It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters - Which group do they belong to?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Are they Masons or what? I noticed a logo on a shirt looked like it.

Overall I believe firefighters are good people, but while traveling I noticed they have access inside hotels & their various hidden accessways that that others do not.

Laws have been created to force hotel builders to incorporate firefighter access for the safety of the people who stay there. Could it be that there is a hidden dark purpose to this access? Universal keys ect.

Could they be low level minions of the illuminati?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
Are they Masons or what? I noticed a logo on a shirt looked like it.

Overall I believe firefighters are good people, but while traveling I noticed they have access inside hotels & their various hidden accessways that that others do not.

Laws have been created to force hotel builders to incorporate firefighter access for the safety of the people who stay there. Could it be that there is a hidden dark purpose to this access? Universal keys ect.

Could they be low level minions of the illuminati?

I think it's safe to assume that the vast majority of them are men who are trained to put out fires.

I'm sure some of them are Masons, and members of other groups, but first and foremost they're people who put out fires.

In my area (Southern Illinois) there are a TON of Catholics and several that I know are firefighters and several of THEM are Knights of Columbus and wouldn't be Masons if Christ himself were one.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I agree. I know several firemen, and they hate the administration as much as the next guy. One thing that they do have in common is that they are usually good people. They became firemen to help people. If they wanted to control people because of their own inadequacies would have become cops.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Laws have been created to force hotel builders to incorporate firefighter access for the safety of the people who stay there.

It seems you just answered your own question.

I know a guy who spends his working life in the city sewers. The access he gets, that we above ground never see, far surpasses a few Firefighter hotel passageways. And he needs a special key to open the manholes. Using your logic the man working in the sewer is higher up the Masonic ladder than the Firefighter....unless of course he is just a man working in the sewer....

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The Ancient And Accepted Rite Of Firemasonry

Oh, so firefighters don't have a secret society, eh?

Then how do you explain... this!

They're everywhere!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How can anyone think that we could be Freemasons or have some sort of connection with the NWO. If you ever were onscene of a structure fire, you would know how fast we neeb to get the heat out of the building and get the fire under control. If we can do so without having to wait for a keyholder or breaking in with an axe (much wasted energy that could be used for saving lives/property) it makes the situation much safer for everyone.

We are here to help, we do all the dirty work and expect nothing back but maybe a general understanding from the public that we are the good guys.

Thats why our chiefs wear white helmets!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Informed Consent

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
We are here to help, we do all the dirty work and expect nothing back but maybe a general understanding from the public that we are the good guys.

Totally off-topic, but I have to give you major props for the avatar:

Classic.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
About a year ago, I visited a neighboring Lodge where 4 firefighters were being initiated. Since that time, 3 of them have gone on to become 32° Scottish Rite Masons and Shriners, and several more of their buddies in the department have submitted petitions and become members.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kung Foo Fighter
I know a guy who spends his working life in the city sewers. The access he gets, that we above ground never see, far surpasses a few Firefighter hotel passageways. And he needs a special key to open the manholes. Using your logic the man working in the sewer is higher up the Masonic ladder than the Firefighter....unless of course he is just a man working in the sewer....

I just love this!

My favourite term, when talking "them", is "top end ground dwellers".

While so many people are busy tracking down the rich and powerfull, those who really know more than..... well,... any Terry Pratchett readers familier with that amazing charactor, "The Sweeper"? No one payes any attention to 'the sweeper', in the middle of all the 'mess' but without the respect that would cause anyone to 'observe' them.

Beware the "top end ground dwellers"!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Firefighters are individual organizations, though some are unionized cross-country.

You might've seen something like this:

Its a ring for masons who are firemen.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are individual organisations, each department has its own S.O.P.

Yes there are masonic FireFighters as there are Masonic police. We have catalogs that you can order Fire/Police/EMS equipment and each catagory has masonic jewelry you can purchase. They also have shriners, moose lodge, eagles, etc.

We see illegal stuff going on, unlike the police we see people just after dialing 911 and they dont have time to hide anything. Most brothers I know ignore it because we are there for a different purpose.

Majic, thanks for the props on my Avatar!

[edit on 20-3-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am a volunteer firefighter and am not a mason. Our firehouse does have a couple or 3 masons.

I was thinking about becoming a mason, even got the application, but every time I have thought about doing it, I'd get something else added to my life that stopped it - ie; last time I was going to, I was needed to help with Weblos (cubscouts) or my sons pack would close. It was on the same night as the masons meetings, so I chose against becomming a mason.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Your right. Firefighters are all masons and we get free access to all hotels. First to gain access you must present the correct handshake. There are always fiefighters at hotel secret entrances standing guard. You haven't seen them? Unless you are an initiate you don't see many things .

When you are a mason the scales fall off of your eyes and you see many things differently. We also get to stay in all hotels for free. You havent probably noticed the additional register when you sign in. It is our way of taking over the world.

The next time you have a thought... let it go.

I feel dumber and less enlightened for having had this conversation with a cowan!

A widows son

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I know the being the wife of a fire fighter and a mason, i can say at the county he works at only one or two other fire fighters are masons, thats it. as a matter of fact all the other fire fighter joke around with my husband saying that his masonic rings is for him to wish himself out of fires so he doesn't get hurt. So no the masonic organization is in now way involved in the fire fighter organzation as groups, only by individual choice. and like the guy said before the keys are for immediate access to get to where they need to get quickly. i would much rather my husband have a key to get into a room than use an ax, too much time and energy and precious oxygen is wasted.

just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
About a year ago, I visited a neighboring Lodge where 4 firefighters were being initiated. Since that time, 3 of them have gone on to become 32° Scottish Rite Masons and Shriners, and several more of their buddies in the department have submitted petitions and become members.

It only takes 1 year to go "all the way to the top".

I don´t mean to be rude, but doesn´t that sort of take the fun out of it? Like becoming a black belt with 8 dan in 5 months

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well i know that some Shrine temples like the one my husband is apart of is allowing 3rd degree masons to become shriners. but i would think it woulld be dovouted on degrees is how quickly you move up, i don't know though because my husband is a 3rd degree and it only took a month or two.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by youg_george
It only takes 1 year to go "all the way to the top".

I don´t mean to be rude, but doesn´t that sort of take the fun out of it? Like becoming a black belt with 8 dan in 5 months
Not at all. Should you so choose, and apply yourself, you could spend the rest of your life studying what's in those degrees. The degrees aren't the destination, they're the road...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm a former FireFighter. And theres only one "secret society" we belong to...and its not even a secret! We like to call it a "brotherhood". The Pro's usually belong to the IAFF (International Association of Fire Fighters), which is just a Union for paid Firefighters. So...this thread is just dumb.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am a volunteer fire fighter and a mason...you can rest assured that any overlap is coincidental. But if you think about it...it would make sense that people that like helping people find more than one avenue inwhich to do so.

Btw Appak...Hi neighbor (So. IL - Cobden)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They are not freemasons.

They are members of a secret illuminati group called the firemasons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join