It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mark of the Beast"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
SORRY! the caps lock has hit a nerve with you.... I happen to like using them! BUT if it pleases you I will refrain from any futher use of them on this thread.

I am also not paranoid thank you very much!
And the use of the word catalist to which is actually spelt "catalyst" my error, refers to "something that precipitates change"
Now if the avian vaccination does contain the mark of the devil, and all are injected, then it will definately be the catalyst for change.

I believe that the mark of the beast is the pre-requisit of the new world order to give them easy control of anything they wish to use it for, eg:
financial control, population control, identity control....and the list goes forever in the conspiracy theories of the nwo.

Back to subject- thank you to all who have added there idea's on this as this is why I posted this thread and I am very open to all ideas on this subject, because if true" we could all be marked soon! We need to look at this.......

so, where I am coming from is here- the mark of the beast has been around throughout history, originating in bible prophecy. Many forms of application and design have been discussed, the most popular being 666' and that it will be either put on the hand or forhead. Now we are in the 20th century and people are not stupicd, we would not let the controllers stamp our heads or hands with 666, they would have to find a hidden way to do it!
for years we have been seeking how it will be done and "when ".

This brings me to ask could the bird flu injection possilbly be its application and a microchip be its design. It would also be interesting to know where abouts on the body this will be injected.?

Many people are sharing current dreams about camps set up and people lining up for something that they need to have, The feelings of those I have spoken to regarding this are of fear and a concetration camp scenario
which has lead me to ask
"what is this sudden threat that we all possibly will have to be vacinated for, how bad could this flu get that whole nations may be quarenteened, and could it all be to apply the mark of the beast?
I have also read theories that the avian flu was a fake threat, to what purpose I had know idea, but then it got me thinking about the "mark
as we all know microchip implants are already being used for identity purposes.

regards
orion_452

[edit on 20-3-2006 by orion_452]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
um, innoculation against a virus that drowns 50% of it's victims to death in their own muccus...

yes, very very evil...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Have doubts about the mark of the beast part, although who knows what they are injecting into these poor slobs.

I do know one thing though, the NWO boys sure love giving people needles. Seems at the drop of a hat these days they have us all lined up to take one. What are they injecting into people anyways?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

whitelightwolf
but he said that it would never reach the US

Interesting. Why does he beleive this? Flus spread from china to the US each and every year, and this particular type of flue is carried by birds that fly from china into the US as part of their global annual migration.

Yes Nygdan you do have a point. And that's what I thought too. Since birds are well capable of flying over here. The Avian Flu is even in the poultry now. I am not worried about it though. Are you? What do you think is going to be the outcome of this flu?

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Apologies but I must get off topic for three seconds...

Originally posted by PostGradSpy
johns book of revelation was written in aramaic......as with many other new testament books this was later translated ineptly into greek......

the big picture argument here is that john wrote to an intended readership of the christians alive when he was writing only......he had zero intention of any of his writings being extended beyond the first century AD as prophecy at all......all christian scholars worldwide accept this.....

its only the monkeys who listen to uneducated money-worshipping evangelical christians who ever twist revelations into applying to the world after 70AD.......

the constant driver-force of immanent destruction used by the evangelicals is the most inept transparent manipulation tool imaginable....yet it works....

talk about conspiracy theories......the whole christian faith is propagandised by charlatans for fools...

theres a fool baptised every minute....and another with a creditcard donation to a shonky armageddon propagandist.....

christian flock deserve to be fleeced....

cheers
postgradspy

Almost every word you said, was a bunch of BULL HOCKEY. Don't say "Oh your just uneducated, you don't know the truth." I study the Bible, all the versions. I own atleast one copy of each modern version and a few of the olders. I find such old books worth while to read, as you don't just find such things laying in the road every day...

I know ALOT of Christians, including family of many, many, many groups. From Eveangelical to Independant Fundamental King James Version Only Baptist... all of them believe purely that the books of John and Revalation are accurate prophecies. What they do not agree on has nothing to do with Revalation and John books. Why? Because it has been the same teaching, period. No one can understand if fully. Your so called "every christian agrees with the 'fact' that this is all innacurate ment for its time of writting" is a bunch of it.

