It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyze Your Name....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Heres an interesting link I found ... it lets you analyze your name... find out what fate has in store for you...

miva.zodiacal.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
that was incredibly accurate. it described my in great detail

i am surprisingly impressed

good find

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
it was kind of right but not really. maybe i should find a name that suits me

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Interesting...right on most points save one...(and on that point it's really wrong...says I don't like to give my opinion....
) Still entertaining though.....

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
that was kind of spiffy. rather hit and miss, though. the best part was when it said this about my middle name: "You're an 11th hour type of person, you tend to put things off and succeed at the last minute."
oh hell yes.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
thats pretty good.

.You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

very me!!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
wow....what utter tripe, as usual with this type of mumbo jumbo garbage. This is the stuff you'd find in junior high.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
thats pretty good.

.You have a love of travel and adventure, and you enjoy sports. You also have a very strong sense of fair play and want justice. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You can be quite inventive and quite curious.

holy cow! we must either have the same first name, or it has the same interpretation for different names.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah hit and miss. I expected some kind of whole name analysis and instead it looks at each name separately.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You want to be productive and feel useful, and enjoy helping solve problems. You like to be busy and not waste time. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You need to learn faith in place of fear. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have high aspirations and a cheery disposition.

Your world, good or bad, revolves around your family. You are determined and loyal, and your word is your bond. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You have good recuperative abilities. You are determined.

Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have a need to be up front. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You have a diplomatic flair to your nature. Equality and fairness are important to you. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You have a lack of confidence in your mental abilities and do not like being forced into giving your opinion.

pretty much

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is just like all the other "whats your blank blank name" mentality

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I did simon gray and this is what I got:

simon:

Status is important to you and your ability to achieve success and earn money. You have a need to be noticed and seek status. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are always involved with projects and things to do. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind.

gray:

You strive for perfection and worry when things don't turn out just so. You enjoy doing a job well. You tend to procrastinate. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your independence and freedom are important to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
thats pretty good.

very me!!

The site said this to me too. I think we are being rather naive, is it not full of compliments? or am i really so great! The only negative thing it said about me was way off!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I found that it was nearer the mark when I put my maiden name in rather than my married name.I have only been married for the last 4 years.I wonder if my married name means that my personality will change over the years. I suppose that would make sence as the longer I am with my husband the more likely it is that we will think along the same lines , and our personalities will kind of rub off a bit on each other.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It said my middle name likes sports... right there it loses all credibility.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Loses crediability on several fronts:

" You enjoy socializing. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. " Muahahahah

and who doesn't?
"You can take thought-directed actions."

no way
"You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions."

Nice try but no ciger. It's sad to think that some of us could described so accurately by a computer program but thankfully I'm not one of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ho-hum, nothing to argue with here but not as accurate as another I took recently...

Masked:

You want to be productive and feel useful, and enjoy solving problems. You like to be busy and not waste time. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You have good recuperative abilities. You are determined. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a discriminating nature coupled with perseverance and family pride.

You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can easily detach from people and situations. You enjoy unconventional friends. You have a need to be up front. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You have a need to be up front. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ah they tryed herw mins:

first name:eric

You have a need to communicate and express yourself. You are inclined to over intellectualize, and hate to be misquoted. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing.

i dont like being stroked in anyway "only by the female's tho"

i ant youthfull my bodie is falling apart

broke both my knees and sliped back disk, and im only 16

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Lysergic:
You are fair-minded sometimes to the point of being opinionated. You have a strong need to be loved and appreciated. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You enjoy a challenge. You can take thought-directed actions. You are a hard worker when you make up your mind to do a job. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You are clever, inventive, imaginative and youthful. You enjoy socializing.

I thought I was antisocial ^^

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I typed in my name and that of some of my friends and family. Not a large variety of descriptions there. The descriptions are so vague that most people can relate to them.

It reminds me of an article one of my psychology professors told us in class. Basically the author of the article had a friend who was a palm reader. The palm reader thought he was quite good and that the majority of his customers were very satisfied with their readings. So the author tells his friend that for the next few readings he wants him to tell his customers the exact opposite of what he actually finds on the palm. For example instead of saying you like to procrastinate, say you like to get things done and so on. When the palm reader did that it turns out that his customers were just as thrilled with their readings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join