It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof, China harvesting inmates' organs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

A Chinese journalist has uncovered a secret detention center in northern China that is being used by a hospital to harvest human organs for sale to domestic and international buyers.
Jin Zhong, a pseudonym for the journalist who fled China recently, also said in an interview that a failed Chinese intelligence operation led to the 2004 death of a Japanese diplomat who committed suicide rather than give up secrets.
On the prisoner abuse, Mr. Jin said he first learned of the harvesting operation between October and December and that the prisoners used were members of the outlawed Falun Gong religious group.
"This is murder, and murder sponsored by a state," said Mr. Jin, who in the past has been a contributor to a Japanese news agency. "It must be stopped."
Mr. Jin said he came across the underground detention center while researching the Chinese government's response to the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

washingtontimes.com...

This has been happening for sometime now and yet the 'UN" does nothing and the US keeps buying products. If this were south africa the planet would be going crazy. Where's "jimmy carter" and all his human rights BS? How about Jessey Jackson? Heck where's Micheal Jckson.......someone anyone?

The US can't let a dog bark at a terrorist without getting jailtime and in China they kill'em for their organs............

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The US can't let a dog bark at a terrorist without getting jailtime and in China they kill'em for their organs....

As a non-American, I'm apalled that you consider prison scandal "letting a dog bark". If you watched your own news, you would have seen that the soldier in charge of that dog allowed the dog to rape several inmates while he watched, let the dog bite inmates, and that's only what the DOG did. Your military has been a plague on those poor people.

Now, on topic: Yes, what is going on in China is horrible, but is it any different than what is going on anywhere else in the world? And, in case you haven't noticed, China is a super-power with nuclear weapons. Who is going to censure them? You guys in the U.S.? Do you even have any military available or are they all in the desert right now?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

The US can't let a dog bark at a terrorist without getting jailtime and in China they kill'em for their organs....

As a non-American, I'm apalled that you consider prison scandal "letting a dog bark". If you watched your own news, you would have seen that the soldier in charge of that dog allowed the dog to rape several inmates while he watched, let the dog bite inmates, and that's only what the DOG did. Your military has been a plague on those poor people.

~MFP

OMG............what news are you watching.....that NEVER happened.........NEVER........................

Are you related to Souljah?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis

~MFP

OMG............what news are you watching.....that NEVER happened.........NEVER........................

Are you related to Souljah?

I'm reading your own nation's news.

He also was convicted of allowing the dog to participate in the lewd acts of licking peanut butter off of a woman's chest and a man's genitalia.

www.cnn.com...

I don't know about your country, but in almost all of Europe, holding someone captive, smearing peanut butter on their genitals and licking it off is rape. So, remind me again how this "NEVER happened"?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'm reading your own nation's news.

He also was convicted of allowing the dog to participate in the lewd acts of licking peanut butter off of a woman's chest and a man's genitalia.

www.cnn.com...

I don't know about your country, but in almost all of Europe, holding someone captive, smearing peanut butter on their genitals and licking it off is rape. So, remind me again how this "NEVER happened"?

~MFP

Typical CNN, the peanutbutter thing was NOT with prisoners, but at a "party"...............Soldiers blowing off steam................

But typical of CNN to lie and mislead the facts

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Wow, thermopolis. It's really sad that you think America can never do anything wrong and that it's soldiers are perfect human beings. Here's another source saying the same thing.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Bl4doc, thought you'd like to read this. You have to remember, all humans act from their own consciousness, some have darker ones than others. AAC

web.amnesty.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I totally agree with the article, AAC. I'm not denying Italia has done anything wrong. I know they did, we all know they did over here. What I AM saying is that it's wrong for Thermo to freak out about human rights in a country so powerful it would take the world to change it, when he has examples of it so close to home.

Why do you people insist on conquering the Middle East? And if most of you don't agree with Bush's actions, why is he still your president? Is it that your country is too apathetic to take a stand for itself and it's values and would rather just play rhetoric games?

~MFP

[edit on 3/25/2006 by bsl4doc]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There was an interesting topic buried in here. One that has absolutely nothing to do with the war on terror, Bush or the US. How did it disappear so quickly?

I've been reading about this subject for a while and it's horrible. Not only are they harvesting organs from prisoners and selling them, but these people have done nothing wrong. The CCP has demonized Falun Gong to such an extent, many Chinese people couldn't care less what happens to them.

It's nice to see this issue being reported in a paper that can't be accused of being run by Falun Gong.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks for derailing the thread bsl, China is harvesting organs by killing inmates and you turned this into another "I hate America" thread. The Chinese goverment uses the exact same tactic- when someone blows their atrocity (ie: arresting and torturing or killing 5000 Falun Gong members in Changchunk in 1 week) they point to some uncorroborated random episode some marine loser is accused of doing to some inmate.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
bsl I am American and have been against this war from the beginning and have said so, signed petitions but it does little good, our media is as owned as it can be. They don't even report on the major protests against the war here or the millions protesting around the world.

They report a small amount about the war, they don't even report about our own dead and wounded except for numbers and you never see or hear about the dead or wounded Iraqi's.

The truth is that most American's are not aware of how bad things really are, they are working 40 hours plus overtime to survive and have little time to keep up with the news and here of late all we see are stories about celebrities and animals and very little coverage of the war.

The truth is our media does everything but keep us informed, they report more on what used to be considered tabloid news than give us anything real. For myself I watch BBC and Free speech tv and Link tv for news. When I tune into what are considered our major news outlets I am often shocked at the difference in the reports being shown.