I suggest you research what your talking about before you spout off with your tongue, or else it might get cut off one day and end up in the bio trash...

Now that I'm done being off topic, I apologise for that.

I do believe that this virus has something to do with the NWO, specificly what I do not know. Implants would be to obvious, don't you think? I mean, if a group of forum talkers thought of it, people might get it just to check and see if they have implants from it. However, I will not be getting this. It has been prooven that vacines can cause just as much or more harm to the bodily functions as the actual virus could (in some but not all cases, of course). Thus, if for some reason it is the 'mark of the beast', I won't be accepting it by not wanting it.

If you want a horror thought though, all the US has to do is drop a nuclear weapon on its own city, saying it was stoping the virus from spreading. No one would care, they would think it was a good idea, and continue getting the shots in fear of being told THEY are quarentined for destruction.

Those FEMA camps could easily be existant just to contain these people "sick" with the virus. Then offered the mark there in exchange for freedom from the camp, the "cure", and no cost of goods or service for the rest of their life. That would be more likely how the virus would bring on the mark.

HOWEVER, in prophecies, Christians / Those Looking for the Lord, Christ's return... will be raptured (greek meaning: caught up by the hair and removed from immediant danger) to safety of Heaven with Christ, then 3 and a half years progress of "peace" (including the Mark of the Beast), then three and a half years of destruction from God and man himself (Battle of Megido / Armegeddon Valley).

All that happens AFTER an economical collapse world wide. Meaning the timeline roughly is this.
Economical Collapse / Minor Wars -> Rapture -> 3 1/2 years of peace & Mark of the Beast -> World War 3 (or 4, or what ever).

Meaning, if this vaccine was the Mark... alot would have to of already transpired. Has it yet? No.

So I doubt this is THE mark, but might influence it.

-Foxe

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It's my belief that today's RFID chips will play a part in the system set ups. These larger chips are the catalyst for the smaller (nano) chips to come. Terrorism brings you the national id system, the bird flu (major pandemics, and threats of pandemics) will bring us a national health registry, and the convenience of a cashless society will eventually lead people taking the "mark".

It's safe and it'll keep you and your family safe. Buy one for the dog-the kid-the wife-the car!

Technology is advancing to where they will be able to store all your information on a microscopic chip that can be injected under your skin. The USG under DHS is actively collecting data and researching the storing of all of our personal, financial, and health records within the confines of nanotechology.

oh it's nothing. it's just more convenient. it's just the evolution of our society. it's just globalization. we're just scared of progress. darn, backward thinking christians.

I know it sounds like Revelation 13. Looks like, walks like, talks like, but who knows what it is ???

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sorry 'postgradspy, you lost my vote' I think 'Foxe is much closer to my christian beliefs.
The last fictional books I read were the "left Behind series" and folks regardless of what the real revelations truth is, or what your personal beliefs are, I certainly believe we are well on the way in the "Devils" disception.

Back on to subject" Saphronia has hit the hammer on the head. That is exactly were I'm comming from, I just cant word it as good !(due to my dislexia and brain drain of late)
This facade will be so easy to impliment in whatever way, if the mainstream continue to be so gullable and accepting of whatever the MEDIA tells us!

My personal observation is that we are all so complacent with our polititions and life in general, when really' things that do really matter are turning to sh...t and never addressed.
Has anyone else noticed that?

Are we being programmed now in some way to just 'go with the flow, 'everythings fine, 'she'll be right mate' attitudes, which eventually may lead to the mark being applied.
Maybe we should be very wary of persons in power who are being 'admired' ( patted on the back)so to speak, so as not to go along with the lie's that we may be so eager to believe.
At this stage I see the flu jab definately as part of the plan...for evil purposes, even if its not for the 'mark' to be implanted.

Thanks for all feedback, hopefully we will all come out a little wiser!
regards
orion_452

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks Orion.

My specific beliefs is that it is coming, that the Book is not wrong. However, the Book only gave us an idea of what is coming. For all we know, the Anti Christ could be some alien hybrid from Timbucktoo in Turkey, plotting global domination VIA to Illuminati or what ever you fancy so he can buy the best subway club sandwichs first. Just using that as a silly example.

