It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Worst Movies That You've Seen?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Any with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Any with Steven Seagal.
About 99% of any with Jim Carrey.
About 99.5% of any with Adam Sandler.

And really never seen any but I can bet that any with Paris Hilton.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Spirit - sorry but that movie sucked the big one and should be

MW31

[edit on 8-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm surprised that someone chose Se7en as one of their worst of all time. Also Training Day and The Patriot are decent films, not great, but good.

My worst of all time are:

Cloverfield
Baraka

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"The Wizard" absolute tosh, an hour and a half Nintendo commercial with the most annoying children in film history.

"Batman and Robin"
enough said. Batgirl... Mr Freeze...

"Godzilla" 1998 a movie where a 200 foot lizard is able to hide, TO HIDE, again and again IN MANHATTEN. Mathew Broderick what were you thinking?

Three of the worst movies of all time right there, no camp value, no B value, just horrific tripe.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
ITS SHOCKING

ITS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION

MANOS THE HANDS OF FATE

Yes I have seen the entire movie. I was drunk but I laughed through the entire film. Pure class

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Manos is funnier if you see the MST3K version....

Man, I hope that's the one you saw.....

Really though, to avoid bad movies, remember the #1 rule...avoid anything that says, "Starring Tom Arnold" and you'll be ok....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Baraka was seriously terrible... It was given to me with the bluray and I was thinking, great- we can watch it. Even my hyper chihuahua fell asleep during this mess!!

to add to worst movies:
anything with pauly shore

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hate to say it, cos I really love him as an actor, but Will Smith's latest...7 pounds....oh dear god, i was depressed for days, and it totally ruined my birthday. We though it was going to be a thriller, but instead we got the most almighty misery-fest with the unlikleyest plot in the history of any universe. And it was so closely shot, we could even see the lead actress's pulse at one point. I'm not joking. I know it was kinda part of the plot, but it's still unnaturally disturbing to see it 10 feet across. And thin...just not clever at all. By the time he got in the bath with all his clothes on, I knew exactly what he was up to.

Please don't go and see it...it's a complete waste of money, and more importantly, time. Two hours of my life, on my birthday, that I will never get back.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Clockwork Orange

Jeepers Creepers

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
After reading all 9 pages of this thread I have come to the conclusion that there is a huge difference between movies you didn't like and purely bad movies.

A few examples would be 12 Monkeys, The patriot, Napoleon Dynamite, LoTR, Star Trek.

Those are not bad or horrible movies but I could understand where they wouldn't be someone 'cup o' tea'

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Scary Movie 3 and 4.

The Wayans sold it after 1 and 2. I actually bought SM3 before I heard this or previewed it.

..anything with Ben Affleck, including "Pearl Harbour".. I just can't watch anything with him in it without getting sick to my stomach or really sleepy.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm a sorta collector of bad movies. The ones that are so bad that they are great!!

There are 3 particular jewels of my collection. In increasing order of pain they are:

3) Teenagers from outer space.

2) Santa Claus conquers the martians.

(drumroll please)

1) The Conqueror. A wonderfully bad movie that contains what I feel to be one of the (possibly worst) examples of miscasting that I have ever seen. For those who are unfamiliar with it imagine if you will a movie dealing with Genghis Khan .......... with John Wayne playing the part of Genghis Khan!

The Conqueror

As a side note, I also have recently picked up a copy of "Blacula" Blacula

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I watched a movie called Bowfinger in the theater a long time ago. I thought it would be good because of the cast. When I read the title to this thread...Bowfinger popped in my head instantly. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if I had expected it to be in the B movie catagory but I was duped and to this day I continue to wonder how movies like that are even considered to be made. I hate that movie. It made me feel like I could become a screenplay writer. Kinda ironic that the movie was about...crappy movies.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I heard that Spirit was bad...and from someone who is in love with comics/graphic novels to boot...so that's really bad. I'll go rent it, just because I'm a masochist for film...

Still dare anyone to watch the Stupids (with Tom Arnold) all the way through though....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Although considered Asylum classics, these two movies are absolutely awful!

Transmorphers
www.imdb.com...

AVH: Alien vs Hunter
www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anything with Brad Pitt, Jenifer Aniston, Jenifer Lopez

Such as Gigli, Armagedon, "Friends" etc...blah

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Solofront

I don't know about that. How did you end up not liking Fight Club or Meet Joe Black? Friends, too? Brad Pitt is one of the most unique actors in the business. So do you not like the stories because certain actors were in them or is it the actors and the stories you don't like? I could go on about this but I'm just curious about how somebody develops that type of opinion.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Actually, there are a few Pitt movies I like...TROY

Although I didn't like Fight Club all that much, there are much better fighting movies out now.

But Troy, is all I can think of right now...since I'm watching it, lol

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solofront
Although I didn't like Fight Club all that much, there are much better fighting movies out now.

Fight Club wasn't about fighting, it was about nihilism and anarchy, the culmination of which is Project Mayhem.

Trust Tyler and don't ask questions.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Cabin fever
Teeth
Triangle
the new Halloween movies

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join