It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Video: Return of the Nephilim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Seems like Google Video is becoming a wonderful source of videos. I didn't see a thread or post with this link, figured i'd share.

Return of the Nephilim

Chuck Missler on present-day UFOs, spotted from earth as well as by astronauts, (de)materialisation, hyperdimensions, Majestic-12, CIA, Elohim, ancient Greek and American Titans, and identifying 3 alien races: the Grays, the Nordics or Pleidians and the Reptilians.

Be sure to look at the "More from this User'....lots of other interesting videos.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Awesome review! Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey, it's the week-end. Take an hour and watch a fascinating documentary. These Google videos are great. They are searchable, commercial-free, and free.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that was the most novel approach to the Bible I've heard in a long time. I can't say I've ever viewed it in that way.

Missler's interpretation of it really has me thinking!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I also believe that fallen angels are posing as ETs . As end times prophecies are fulfilled, they will most likely present themselves to solve all the worlds problems and they will refute the Bible, This is how the great deception of the Antichrist will work. People will think , they are so far ahead of humans on the evolutionary scale that they will believe it and stop believing in God. What human would be able to do that?

This video by Chuck Missler is great place to start learning about this. The above link is broken so here's a YouTube version:

[edit on 2/13/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i linked them all up on my stargates are real thread, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Before anyone invests 2 hours of their time watching this documentary, it might be wise to spend 2 minutes evaluating the guy's sanity...

Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare!

Nevertheless, I'm still going to check out the videos, thanks for reposting Bigwhammy!
The subject matter is of great interest, and he obviously would have a very different approach than most ufologist. Could be interesting.

[edit on 18/2/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Hey I thought that video was dead on- well the peanut butter was an oversimplification. Micro evolutuion sure - Macro evolutuion is a fairytale . But that's another thread. However, it does segue to the fact that what gets called Neanderthal bones are the Nephilim bones.

Dr Missler on UFOs "What we do know is that they are real; they show up on radar (multiple radar simultaneously), they are seen by competent witnesses, thirteen astronauts--not only have they seen them but some report that they have never been on a mission without seeing them." Chuck Missler.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i think the phrase clutching at straws comes to mind.

basicly what this is saying is that any other intelligent species that comes to earth is auto maticly a fallen angel?.

some humans are so convinced they are the centre of the universe theyl do anything to perpetrate that belief.

i mean,just look at human history,all the wars all the suffering,who are the fallen angels if not us?.who is causing all the suffering on earth now?,US humans.

do humans really believe that any other species other than themselves who inhabit this universe are fallen angels!?!?!,dear god talk about pride!.

expand your god damn minds,we are not the centre of everything,there are a myriad of other intelligent species even in this galaxy,get over it!.

also what if some other species has a religious belief that says the same thing and we stumble upon them in 200 years or so,are we then "fallen angels" ?..

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Without a Biblical reference point what you say makes sense. I didn't grow up believing it either. I've seen to many fulfilled prophecies to discount it. Yeah Fallen Angels - they're back.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

what prophecies have you seen fulfilled?,what evidence do you have that fallen angels exist?,that angels exist?,that abrahimic religion alone is correct amoungst the worlds religions?.what evidence have you for nephilim?.

what would you say if it was shown that the us government was working with ET's for a long time?,does that make them helpers to fallen angels?.part of the deception?.

listen,it ET's wanted to do anything harmful to humanity they could do it in an instant,theyve no need for them to play silly games,fulfil prophecies,make funny lights in the sky and so on.

humans are just looking for someone else to blame,cos they cant except they cause all thier own problems cos they believe themselves to be perfect and unique.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

The scraping of the city of Tyre was predicted 1000 years or so before Alexander the great did it. The scientific knowledge of Levtical law before anyone knew science - like the whole clean unclean thing, wash your hands before you eat etc. was about Bacteria. Drs didn't figure that out until the 20th century the Levitical law was BC. The Birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem, his being crucified was all predicted in the OT. The survival of the Jews after 6000 years of genocide attempts.

As far as the Nephilim, there are lots of Giant Bones.

Yes the government has been deceived by the "aliens" - Read John Lears statement "Lears aliens".

Check this out:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Could be interesting.

Thank you for adjusting that viewpoint a bit. That's definitely an interesting interview, not only because of his knowledge of the ancient texts but his knowledge of the UFO phenom, the inner workings of government, and the ET question.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

im not arguing religious beliefs,i dont want to do that....

all i want say is that other species exist in abundance throughout the universe and many you will find will embody far better than humans the aspects of christianity you behold.

i believe there is a campaign to blacken the name of ET's as for some reason ET's seem to threaten peoples religious views and i dont know why.

just remember galileo and the troubles he was put through for saying the earth wasnt flat?,not everything humans say is correct even if they say it in the name of god with the right intentions.

how can you judge something youve never met?,how do you know ET''s are fallen angels?,do you not think you are being to judgemental?.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

i believe there is a campaign to blacken the name of ET's as for some reason ET's seem to threaten peoples religious views and i dont know why.

