It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism, No better Home than in Freemasonry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The Zionists--the JESUITS are the Great Zionists. They control all of the historical High Zionists--Theodor Herzl, David Ben-Gurion, Golda Meir. Zionism is a Masonic term, coined by the Jesuits. They are the rulers; they are the Protocols; they are the Elders of Zion. So the Zionists are, indeed, evil and wicked; but they are controlled by Rome. The Jews are not all Zionists.

The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says--and he was a Jesuit--he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

The Jesuits, now formally suppressed by the Pope, were allied with Frederick the Great of Prussia and Catherine of Russia. The Jesuit General was in control of Scottish Rite Freemasonry and now sought an alliance with the Masonic House of Rothschild in England. To accomplish this he chose a Jesuit who was Jewish by race--Adam Weishaupt. Weishaupt was a brilliant instructor of Canon Law--the evil Council of Trent--at a Jesuit university in Bavaria. We read:

"From the Jesuit College of Ingolstadt is said to have issued the sect known as 'the Illuminati of Bavaria' founded by Adam Weishaupt. Its nominal founder, however, seems to have played a subordinate though conspicuous role in the organization of this sect." [Occult Theocracy, Lady Queenborough, originally published in 1933]

On May 1, 1776, the Order of the Illuminati was officially founded in the old Jesuit stronghold of Bavaria. The Company would now use the Jewish House of Rothschild to finance the French Revolution and the rise of Napoleon the Freemason with his Jesuit-trained advisor, Abbe Sieyes. In spite of the historical writings of the Jesuit Abbe Barruel, who blamed the Rothschilds and Freemasonry for the Revolution, it was the Society of Jesus that used these very tools to carry out the Revolution and punish the monarchs who dared to expel the Jesuits from their dominions. The Jesuits, having been expelled from the Spanish Empire, found refuge in Corsica. From there they raised up their great avenger, Napoleon Bonaparte.

Just quotes from my earlier link you all ignored because your debating.

Anybody else here with a little time wana look at this and give an opinion? does it help the debate or is it more mis'info? seriously i dont know. If you can read all this thread you can read this link?

Jesuits - black pope - zionists - protocals - rothchilds - fake jews - real jews.. bla bla bla

Sorry guys if i have broke posting rules on quoting.. ?

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]
[edited to not use the 'code' tag', which mucks with page widths for most people, use of the 'ex' tags is prefered, thankyou -nygdan]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Oh..Yes Klovenhoof! I've been onto him for sometime now....lol!

Creighton.edu link

[edited code so as to not display entire url, it was long and mucking with the page widths -nygdan]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nice thanks for the link man il get into that, ive only just heard of the guy i dont like the look of him but thats my feelings.

I didnt wana interfere on your topic cause i really dont know enough of the details
hence the quoting..

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Part 1) - Introduction to Zionism

As promised, I wish to make my case. I underestimated the time this would take and I apologize for the delay.

You underestimated the time it would take to show that those people named are masons???

The cruz of what you are talking about is that these elite families are zionists and masons, and that its through masonry that they accomplished the goals of zionism.
We have seen that some of them are zionists, that is, supported the creation of a jewish state.
Now we are waiting for you to show that they are masons.
Next we await for you to show that masonry effected the creation of the jewish state.

You cited some illustrations that show hypothesised relations between peoples and groups, but failed to cite any evidence supporting those associations.

Proof That the Documents Are Real:

You posted a copy of a story that was presented somewhere else. What is the evidence for this woman having found the protocols in a paris masonic lodge??

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join