It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mark of the Beast"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OUT OF THE "BLUE' THE WHOLE WORLD IS LINING UP TO HAVE AN INJECTION..!! AGAINST " BIRD FLU " ??????????

COULD THIS BE THE CATALIST TO RECIEVE THE "MARK OF THE BEAST"
....THE NWO....

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't think a vaccination would be a disguised mark of the beast. The bible leads one to believe that those that receive the mark would be doing so willingly. If it was in the form of a vaccination then even believers would be vaccinated unknowning it was anything but a regular vaccination.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Omg...you may be on something here. Have you seen V for Vendetta? They clearly talk about the Avian Flu. And yes, you are right, currently there will be riots about this. Since this flu is obviously spreading. And it will reach the US, why? Because birds fly that's why... Well everyone will be getting it, and riots will break out because everyone is going to want vaccinations...the truth is the vaccination is possibly the mark of the beast, and along with that...you get IMPLANTS! Mind control.....remember the goal of the government is world government and human drones! All though this all sounds so far-fetched....I certainly believe that the New World Order is already starting...this is just the beginning..... I'd like to hear your thoughts....

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm convinced that the maek of the beast will be either thumb printing or retinal scans being used for the sale or purchase of goods, and cash money being removed from open market.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Why are you typing in full caps?

How is an injection the 'mark of the beast'?? The mark is required for financial purposes, according to the book, so how is a flu-shot going to be serve that purpose????

What does the NWO have to do with the biblical apocalypse?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

What does the NWO have to do with the biblical apocalypse?

The Biblical appocolypse was written by by the same bloodline that is currently organizing the NWO, the Illuminati. It's almost like a self fullfilling prophesy that has been going on for thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Once you calm down a bit, and take the caps lock off, would you mind explaining your use of the word 'catalyst'?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why are you typing in full caps?

Originally posted by Perturabo
Once you calm down a bit, and take the caps lock off

That would be reason number 8.

So what makes the Bird Flu shot the mark of the Beast? Is it administered differently from any other shot? There are certainly many medical conspiracies and a lot of other vaccinations, what makes THIS ONE THE MARK OF THE BEAST???!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well all I have to say about this, is that I really don't care either way...whatever happens...happens. I told my dad about the Avian Flu, but he said that it would never reach the US... All we can do is speculate. There is no sure* answer. And yes, lol, you might not want to use caps, as it looks like you are paranoid and shouting out! But don't worry, you're fine, I know what you mean.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
johns book of revelations was written to predict events in the first century after the death of jesus and nothing at all beyond that.....

the "666" in some layman bibles is just a very regrettable fabrication.....the original parchment text was written in a language where johns actual words were "many many" and there were no numerals whatsoever....

there is plenty of conspiracy concealed knowledge in 2006 without us having to revamp misprints from desert nomad political dissidents over 200 years ago pleaseeeeeeeee...

but in the spirit of this website...each to his own....instead of spending 35 years of your life panicking over biblical armageddons...why not just spend 3 1/2 months enrolled as a student at your local bilble college and enrol in a course on the hermeneutical understanding of new testament prophecies....
just a suggestion,
cheers
postgradspy

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You could spend your time on a forum such as this one and learn from intelligent posts such as PostGradSpy.'s

Thanks for clarification PostGradSpy.

However, regarding the 3 ½ months, that’s a matter of priority. (for me at least).
The method used by orion_452 is an excellent one. - Putting forth his questions on a public forum for discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
The Biblical appocolypse was written by by the same bloodline that is currently organizing the NWO, the Illuminati. It's almost like a self fullfilling prophesy that has been going on for thousands of years.

Intersting theory.

whitelightwolf
but he said that it would never reach the US

Interesting. Why does he beleive this? Flus spread from china to the US each and every year, and this particular type of flue is carried by birds that fly from china into the US as part of their global annual migration.

PostGradSpy
.....the original parchment text was written in a language where johns actual words were "many many" and there were no numerals whatsoever.