You got to realise, if these people did see the future... they had to describe it in their terms.... example.

"The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind. The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places. The kings of the earth, the princes, the commanding officers, the rich, the strong, and every slave and free person, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains. " (WEB ver) Revelations 6:14-16

Stars falling from the sky can be two things. ICBM Warheads as they enter the atmosphere, those look like shooting stars for a short moment. Or large asteroid/asteroids entering the atmosphere.

One thing I'd like to note, is "In the caves and in the rocks of the mountains", for some reason, it just really reminds me of the "underground bases" like Denver INTL Airport is susposed to be...

My point is, these guys saw things, suspobly, out of their time. They had no clue what it was. They called tanks, chariots (spelling? Sorry.). Bombs or Asteroids fire and brimstone or stars falling or so forth. Guns as arrows. We have no clue what the mark in the forehead and back of the right hand is. A chip does not leave a open mark, they would not note that. Therefor, if the prophets say they saw a mark in the back of the right or the forehead, then it was a litteral mark. Like a tatoo or a mark to signify they got the chip.

So keep an eye on that, I may seem like I went off topic but it you think about it, all I said has alot in common with the theory that this virus could bring it on... Im sure if asteroids or nukes are falling, all of the earth would get into those underground camps previously used for the virus containment...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I lived through the West Nile Virus (kind of a weird flu), so I can live through Avian Flu. Whatever doesn't kill you, etc...

As for the "Mark of the Beast" stuff. You've been listening to too many scary stories around the fire at Bible Camp.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
I know ALOT of Christians, including family of many, many, many groups. From Eveangelical to Independant Fundamental King James Version Only Baptist... all of them believe purely that the books of John and Revalation are accurate prophecies.

The best overview of Revelation that I ever read I think accurately describes the book as a pre-Jesus Jewish text prophesying the first arrival of the savior warrior king who was supposed to be the Messiah - the one who would rescue the Jewish people from Roman subjugation. Nothing to do with the peace-preaching Jesus, or his "second coming."

The thing that bugs me most about how a lot of Christians interpret this book is that I think the bulk of them never actually sat down and read the thing. Instead, they've been fed selected bits and pieces out of context by preachers who understand that stirring up the congregation with firey oratory increases donations. Everybody likes a good apocalypse story, and it's a good way to finish up the Bible with a bang, but as for it being any kind of guide for things to come, there are much better end of the world stories out there, and likely more accurate.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Instead, they've been fed selected bits and pieces out of context by preachers who understand that stirring up the congregation with firey oratory increases donations.

I do not go to church. I do not listen to preachers. I just read the book.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
The thing that bugs me most about how a lot of Christians interpret this book is that I think the bulk of them never actually sat down and read the thing. Instead, they've been fed selected bits and pieces out of context by preachers who understand that stirring up the congregation with firey oratory increases donations.

That's untrue. Most christians I know personally read through "this book" many times over. My father has read the bible cover to cover about 5 times - last I knew anyway. He studies it about as much as any theology student in the seminary.

You might not be aware of this - but Jesus is quoted in all four initial new testament books talking about the future and his second coming - He foretells of the "signs" we will see. While personally I don't like quoting scripture, but since you claim Christians take things out of context, I'll offer it here. In the correct context - on the mount of Olives, one of the disciples came up to him and asked him what the signs will be of his coming, and of the end of the world. His answer was as follows (remember, this isn't revelations, this is the book of Matthew - one of the four books that make up the Bread and Butter of Christianity):

------------------------
"And Jesus answered and said unto them Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

-Matthew 24:4-14
------------------------

You may choose to believe these things have already come to pass. That's up to you and you have every right to believe that. But there are many who believe these are events yet to come (or maybe are already ocurring). There's no reason to redicule anyone for their beliefs.

-Ry

[edit on 21-3-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have to agree with Dday that the mark will not come through the vacation. As Dday said, according to the Bible people have the choice to accept it or deny it. Also it will be on the back of the right hand or forehead. I'm sorry vacations are not given in the hand or forehead. They are given in the arm or behind. No one, meaning no one in the world will be able to buy or sell without it.

Neither will it be a thumb print or eye scan. According to the Bible you have to recieve it. You already have the the eye and thumb print God gave you.

