was considered insignificant. As the Encyclopedia Americana explains, "Christmas... was, according to many authorities, not celebrated in the first centuries of the Christian church, as the Christian usage in general was to celebrate the death of remarkable persons rather than their birth..." (1944 edition, "Christmas").

So how was the year determined for His birth? In 525 Pope John I commissioned the scholar Dionysius Exiguus the task of establishing a feast calendar for the Church. Dionysius also estimated the year of Christ's birth, but through several errors in his calculations arrived at a date at least a few years later than the actual event.

Herod's death was recorded by Jewish historian Flavius Josephus and would have fallen in 4 B.C. Therefore, according to the adjusted calculations, Christ's birth took place some four years before the traditional date. Counting forward from 4 B.C. for 2,000 years (one year has to be added because there was no year 0) yields 1996 as the true 2,000th calendar year after Christ's birth. This might prove disappointing to the celebrants of the January 1, 2000, date, but they shouldn't worry too much, since the tide of tradition has usually overwhelmed the facts of history.

According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, Dionysius set the year of Christ's birth as the 753rd year since the founding of Rome. However, this was an impossibility, since the Gospels record Jesus' birth as occurring during the reign of Herod the Great, and thus He could not have been born later than the 750th year from the founding of Rome (15th edition, Vol. 4, p. 580, "Chronology").

source
www.ucgstp.org...

So I guess that means 2008 is really 2012 AD. lol

[edit on 19-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I don't concure with christian findings on the book of revelation.

christian findings? You mean you don't concur with John's findings? You know the guy having the vision?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

However I know where the aliens are writen in there, and it isn't in the context of demons

Never said "demons". You're on auto-assume, I think.
I believe fallen angels and demons are two different things.
I believe angels come in more than one variety.
I believe some are good and some are not.
That's basically it.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay whatever. Let's go this way then.

If you feel that "Grey Aliens" might be "fallen angels" then you have to realize at one point the grey aliens where not fallen angels. So in that context couldn't you be wrong about them being fallen and realize they are just "angels"

"Angels" in context as "messengers of god".

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Okay whatever. Let's go this way then.

If you feel that "Grey Aliens" might be "fallen angels" then you have to realize at one point the grey aliens where not fallen angels. So in that context couldn't you be wrong about them being fallen and realize they are just "angels"

"Angels" in context as "messengers of god".

i don't believe all grey aliens are bad.
i don't believe every angels is bad or good.
if indeed greys are a lifeform created by God and not a lifeform created by the fallen angels. for example, they could be clones. not saying they are, but they could be. and that doesn't mean that God didn't clone, it just means that they may be createable by more than just one elohiym class being.

the area is entirely too fuzzy at this point to state absolutes, but i think it's only logical to assume that there will be good and bad amongst any rank of being with sentience and free will. are greys free will agents or simply cloned robots, i dunno. are they even in possession of their own minds? perhaps they are cloned bodies with other sentient race inhabiting them. there's no way to answer all these questions and be absolutely sure of the answers to any given person's satisfaction, so i just go with what the ancient texts tell me, and more specifically what Jesus has to say on the subject.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

if indeed greys are a lifeform created by God and not a lifeform created by the fallen angels. for example, they could be clones.

Oh brother, let me help you, because it's become clear to me you're dealing with a false god.

MY GOD created everything.

There is no ifs about that.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Who is your God?

You act as if you have first hand knowledge. Do you claim to?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi undo

Do you think the U.S.A has welcomed this tech from the evil being's as you call them.

Without fully being aware of these evil being's agenda or intention ?

What do you think these evil being's look like may i ask do you think they might be closer to us than most would think ?

By close im thinking close as you can get us in the future maybe.

Please be honest there is more i want to ask you ! Much more.

Regards
Lee

P.S I think im barking up the wrong tree but no harm in asking.

Let me also add this to the cooking pot when i saw the grey's not the ones i mentioned in the above paragraph the one's above seem ill unwell to me.

This is the only time i saw them BUT i know there around me. My room went blinding white firstly a light a message to say we are on our way.

Then i sat up and the light came back there are some out there that say these greys are almost like robot's i say no NO NO.

One took a seat and the other stood there was no communication i just knew they were there and i dont know the reason yet.

I am also going to add there have been times i should have died but did not and these were serious situation's i saw that light again in all these near death cases the light came and my memory just skipped till i was being rescued ect.

I am sometimes selfish but there is a reason for me still being around there must be.

Man sorry for the rant i could even go on for another page but the grey's are not the bad one's.

Final regards
Lee

[edit on 20-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

Do you think the U.S.A has welcomed this tech from the evil being's as you call them.

Without fully being aware of these evil being's agenda or intention ?

It's possible. However, I would preface that by saying, I have no idea what's going on at the top. I think some of them don't know what's going on either. lol I'd even venture a guess that some of the ETs don't know either.

What do you think these evil being's look like may i ask do you think they might be closer to us than most would think ?

Well I think that's entirely up in the air. For example, in biblical texts, Satan inhabits various types of beings. He's an equal opportunity possessor lol
which basically means the only way anyone will really know for sure is to test it against scripture and pray.

Let me also add this to the cooking pot when i saw the grey's and this is the only time i saw them my room went blinding white firstly light a message to say we are on our way.

Then i sat up and the light rcame back there are some out there that say these greys are almost like robot's i say no NO NO.

Might be interesting to note here that there's a description of Satan in a later text, where its referring to his appearance in the "Garden". It says he was fitted with gems, and that he was beautiful and full of light, basically. I theorized that in the Garden, he was inhabiting a grey-reptilian body seen on a statue from ancient Eridu, that had scales and that perhaps they were crystallized scales that were gemstones so that when the light went through them prisms of light would shimmer around him, making for quite a beautiful sight. So he would appear to be this perfect, beautiful being, but was actually quite the opposite.
What's that saying from Lord of the Rings ...

"Seem fair but feel foul"?

Problem is, I don't think that was actually him, just the body he was inhabiting, which had been designed for him or something. Cause it does say in the text that he was created, this body he was in had been created and fitted (almost sounds like a robot) with gold and so forth.

I dunno, I could be wrong of course. I just go where the texts lead me.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
undo.

Do you think these being's use these different gloves as i will call them, so our mind's can understand there existance ?

For example you can not see the heat from a human body without thermal equipment.

So maybe our mind cant comprehend these being's higher energy thus they have to lower themselves to a level that the mind can handle.

Take care.

Totally off topic sorry !

Regards
Lee

[edit on 20-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I know some of the testimony I have heard form a military surgeon who was present when they examined the dead Roswell aliens was that they were like biological robots of sorts. The big black eyes were like lens, you could pick it up and look through t and see in the infra red spectrum. Like a camera lens or something.

I heard Mike Heiser and a few others on a panel discussion talking about the Greys might be genetically engineered to provide bodies for the the Nephilim that died in the flood. I'll look for he video... found it.

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join