It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof, China harvesting inmates' organs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And the thing no good Westerner wants to think about are all those around the world who buy their way to the top of the que, getting these "products of human sacrifice".

Attack a government, attack anyone but those who 'receive' a 'donated' organ. If it wasn't for China and others filling the demand for human organs, those long, 'wait and hope' lists for donor organs would just be 'waiting' lists.

It mightn't be long now though, before it's law for all dead people to 'donate' all viable organs, in order to save those fat cats, who can't wait their turn, from buying these, "you're paying for the speed of service" organs, that 'cause problems'.

But isn't it funny how we never seem to have enough dead people to patch up the dying people. And isn't it funny how if we put as much time, effort and money into clean shelter, food and water as swapping bits of people around, we probably wouldn't have to swap as many bits of people around.

Yep, man will save mankind, those all knowing, all loving, wise doctors, will keep killing people they don't like 'till they can save everyone they do.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yep, man will save mankind, those all knowing, all loving, wise doctors, will keep killing people they don't like 'till they can save everyone they do.

Suzy, I think I've said this to you before, in fact I'm sure of it, but I'm very sorry you've had a bad experience with one bad doctor in the past, but please don't make blanket statements about a profession when you have no knowledge on the subject.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well I'm just glad that any of the many bad experiances I've had with many bad doctors (and Medical Professionals), right up to recent times, wasn't them illegally harvesting my organs.

If that were the case, I wouldn't be able to warn folk about people like you, who try to convince folk they should believe everthing that comes out of a doctor's mouth, just because they're a doctor.

There is an international trade in human organs, and all you're worried about is putting out more, "All Doctors, All Good" propaganda.

Can you at least admit that doctors doing 'private' transplants, unquestioning of the 'source' of the organs, aren't saints, who's opinions should be excluded, as biased, on life and death issues of other people?

Don't worry bsl4doc, a awfull lot more, awfully ugly truth, would have to come out about the "Business of Medicine", before the majority stop 'worshipping' all to do with your future career. There ain't enough Soficrows in the world to come close to your 'god's' "promotion through fear and the new bugs to justify it", budget.

I'm sure my little calls to concider the other side of any expert opinion, won't stop people bowing and scrapping to be well thought of by you, when you become a doctor.

P.S. I wouldn't have known how baddly those bad doctors screwed up if it wasn't for the HONEST doctors correcting their mistakes (of practicing medicine while arrogant).

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Suzy, you finally admitted what I've been wanting you to ever since you started making ascerbic comments about doctors. You said "honest doctors". You finally get it, there are good and bad doctors just like there are good and bad police officers, lawyers, pilots, parents, soldiers, etc.

I for one plan on working for Medicins sans Frontiers for most of my medical career, making about half as much as my friends will, but putting my skills to better use. Now, can you explain to me how I "worship" a god of medicine and death as you've told me I do in several other threads?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

The US can't let a dog bark at a terrorist without getting jailtime and in China they kill'em for their organs....

As a non-American, I'm apalled that you consider prison scandal "letting a dog bark". If you watched your own news, you would have seen that the soldier in charge of that dog allowed the dog to rape several inmates while he watched, let the dog bite inmates, and that's only what the DOG did. Your military has been a plague on those poor people.

~MFP

Interesting media outlet it appears you have chosen to put your faith in. By any chance were you watching a French run news provider when you heard or saw this information? They have been a plague on those poor people..hmmm interesting a plague you mean a plague like Saddam Hussein was when he bought several FRENCH MIRAGE Fighter Planes and had the French equip them with special aserosol dispersal units too small for any use other than genocide? I am just wondering?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Interesting media outlet it appears you have chosen to put your faith in. By any chance were you watching a French run news provider when you heard or saw this information? They have been a plague on those poor people..hmmm interesting a plague you mean a plague like Saddam Hussein was when he bought several FRENCH MIRAGE Fighter Planes and had the French equip them with special aserosol dispersal units too small for any use other than genocide? I am just wondering?

Actually, I read it on our Italian national news website LaStampa.it. And what would I care about what the French did? I am not French, have no allegiance to France, have only been there twice and didn't really care for it. So...why are you suddenly going on the offense towards France? No one brought them up.

Also, I understand your cowboy king and France's president dislike each other. Now, is that any reason to make up stories like that? If you can provide me with a source, I will go back on my statement above, but I highly doubt your statement's veracity. I was under the impression that Iraq's army used soviet planes and tanks, not French.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Suzy, you finally admitted what I've been wanting you to ever since you started making ascerbic comments about doctors. You said "honest doctors". You finally get it, there are good and bad doctors just like there are good and bad police officers, lawyers, pilots, parents, soldiers, etc.

~MFP

A big, heavy dose of unbridled swearing......

It's the honest doctors who have the same view of 'the medical business' I do and you so bitterly demand must be the simple result of ONE bad experience with ONE bad doctor .

Mind you, you're the one who keeps accussing me of 'blanket statements' against doctors, when I've always presented my views as another opinion of the other side. Too busy attacking me to read any of those concessions?

How do you 'worship' medicine? Once someone says anything to bring it into the light that shows the many failings of any human endevour, you attack them like they've just cursed your 'god'.

I hope you can admit that the types of doctors who do illegal, private transplants with illegally/immorally harvested organs, aren't the sorts of doctors who should be 'helping parents decide' if they should kill their sick babies. But how do we know who they are???

This is the point you refused to concede on that other thread; being a 'medical expert' doesn't mean you are an expert on morality/ethics or other human/e qualities, that gives you the right to make life or death decisions for others.

Oct

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

New information from a witness and an NGO report has shed new light on the practices and facilities of the mysterious Sujiatun Concentration Camp and its treatment of Falun Gong. Interviews with the ex-wife of a surgeon involved in organ transplants at the hospital connected to the Sujiatun camp, which is said to be secretly harvesting organs from Falun Gong practitioners, show some of the brutal measures used by the camp in its treatment of the practitioners illegally detained there. This new information follows on the heels of an early March Epoch Times interview with a Chinese journalist, who first revealed the existence of the Sujiatun concentration camp and said that 6,000 Falun Gong adherents were imprisoned there and were killed for their organs.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Evil ccp!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
is that 6000 including the 5000 I already said were caught in Changkunk? I wonder what these Falun Gong folk have that's so threatening to the Chinese goverment. I remember that at university the Chinese would find it "amazing" how we Westerners would allow Falun Gong stands for people to check out. Can any Chinese person here enlighten me on Falun Gong beliefs? Being killed for your organs, concentration camps, slave labour. And amnesty international has made gitmo it's top priority. Sad how deluded and partisan some people are

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So is anyone else here old enough to remember when the world was still debating the ethics of organ transplants?

Everyone who worried it could lead to killing people to supply demand was attacked horribly, as some narrow minded, scare mongering idiot.

Does that mean only narrow minded people with a narrow view can see the future because they focus straight ahead and not round in endless circles?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join