Also, if I read my Bible correctly the mark will appear when the anti-christ reveals who he claims to be to the world, and will also require us to accept the mark and worship him or die. No one will be able to buy or sell without the mark.

I also believe national ID cards are another step towards the mark. I know one country already has a national ID card, and the US is going to be getting one in 2008, since the bill already has been passed in 2005 attached to the Iraq military funding bill. If states don't comply, they loose federal funding, and the people will not be allowed to enter into federal buildings, ride on airplanes, and a couple of other things that I forget right now. If the states comply, and you don't get one then all those restrictions will apply along with the fact you will not be able to drive. Yes our drivers licenses are to become national ID's and be the same across the board for all states. Yes our lovely cops will be able to eventually tap into one huge database across all states so they can find those criminals.

You will be able to buy and sell without the national ID card, but how long will it be before you will not be able to get a job without one? Or the fact that it could possible be used to attach all of your other financial information, buying habits, credit scores, medical records, and personal stuff to the data base in associated with the ID?

No wonder the ACLU put not just pizza on their website. Yes that false recording is what could happen, but do we even want to find out if it could even get that far?

Or are the american people so blind that they won't know what hit them until it is already too late? That happened in Germany to the german citizens before Hitler set himself up as dictator. They either didn't know or turned a blind eye to the laws that were being passed so he could take control. After he took control, many citizens were still blind to what his true intentions were. When some actually started to wake up, it was too late to do anything.

The question is, is history going to repeat itself? There are many laws being passed under the public's radar, and executive orders being created that probablly even some congressmen are not aware of. Those laws and executive orders do not change or go away when another president takes office. Each president can add a little law here, and a little executive order there. Mix them all together, and one of them will be able to take over.

How far along are our laws towards a dictatorship? I'm not sure, but I do suspect they are pretty well along. Will Bush try to take over? I'm not sure. I don't think he has the carmisa or the following Hitler had when he took over. Heck the GOP seems to be after his hide anymore on one issue or another. I guess the Dems can sit back and relax a little and start to plan their next move while the Republicians duke it out amoungst themselves for a little while.

If not Bush, then it could be the next president. All it would take is the right person, and all the pieces finally in place. Then check mate.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Those FEMA camps could easily be existant just to contain these people "sick" with the virus. Then offered the mark there in exchange for freedom from the camp, the "cure", and no cost of goods or service for the rest of their life. That would be more likely how the virus would bring on the mark.

So I doubt this is THE mark, but might influence it.

-Foxe

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Foxe]

My thoughts exactly Foxe! By the way I love your avatar it's so cute
Yes the New World Order is already in place but the people that are in charge of it are getting nervous. So is the Illuminati. You see...since people are stepping out of the box and realizing what it going on, ascending into the spiritual mind, they get nervous. THis is why they are rushing to build these camps, and getting people micro chipped. However, in the end they're just going to lose.

I think they'll get as far as that bird flu. You have a point! That's what I said about the detainment camps. In V for Vendetta the film, I saw that people were lined up to get shots in concentration camps. This is true...I think this flu will spread world wide as it already is, and many will be affected by it. Riots will break out, and people will have to "contained" catch my drift? hmmm...

Well as far my thoughts on the NWO, I think it's crap. They are crap. The government is...wait, let me think again, ohyeah! Crap...

It's not going to get far at all. And you know what they say, "Mind over Matter!" The mind is the most powerful thing. If people believe this, "Oh yes there is going to be a New World Order, and everyone will perish, aliens will kill us!!" Then...it will happen. Unless people stop diddy dallying and pick up their acts and imagine Good for the world...enough of this "There is and will be a New World Order!!!" It will only happen if you WANT it to!

[edit on 22-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
As a precautionary measure I propose we execute everyone who has the first name "Mark".

[edit on 22-3-2006 by ConversationConservation]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by orion_452
BIRD FLU " ??????????
COULD THIS BE THE CATALIST TO RECIEVE THE "MARK OF THE BEAST"
....THE NWO....

If you believe we are to receive the "mark of the beast" as forewarned in Revelations as i also do.

Why is it God gives you clear instruction where you are to receive it and how to recognize it?

