It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism, No better Home than in Freemasonry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I hope I'm not on your Ignore list.

I have no one on my ignore list.
I didnt' notice the other posts.

Originally posted by iskander
is a consistent advocate of Zionism and Israels occupation of Palestine. How much more obvious can this get?

And that, if true, woudl be relevant because???? Why is it that one side of this discussion is unable to present facts and a rational study of the subject, but rather resorts to attempts at insults and ad hominem arguments?

Is it a berg, a steen, a man, a few possible variations there.

Um, excuse me, but wtf does it matter if someone here is a jew or not? Do you have a problem with jews?

Lets all try to remeber that we are talking about zionism having a home in freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iskander
It is statistically clear that Mr. Thomas Crowne, the "Unassuming White Guy", an administrator and a news portal manager
, is a consistent advocate of Zionism and Israels occupation of Palestine. How much more obvious can this get?

Ok, Thomas and I have had our disagreements, but I don't think this is fair at all. From what I've read by him, he simply agrees that these folks deserve a place to live, as do I. Does that make him a "Zionist"? Does it make me one? If so, so be it.

All you guys who keep talking about the "occupying of Palestine by Israel" seem to me to be in dire need of a good history class. Did we forget that Isreal occupied Gaza, the West Bank, and other disputed territories because they were attacked first by the Arab nations who surrounded them? Is it really that impossible to see how occupying those territories was necessary for their own security. I mean, if you guys had been in the Israeli government at the time, what course of action would you have taken? After your civilians had been slaughtered, you would say "Ok, we ran you guys back out, no harm done, we trust you now"?

I doubt it.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
these folks deserve a place to live, as do I. Does that make him a "Zionist"?

I think thats the definition of it no?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I think thats the definition of it no?

Maybe, but I also believe that Irish and Chinese folks deserve a place to live too. I guess I'm also an Irishzist and Chinazist, both of whom are far more dangerous than Zionists.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I thought I would point out that when you do your Google Search, both the above websites also show up, so my question would be why is everything else on the Google Search fair game except the two you chose? Maybe a better approach would be to look at ALL angles of this, huh? Unless you're just trying to exclude information that is contrary to a preconceived notion.

How about Ebay?
Link here

[edit on 21-3-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It has been said that the Zionists need a place to live - hmmm - Considering that there are more Jews/Zionists in New York than in Israel - i think they have and had a place to live long before they stole the land from the Palestinians. Maybe we should re-name it - Jew York.

Perhaps these folks who are soo supportive of these racist Zionists - who do not even view Gentiles as human beings - might want to give up their homes, neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, business', etc... for them to occupy.

Maybe they would like the mogul who performs "oral suction" on babies to live nextdoor to them and even maybe babysit once and a while.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Part 1) - Introduction to Zionism

As promised, I wish to make my case. I underestimated the time this would take and I apologize for the delay. I have also decided to shorten this by ¼, as it is simply taking up too much time. In order for me to have brought this forward, if only to place it in perspective more clearly, I feel it necessary to touch on the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion. This has been a subject of much controversy for many researchers and laymen, including myself. Until most recently I was under the impression that these documents were a Russian fake and I arrived at this conclusion as did many others in part through understanding that the Russian Czarists were masters of forgery, a strong indicator that these documents were faked. However, I will now explain why this simply cannot be the case, and I will provide an explanation for this. If I can prove that these Protocols are in fact what they claim to be, if I can prove that Rothschild and others such like David Rockefeller are following this plan, than I believe that I can also explain to you all what is the true nature of “Zionism”. There is also a great difficulty in separating the spiritual aspects with that of the material, or that of political, economical etc. Usually, to understand one, we must also understand the other; however, my attempts in trying to mention anything spiritual have been shot down time and time again by those ATS follows of strict materialism. At the beginning I wish to touch briefly on the Spiritual aspects; as I understand many people here are so stuck into matter that they cannot go beyond the idea of anything other than money, or power – they seem to feel that those men who are the elite have no dreams, passions, religion, no matter how misconstrued it may be. Therefore, I shall focus mostly on the material aspects and in doing so, we can all find it easier to discuss together in par.