You're familar with the Star Trek series, right? Know how they have that law about not interfering in the development of other sentient species? Well the ETs the bible is referring to have been interfering in our development, against the rules of the rest of the universe, for thousands of years. They are NOT supposed to be here, nor were they supposed to impregnate our women, nor tinker with our genome or the genome of the animals on this planet. They were NOT supposed to teach us the way to create a civilization (civilization building is a fancy way of saying "slavery"), nor to put our focus onto the things of the flesh - clothing, makeup, jewelry, manipulating the natural realm (science and technology) because we hadn't developed enough as a species to be able to handle the knowledge. And if you think we have, after 1000s of years, I suggest you read a newspaper.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ive never read the bible and im glad about it.

As a once serving soldier you get given a copy !

At my secondry school i was given a copy !

Infact i have been given more copy's of the bible in my twenty five year life time than i can remember why ?

Can you answer me why ?

In all honesty when i look at a bible the first thing that pop's into my head is this is something a man has created.

So in all honesty for me personaly it's just a story book.

Now i beleive in G-D ohh yes i do.

But the bible for me is not something G-D wrote is it G-d is all around us.

Will i go to hell for saying that ?

Nope !

What is hell ? it's a man made idea !

If hell existed and the devil was evil why would he even punish the evil it would be a full on non stop party.

I beleive i have been abducted by ET's all my life when younger i would prey to jesus christ to help me nope no help from him.

I have learned on a personal level the ET's i beleive i am in contact with are bringing us up to speed.

But i beleive there was someone who brought them upto speed also.

AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO AND SO ON.

Since time began.

And at the start of all this process there was G-D and he is still whatching and will always whatch.

Sorry for going off topic but just something to think about.

Take care.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Ive never read the bible and im glad about it.

As a once serving soldier you get given a copy !

At my secondry school i was given a copy !

Infact i have been given more copy's of the bible in my twenty five year life time than i can remember why ?

Can you answer me why ?

In all honesty when i look at a bible the first thing that pop's into my head is this is something a man has created.

So in all honesty for me personaly it's just a story book.

Now i beleive in G-D ohh yes i do.

But the bible for me is not something G-D wrote is it G-d is all around us.

Will i go to hell for saying that ?

Nope !

What is hell ? it's a man made idea !

If hell existed and the devil was evil why would he even punish the evil it would be a full on non stop party.

I beleive i have been abducted by ET's all my life when younger i would prey to jesus christ to help me nope no help from him.

I have learned on a personal level the ET's i beleive i am in contact with are bringing us up to speed.

But i beleive there was someone who brought them upto speed also.

AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO AND SO ON.

Since time began.

And at the start of all this process there was G-D and he is still whatching and will always whatch.

Sorry for going off topic but just something to think about.

Take care.

It's a history book. When I go to schools of knowledge, they hand me history books with their own version of history (which by the way, ignores all the ancient histories as valid by calling them myth, and inserts its own mangled interpretation of history). In fact, they hand me lots of books interpreted by their priests of truth, who apparently think it's okay to say the rest of ancient history is a myth. Not only that, I have to pay for these books if in college.

I paid for a college class on World Religions that refused to teach anything about the middle or near eastern religions. It would only teach far eastern religions (hint: The class was called WORLD RELIGIONS, not WORLD RELIGIONS FROM THE FAR EAST).

We get it shoved down our throats every time we turn on a TV, a radio, read a book, go to the movies. If you think the bible's version of history is overwhelming and beaten to death, you should see it from the perspective of a person who would like to see it from more than one angle!

[edit on 18-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I can honestly say i learned more from a hermit in Iraq that spoke perfect english than i did from a sixteen year education.

I met him at a place where the tigris and euphrates join.

And was told by this hermit who was from Al Qurna it was once the garden of Eden as refered in the BIBLE lol.

I looked it up and it's a FACT.

Let me tell you it was a crap hole.

Just some trivia for you.

Take care

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

you assume that the species that has been interfering speaks for all the rest.

there may be bad ET's interfering with earth,but i also believe there would be good ones trying to make up for the bad they do.

secondly humans interfere with other species continiously,on a massive industrial scale.we manipulate the genome of many animals for our benift dont we?,we do all the things you phantasize ET's are doing.

you are presuposing that rule,how do you know it exists?,you are dictating the laws of the universe to suit your own agenda.

and lastly,genetic manipulations and all the other things you mention...how do you know?,wheres the proof?,there just pure suggestions you are citing for propaganda reasons.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I can honestly say i learned more from a hermit in Iraq that spoke perfect english than i did from a sixteen year education.

I met him at a place where the tigris and euphrates join.

And was told by this hermit who was from Al Qurna it was once the garden of Eden as refered in the BIBLE lol.

I looked it up and it's a FACT.

Let me tell you it was a crap hole.

Just some trivia for you.

Take care

Regards
Lee

Actually, the Garden of Eden was not even on this planet, much less in Iraq/Iran or any island thereof. Even muslims will tell you that Paradise is not on this planet (and it never was). Read the Epic of Gilgamesh account of Gilgamesh's trip to Paradise. Does that sound like it's right there in Iraq? I didn't think so. It's at the other end of a gate journey, probably somewhere else in the universe or even a different dimension.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join