It will be a clean and cut choice when it comes(like the Veri chip), not deceived by injection and wearing the chip in your shoulder or floating around in your blood stream.Why would we be warned if we are to be deceived into receiving it a different way?if that were the case why dont you trust in God to have given you fore warning of such a deception and what to look out for?

Now imo the bird flue vaccinations as i`ve heard will kill a percentage of people all by its self.Which should be worth some concern or paranoia over but not of the mark of the beast.I for one will be very reluctant to take the vaccine if the bird flue was to head Australia`s way or mutate.

by ConversationConservation
As a precautionary measure I propose we execute everyone who has the first name "Mark".

[edit on 22-3-2006 by gps777]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
Now considering that we have the technology:

Microchip Security Hand Implants Now Availible

And if people were to get sick it would tremendously help to get rid of all currency. I mean, do you know where that dollar bill has been before you got it? So if the bird flu did become contagious, it'd almost be mandatory (from a purely scientific way of looking at it) to get all currency switched to a non-paper/coin type (i.e. chip).

This imo is a great theory Sir Solomon,one that makes sense and the closest theory regarding any link between the flue and the mark i can imagine.

If this bird flue however does blow out into a pandemic and the scenario you have suggested is used to enforce the chip to impede the spread I`d better say it now HEY!! Sir Solomon you nailed it,because if it does play out that way I ain't coming on ATS to pat you on the back for being right.Nice 1.

rdube02
well said.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I also found out, the Bird Flu is nothing new. Even the human strain. In 2004, we had it here. In the 1918, 1930s (IF I remember right, I heard this from a medical friend of mine, not a website or book. I have to ask again for the dates) it was here.

It is nothing "new" or "deadly"... all it is, is normal flu, spread by birds...

They are just hyping it up so people WILL go to the camps to contain it...

They also said "stock up on blah blah blah" and the question was asked, why do they want us to stock up on long term provisions? Quarantine...and waiting for the busses and trucks to pick you up.... as the economy crashes and everyone freaks out over the bird flu...

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Foxe]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
hi folks

this is my first post in these forums, i am actually quite surprised to see how many people are worried about NWO and "marks of the beast". Granted you are all allowed to do what you want i will start off by saying that so please dont attack me for commenting on your interests.

in reality bird flu is not a threat...yet. Nor has there been any reason to believe it would be in the population of asia there have been 42 confirmed cases, if its a bit more then i am happy to stand corrected. The Asian tsunami claimed over 9000 people in india alone
news.indiainfo.com...

i understand that people are worried but at the moment we are more likely to win the lottery than get bird flu. The most shocking thing that i have heard on this topic are claims that bird flu will not come to the US, i laugh everytime i hear things like that.. some people in the US think that its out there on its own all those states sitting without anything to touch them, bird flu is in America, if there are birds then there is flu. Simple its the h5n1 strain which we need to look out for, if you want to see what sort of scale this flu will have then take a look at history
www.stanford.edu...

there is new research suggesting that the flu pandemic of 1918 was actually bird flu.

Ulimately what im trying to point out is that there is already a consiprcy happening now, while we are sitting giving time to talking about something which may never come to pass, 666 or not, there governments and businesses of the world are allowing people to die, because of greed, instead of thinking about the million and one ways that this earth could be doomed, lets think of a million and one practical things we could do to change what some, from what i can see, believe is going to pass.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I am not worried about it though. Are you?

What, me worry?

What do you think is going to be the outcome of this flu?

I think it will definitly come to the US, it'd be pretty amazing if it didn't. I also think that the virus has shown the ability to mutate into a human-to-human form, but those 'lineages' have been stamped out before they could spread.

Will it become a human-to-human form, for, what, a third time, and not be snuffed out in time to prevent widespread transmission? I don't know. Seems likely that it will become a human-to-human form agian. With the world's health systems on alert, it might be stopped before becomming widespread.

Also, there is a question of how deadly it will be when it becomes the human-to-human form. The avian only form is incredibly deadly, from what I understand more or less any bird that gets it dies.

So who knows. Could kill a larger percentage of the population than the wwi flu.

These things have happened before, and they'll happen again, thats not in doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join