Firstly, I mentioned Zionism and Freemasonry. I mentioned that Freemasonry was the best home for such a Conspiracy to thrive behind the scenes until these super think-tanks and other such agencies were erected to take over, Freemasonry acted as the mantle place of Freedom - this freedom is to be considered a double edged sword. Through out history, we know that the Jews have been without a homeland. This is simply too long a subject matter to get into here. But we can all affirm of the cruel persecutions by the Spanish Inquisition, the cruel treatment by the Russian Czars and the despotism of the Society of Jesus, aka Jesuits.

Regarding the Spiritual works of the 1800-early 1900’s:

Many authors have written of the Zionists and Jesuits, not unlike one Madame Blavatsky who in her book “Isis unveiled”; shed much light on the despotisms of the Society of Jesus. The Great Christian Esoteric Mystic and scientist named Rudolf Steiner also mentions the Jesuit Order and the affect they have over the WILL portion of the students brain. Steiner claims to have been the reincarnation of Aristotle, Thomas Aquinas, and many others. Steiner mentioned the Behavior of Zionism as an effect of Anti-Semitism over a long period of time.

As quoted, (Source: hem.passagen.se... )

uncletaz.com...

He saw in it (Zionism) a result of the increasing anti-Semitism:

"Anyone who has an open eye for the present knows that it is incorrect, when it is asserted that the affinity between Jews is greater than their affinity with the strivings of modern culture. Even if it has looked that way during the last years, it to a high degree has been the result of the anti-Semitism. Anyone who, as I, with shudder has seen what the anti-Semitism has accomplished in the souls of noble Jews must come to this conviction”.

Steiner classified Zionism as more dangerous as the Anti-Semitism, something that clearly was meant as polemic. “The Jews need Europe, and Europe needs the Jews”, Steiner he wrote in 1888. When Theodor Herzl published the major work of Zionism in 1896, Der Judenstaat, it evoked objections from Jewish as well as non-Jewish quarters. The idea that the Jews should withdraw to Palestine testified to isolationism and a desire to separate from mainstream cultural development. Rudolf Steiner belonged to these critics. After the Zionist Congress in Basel in 1897, Steiner wrote the article” The Jews' Longing for Palestine”, where he rejected Zionism, which he considered more dangerous than anti-Semitism. Zionism, on the other hand, he calls "an enemy of Jewry," and he more than indicates that a Jewish state in Palestine will never be established.

To this very day, Steiner is correct and this must be considered as why the fighting has never ended.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by markusjharper]

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You have voted markusjharper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Now that's how you post research,

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Now that's how you post a one-liner....

Cug

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

I disagree. Especially when you have large part taken word from word from a unattributed source. Much of the last section of part1 was taken from a book published by the Waldorf Schools (Who follow Steiner's teachings).

You can find a copy here. uncletaz.com...

IMHO markusjharper needs to re edit his posts and put all quotes (and the source) in the ex tags that you are required to use on this site.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's a shame that this research of Markus' doesn't take into account that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" clearly plagiarise the French satirist Maurice Joly's 1864 pamphlet "Dialogues from Hell", and also borrow heavily from Hermann Goedsche's anti-Semitic fiction novel from 1868, "Biarritz".

Montesquieu: How are loans made? By the issue of bonds entailing on the Government the obligation to pay interest proportionate to the capital it has been paid. Thus, if a loan is at 5%, the State, after 20 years, has paid out a sum equal to the borrowed capital. When 40 years have expired it has paid double, after 60 years triple: yet it remains debtor for the entire capital sum. (Dialogues, p. 250)

A loan is an issue of Government paper which entails an obligation to pay interest amounting to a percentage of the total sum of the borrowed money. If a loan is at 5%, then in 20 years the Government would have unnecessarily paid out a sum equal to that of the loan in order to cover the percentage. In 40 years it will have paid twice; and in 60 thrice that amount, but the loan will still remain as an unpaid debt. (Protocols, p. 77)

Machiavelli: Like the God Vishnu, my press will have a hundred arms, and these arms will give their hands to all the different shades of opinion throughout the country. (Dialogues, p. 141)

These newspapers, like the Indian god Vishnu, will be possessed of hundreds of hands, each of which will be feeling the pulse of varying public opinion. (Protocols, p. 43)