What most Americans who don't look elsewhere for journalism is getting is just enough of the story to think they heard it all but if one looks elsewhere; they find all they got from their so called news outlet is just a small piece of the news and they the news outlet, never follow up with more indepth reporting.

Like I said most of us are too busy to look elsewhere and the ones in control know it and like it that way. Our government is ignoring the fact that most of us are against this war and want out of Iraq. Just like the Brits who are also against this war and want out but their still there too. The will of the people has little to do with what our leaders are doing.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry to have gotten so off topic OP, I saw a report on INN news (note I think it was Fridays show, no transcript written up yet, but you can listen to the show at
www.innworldreport.net...
an interview with an author on a book she has written about the black market for body parts. Very interesting I only caught the tail end of the show but it was enough to make me want to catch the show again tonight if it comes back on. I have dialup so it takes forever but for those you that have dsl you can view or just listen to the show at the website above.

Also found this

www.american.edu...

Organs and other body parts do not necessarily have be donated
or coerced from some unfortunate souls. They can be stolen. In a
German controversy involving autopsy, human body parts are smuggled
out of hospital basements by shady hospital workers and sold to
local drug companies for the extraction of growth hormones. The
list of items on drug companies's plan does not stop there. In an
investigative report by Der Spiegel, a liberal German newsmagazine,
drug companies also buy meninges --the membranes that surround the
brain and spinal cord -- by tens of thousands. They are used to
make a valuable medication used in skin transplants. Recently,
pathologists in one city began extracting muscle membranes from
corpses thighs, which is then sold to firms that market
reconstructive surgery. Lastly, brains and other organs are
shipped to medical schools to be used by students in anatomy
classes. The loser in all this, human market, is undoubtedly the
dead people and their loved ones who do not realize that with or
without the permission for autopsy, the parts of the deceased are
being plundered.

edited to put in External links,

[edit on 25-3-2006 by asala]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I blame myself for letting one little italian girl derail an important issue here of the murder of humans to harvest tier organs. But as usual the national and world media IGNORE this horrible practice. Where is amnesty international screaming about this or the saintly "jimmy Carter"?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on this, some of the stories belonged in horror moives.
After a street execution, the body if a man was taken into the back of a waiting ambulance, where they preced to harvest his skin ( that's right skinning him ), what's worse is he wasn't dead, the executioner had mnissed the mans spinal chord. It didn't stop them from completing their skinning though. When they were finished the prisoner still alive and skinless was wrapped in some plastic and taken to the local morgue. No doubt he didn't live for too much longer.
What ever happened to the Hypocratic Oath all doctors are emant to take, do they even have that in China.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I blame myself for letting one little italian girl derail an important issue here of the murder of humans to harvest tier organs. But as usual the national and world media IGNORE this horrible practice. Where is amnesty international screaming about this or the saintly "jimmy Carter"?

And why aren't you also screaming about the CIA's secret detention centers and the fact that they are holding people in Cuba without warrants for over three years now?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Amnesty International has been talking of this since, at least, 1996.

See the
No one is safe: Amnesty Internationals report on China report, especially the 5th Chapter.

The fact that they are dead when the organs harvesting is done makes this a less urgent matter than the death penalty that China applies to almost anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

And why aren't you also screaming about the CIA's secret detention centers and the fact that they are holding people in Cuba without warrants for over three years now?

This has what to do with the thread
If you want to bash America, there are plenty of other threads on ATS where you will be welcomed and which won't sidetrack this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ignore bsl. This is too important a topic to just get washed away. China now has small "swat" ambulances. You open your mouth or do something, your caught, executed in a Judge Dredd style, and then your organs slopped in a bucket. People have gone to China and received transplants of any organ they wanted.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

This has what to do with the thread
If you want to bash America, there are plenty of other threads on ATS where you will be welcomed and which won't sidetrack this one.

It has this to do with the thread:

This has been happening for sometime now and yet the 'UN" does nothing and the US keeps buying products. If this were south africa the planet would be going crazy. Where's "jimmy carter" and all his human rights BS? How about Jessey Jackson? Heck where's Micheal Jckson.......someone anyone?

The US can't let a dog bark at a terrorist without getting jailtime and in China they kill'em for their organs............

And

Thermo introduces the topic and immediately brings up an event, which he later denied even happened. I was not the first to bring up the American dog incident, Thermo was, so you people need to get off my back. Secondly, I bring it up because everyone here is lashing out at other countries instead of looking at their own. Shouldn't you be elading by example instead of martial law?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thermopolis may not have had the best opening to discuss this but it's an important topic and NOT about the US. Since everyone else wants to go off topic, here's my contribution. From the first link bsl4doc posted about the dogs 'raping' inmates:

The trial opened March 13 at a military complex near Washington. It was there that U.S. Army Spc. Jennifer Scala testified that she put peanut butter on her chest and allowed Smith's dog to lick it off while another soldier videotaped it. The soldier who taped the incident dared her to do it, she said.

During the same incident, another soldier allowed Smith's dog to lick peanut butter from his genitals and videotaped the act.

That's a lot different from raping inmates with a dog. And completely irrelevant to this topic.

The War on Terror forum is a few doors down and PTS is always open for bashing. This, however, is the Medical conspiracies forum. Let's talk about one, shall we?

I'm not from the US, is it OK if I care that the CCP has demonized a religion to such an extent that they feel free to imprison them for being part of a cult and then harvest their organs for sale to the highest bidder? And even worse, most Chinese people you speak to about this don't really care because they are Falun Gong and not 'normal' people.

I've read that Japan is investigating the Chinese organs trade because businessmen that traveled there for organ donation are having health problems. Not all hospitals are qualified to do transplants, but they do them anyways because they want the money.

edited for clarity

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Duzey]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join