It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyze Your Name....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Lysergic:
You are fair-minded sometimes to the point of being opinionated. You have a strong need to be loved and appreciated. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing.

I thought I was antisocial ^^

Well you're socializing on the ATB board right???

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
yes very cool link TWYT.

It was right on the money with me. Except about me being intelligent.

Mark

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Pavel:

You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can easily detach from people and situations. You enjoy unconventional friends. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you.

and this is what my last name means

You have good recuperative abilities and strong mental determination. You are very private and dislike others prying into your affairs. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn to give and receive love for love's sake. You have a need to be assured of affection. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. There is a compulsion for change and rebirth on all levels. There is a need to guard your health. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a bunch of BS if you ask me, It never mentioned that I was a evil.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
nice, picked me like a nose

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
satan:

Status is important to you and your ability to achieve success and earn money. You have a need to be noticed and seek status. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have a need to be up front. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind.

devil:

Your world, good or bad, revolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You can easily detach from people and situations. You enjoy unconventional friends. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you.

fallen angel:

You have an aptitude for dealing with the public. You would do well in entertainment and politics. You feel secure in group endeavors. You have a need to be up front. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You have a need to be up front. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You must learn the lessons of self-worth; learn to love yourself before you can love others.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You are adventurous with a tendency to be foolhardy. You are aggressive and definitely have leadership abilities. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion.

You are a quick study, and can be self-taught. Your curiosity can get the best of you, but you must learn to concentrate. You need to learn the true value of material possessions. You have a natural protection in life. You are always saved - especially from yourself. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind.

quite accurate

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Jesus:

You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You have a need to earn money to prove your success to society and must learn the true value of material gains and status.
:

Christ:

You are a quick study, and can be self-taught. Your curiosity can get the best of you, but you must learn to concentrate. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You have a need to earn money to prove your success to society and must learn the true value of material gains and status. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
mine was more or less accurate... It definitely hit the mark when it said I'm fiercely moralistic and have a good sense of right-and-wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hahaha, I didn't know Jesus was a sports fan. I always thought it was stupid when athletes thank Jesus and God for helping them to win such and such game. I always thought that God would have bigger things to worry about than who won the Superbowl. I guess I was wrong.

I really hope Jesus likes the Kansas City Chiefs this year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join