Montesquieu: Now I understand the figure of the god Vishnu; you have a hundred arms like the Indian idol, and each of your fingers touches a spring. (Dialogues, p. 207)

Our Government will resemble the Hindu god Vishnu. Each of our hundred hands will hold one spring of the social machinery of State. (Protocols, p. 65)

The Protocols are fake. They have been used many times throughout history to justify pogroms and anti-Semitism, and have been thoroughly debunked. Anyone who continues to use them to promote similar paranoid theories is a disgrace.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Roark]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

The Protocols are fake. They have been used many times throughout history to justify pogroms and anti-Semitism, and debunked.

But don't you forget...copying the filth in its entirety is true research!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
For the majority of interested people (including the ATS Conspiracy poo-poo-hists), please take a look at this diagram - as it may be a little easier for you to understand a very simple approach. We do in fact have a British, or the Common Anglo-American-Saxon Conspiracy; yet inside of this pulling at her strings, we can see another conspiracy, the "Rothschild-Zionists".

Check out the date on this 1930's dated second magazine diagram...does it seem like something familiar? The "British Israel World Federation Movement" likes to play games just like many ATS posters. I play hard-ball, just in case some were unaware. Even still, we do have a serious problem to deal with, I should think.

external image

(Source of fiist diagram: users.cyberone.com.au...)
(Source of second diagram: www.jordanmaxwell.com)

Best,
Markusjharper

[edit on 20-3-2006 by markusjharper]

mod Edit: Made Image Smaller

[edit on 21-3-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into this thread, Markus. I'm keen to know how you reconcile your beliefs with the fact that the Protocols are an outright fabrication. I mean, the plagiarism of Joly seems irrefutable, but maybe there's something I'm missing...

I'd truly appreciate it if you could address this. After all, it is the foundation of your argument.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Roark,

I know what you mean about Joly, after-all, I too bought into the scam before. I touched on the Joly issue at the end of part 2). see my emphase in bold below

Best,
Markus

Proof That the Documents Are Real:

In 1895, a woman in France named Justine Glinka was doing intelligence work for the Russian government. She heard about a book that outlined a sinister plan to conquer the world. It was in the archives of the Mizraim lodge in Paris. She paid approximately $2,500 to a high ranking Mason named Joseph Schorst to steal a copy of the book. He found the book and gave it to her. Shortly thereafter he 'was killed.

She gave the book to Russian Major and Court Marshall Alexei Suchotin of Tschern, Tula. In 1897, Major Suchotin showed the book to Professor Sergei A. Nilus, an Orthodox priest. It bore the inscription, "Signed by Representatives of Zion of the 33rd Degree. " Professor Nilus published the book in Russian in 1901, and again in 1905. A copy of the book was put into the British Museum on August 10, 1906.

During the early Bolshevik Revolution, Professor Nilus was arrested by the Cheka, imprisoned, and severely tortured. Later he was exiled, and died. Kerensky outlawed the book, and anyone possessing it was killed. A British professor named Victor E. Marsden translated the book into English in 1920. He died a few months later.

The book outlines a very evil and sinister plan to conquer the world. There is much controversy about who wrote it. In 1920, Henry Ford spent millions of dollars to research the matter. He concluded that it was written by Achad Haam (Asher Ginsberg), who founded the "Sons of Moses" in 1889. en.wikipedia.org... In 1921, the Jews started publicly denying the authenticity of the book. They claimed that it was forgery, containing some sentences copied from another book by Maurice Joly.

A trial was held in Berne, Switzerland to ascertain its authenticity. By October 1934, 16 witnesses had been heard that were against its authenticity. None of the 40 witnesses on the other side were heard. The court ruled in 1935 that it was a fake. But in 1937, the Court of Appeals quashed their decision. During September 2 5 of 1937, a Conference of the World Service, a team of experts from over 20 countries, was assembled. Although some of the material was taken from other sources, they decided that the book was Authentic.