? Any evidence to support this statement?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I don't think a vaccination would be a disguised mark of the beast. The bible leads one to believe that those that receive the mark would be doing so willingly. If it was in the form of a vaccination then even believers would be vaccinated unknowning it was anything but a regular vaccination.

I agree - it is also my understanding that the mark of the beast will be forced upon everyone in the form of financial incentive. Essentially - without the mark, you will not be allowed to conduct financial transactions of any kind. Quite an incentive.

and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name.
-Revelation 13:17

So I'm convinced anything related to the "mark" of the beast will have to do with the world of finance and commerce.

-Ry

[edit on 20-3-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
just go to any big public library and get any of those 15 kilogram bibles that contain the original aramaic root words of important words/phrases in english bible translations......there is no "666" in the aramaic language used by john in the book of revelations....
cheers
postgradspy
p.s. sorry i cannot supply any hyperlinks or scan any bible translations pages for you on this.....i will try a www.dogpile.com search on "mark of the beast" for you now....see if the hyperlinks are available to any reputable theological sites at a teriary academic level with an .edu address

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PostGradSpy
just go to any big public library and get any of those 15 kilogram bibles that contain the original aramaic root words of important words/phrases in english bible translations......there is no "666" in the aramaic language used by john in the book of revelations....

You are correct, but I'm not sure I see your point... The Greek manuscripts use three Greek words for six in a row which don't literally render the text as "666" but instead as six hundred sixty-six.

But still - given the context of the prophecy in Revelations, there is mention of the number of the beast, "for it is man's number" - so whether you say "666" or "six hundred sixty six" or don't even mention the actual number at all - the entire passage still has the same meaning. There will be a number related to the beast, and that number will be "man's number", which people will be forced to receive on his/her right hand or forehead...

That's the prophecy anyway...I don't see what good arguing semantics really does for the discussion of the prophecy...

-Ry

[edit on 20-3-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
johns book of revelation was written in aramaic......as with many other new testament books this was later translated ineptly into greek......

the big picture argument here is that john wrote to an intended readership of the christians alive when he was writing only......he had zero intention of any of his writings being extended beyond the first century AD as prophecy at all......all christian scholars worldwide accept this.....

its only the monkeys who listen to uneducated money-worshipping evangelical christians who ever twist revelations into applying to the world after 70AD.......

the constant driver-force of immanent destruction used by the evangelicals is the most inept transparent manipulation tool imaginable....yet it works....

talk about conspiracy theories......the whole christian faith is propagandised by charlatans for fools...

theres a fool baptised every minute....and another with a creditcard donation to a shonky armageddon propagandist.....

christian flock deserve to be fleeced....

cheers
postgradspy

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I was reading your posts postgrad, and I thought you were well informed...then you posted the most offensive dribble I have ever had the misfortune to read.

I am Baptised, I am a believer in jesus and God ( And all that it encompasses) but I also exist here in th 20th century with a 20th century view point.

I do not think that you or any one here on ATS is able to say
"the whole christian faith is propagandised by charlatans for fools... "

I find you offensive in the extreme and you have just dropped out the arse end of my estimation. You started well, and ended like any old christian basher online. Shame.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
well it could be there is a big possiblity that this is the "mark of the beast" but it could also be a procaution against this disease which is a danger to all human kind! we are all entitled to our own opinions!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think that some kind of plastic or RFID will most likely become the Mark Of The Beast, as everything says you will not be able to buy or sell without out the mark. And we already live and survive in a world of plastic and credit of some sort. Thats my opinion, it may be something not even imagined, you never do know.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok, so to take what someone said earlier a step back. If you read the verse before Rev. 13:17, you find this:

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Now considering that we have the technology:

Microchip Security Hand Implants Now Availible

And if people were to get sick it would tremendously help to get rid of all currency. I mean, do you know where that dollar bill has been before you got it? I watched someone wash a dollar before, and all the junk that was in it turned the white table black! I nearly puked
, and I wash my hands after almost every time I use money now. So if the bird flu did become contagious, it'd almost be mandatory (from a purely scientific way of looking at it) to get all currency switched to a non-paper/coin type (i.e. chip).

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Sir Solomon]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Sir Solomon]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join