It doesn't matter who wrote the book. What matters is that the book All the things it predicted over a century ago are coming true. In fact, Century was predicted by this book. Henry Ford put a copy of it in every car he sold. The book is truly horrific. IT IS THE BLUEPRINT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. It "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". It is the most shocking book you will ever read. The book, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is available from Donn de Grand Pre provides further evidence of the accuracy of the Protocols as he reports:

And during that time we witnessed the complete destruction of Russia, as fore told Wilhelm Marr (among others) in 1879. Simultaneously with the subjugation of the Russian peoples by the Bolsheviks, a document form of a handbill was discovered in wide circulation among the Jews of the Czech Republic, in Buda in Belgrade, and in Estonia, as well as in Russia, during the period 1919-21. It was written in Hebrew was translated and read in a speech before the Czech Parliament by a deputy named Masanac.

A translation also appeared in The Rulers of Russia by Dr. Hans Eisele. The text follows:

Sons of Israel! The hour of victory is at hand. We are on the eve of becoming masters of the world^ What seemed to be merely a dream is on the point of being realized. Formerly weak and feeble we can now]:, proudly lift up our heads, thanks to the disorder and confusion of the world. By clever propaganda we have held up to criticism and ridicule the authority and practice of a religion, which is foreign to us. We have,-plundered the sanctuary of that foreign cult, and we have shaken the hold of their traditional culture upon nations, finding among them more helpers than we needed in our task. We have succeeded in bringing the Russian Nation under Jewish sway and we have compelled it, at last, to fall on its knees before us. Russia, mortally wounded, is now at our mercy. The fear of the danger in which we stand will not allow us either to exercise compassion or to feel mercy. At last it has been given us to behold the tears of the Russian people. By taking away from them wealth and their gold, we have turned the Russians into wretched slaves. But we must be prudent and circumspect. We have to eliminate all the best elements of Russian society, in order that the enslaved Russians may have no leaders. Thus we shall forestall every possibility of resisting our might. Wars and civil strife will destroy all the treasures of culture created by the Christian peoples. Be prudent, Sons of Israel. Do not confide in treacherous and mysterious forces. Bronstein, Rosenfeld, Steinberg, Apfelbaum, and many other faithful sons of Israel are In the ranks of the commissars and play the leading roles, but do not lose your heads over the victory. Be prudent, for you can rely only on yourselves to safeguard you and defend you. Sons, of Israel, close up your ranks and combat for your eternal ideal.

(Source: Barbarians Inside the Gate, by Donn de Grand Pre, page 205-206)

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is the Wikipedia article on the Protocols, showing them to be a forgery and act of plagiarism against an earlier satirical work that originally had nothing to do with either Jews or Masons.

Here is webpage that traces the history of this discredited forgery.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ml,

I have provided new informating regarding the Protocols above. You rehash an old understanding - one that I am very familair with. But I have the feeling that some of you turkey's may actually attempt to claim that all of the information that I have on the Rothschild's is wrong, because you think the Protocols are fake - however I have sustained the case against the Rothschilds 'with' or 'without' the Protocols - just remember that.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
But I have the feeling that some of you turkey's may actually attempt to claim that all of the information that I have on the Rothschild's is wrong, because you think the Protocols are fake - however I have sustained the case against the Rothschilds 'with' or 'without' the Protocols - just remember that.

I don't know about "sustaining the case", but you have copy & pasted, insulted, and gotten warns.

There was even something in the T&C's about single post length word count and I think you even violated that one.

Please try not to just copy for the sake of copying and refrain from slinging mud.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

But I have the feeling that some of you turkey's may actually attempt to claim that all of the information that I have on the Rothschild's is wrong, because you think the Protocols are fake - however I have sustained the case against the Rothschilds 'with' or 'without' the Protocols - just remember that.

I don't know about "sustaining the case", but you have copy & pasted, insulted, and gotten warns.

There was even something in the T&C's about single post length word count and I think you even violated that one.

Please try not to just copy for the sake of copying and refrain from slinging mud.

Thanks

Thanks for the reminder...already have 2 for the same offense.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the reminder...already have 2 for the same offense.

Ok, quick lesson for you which might help.

We don't need these one-line "me too" or "thanks" style posts. That can cause a separate warning for one-line responses.

You might want to get up to speed on posting etiquette here and this might help: General ATS discussion etiquette.

Now, back to the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join