It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V for Vendetta Represents NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The V symbol inside the circle can be turned into an inverted pentagram with just 3 lines. Could this be some interesting symbolism?

Haven't seen the flick, haven't even heard about it in Australia! Maybe this is a conspiracy too....

Whatever...the point is that yes, I see us heading down this road, running down the road even!

"So this is how democracy dies, to Thunderous Applause"

People everywhere are embracing this corporate feudalism with open arms, OH PLEASE, PROTECT MY FREEDOM BY TAKING IT AWAY!!

99% of People my age (21) would rather watch Australian Idol. We are indeed, well conditioned.

You know its called Television Programming for a reason right?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's got nothing to do with pentagram, illuminati or reptiles. Doh.

However, it is a great movie.

I don't wish to spoli the movie, but the scriptwriters (the wacowski's) do seem to be make a not so veiled statement that the govt. was involved in 9/11.

XL5

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope they don't make a second of this movie like they did with the Matrix. It was a great movie! A little less "cool" then the Matrix but the feeling at the end was almost just as good.

I think the govt. in V, wanted people to think it wa a demolition to take focus away from the terrorist, in real life, it MIGHT be the same. If we revolted, they could have a reason to take our freedoms.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I just saw it last night. I thought it was a great movie.

Powerful symbolism, and a powerful message.

I hope everybody walks out of that theater realizing the similarities between that movie and what is going on right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I just saw it last night. I thought it was a great movie.

Powerful symbolism, and a powerful message.

I hope everybody walks out of that theater realizing the similarities between that movie and what is going on right now.

Exactly! So then you see where I am coming from my friend? Isn't it obvious that the illuminati and government are just throwing this in out face like they do with their statue of liberty. Lol...I have to admit, the illluminati is obsessed! With Symbolism, my goodness...it's all over the place. Not in every single movie, but a good percentage. Sure it's mean't for just entertainment, I can't disagree with that...but there is also mind control too.. Just ask Merger. He'll tell you.

Also, for the member that told me they haven't seen Contact, please go see it. the movie made me cry in the end...I am not that emotional to movies, but this movie really is good. It's not cheep and it's not corny..

As for V for vendetta...remember how they showed the news breakings on the telivision in the movie. You see??? Do you see what they are doing...it's rediculous... And another thing. They showed a chicken with AVAIN FLU marked on it. The Avian Flu in chickens was just discovered...before V for Vendatta came out...but. the question is, when did they make this movie? I mean start the acting in all. Because I heard about the avian flu in chickens way before they could have...or a little after, do you see what I am getting at here.

Now like I said before, I could be terribly wrong, but all these viruses are being created by the government. I believe that. And so is the Avian Flu...it's all about money, power, ....and World Government..Aka...New World Order.. It will only be a matter of time before we start to see tons of riots all around the country.

*note* I am trying to think postively about the situation. The mind is a very powerful tool, and if people keep on thinking that there will be NWO, then there will be... Just think no! Don't give up...

What say you about all of this?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
For those of you who can't see the movie, or are not planning on seeing the movie but have now become courious as to exactly what is in it. Here is a spolier that will tell you how the movie is played out and what some of the characters say.

www.themoviespoiler.com...

I have found their spoliers to be very accurate, but a little dry though. I tend to go to them to see exactly what is in the movie content wise before watching it, and especially before letting my kids watch a new movie.

On the other hand, it is based on a book. You could read the book and may even get a better insight as to what the movie was trying to protray. Or you might not..... What really might be interesting is for someone who has seen the movie, to also read the book and compair the two. I bet the W. brothers left some things out and put some things in. What would be the purpose in doing so, and how would it change the meaning?

Ok students, go do your report, and have it on my desk Monday morning.

Just kidding.....

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
You could read the book

Read the book!

I'll be picking it up (finally) this weekend.
I also recommend Alan Moore’s Watchmen. One of the best graphic novels ever made.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
first of all the NWO are probably the ones who commisioned this movie, and it most likly contains their real plots.... all for one reason

the average person with mild to limeted doubts about their leaders or the possibilty of a world government will watch this movie and be slightly inspred to notice the connections between the movie and the direction o world politics. later, however, they will decide that it was their imagination running away with them and thus be furthur cemented against finding answers.

also, should somebody get close to any truths about plans or structre that is reflected in the film, and they try to come forward with it, anyone can slap them down with a simple "woah, seems like you may have seen V for Vendetta one too many times", and as the winners write the history books, this public victory in favor of no conspiricys will also resolve the people to disregard things that before may have made them think

also, drbones. they seriously have an australian idol??? this is worse than i thought. we need to do something about seacrest and cowel NOW!!!

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Omnipocket]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There are a few differences between the book and the movie. One of the main ones being the use of psycodelic drugs in the experiments done in the camp. THe detective, when searching for V's origin took '___' and tried to relive his experiences at the camp.

Why they would take out the part with the drug use, who knows.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
LOL. omg. first off the guy dieing at the begining of the movie does not represent christ. he represents how human beings can die but ideas do not...

And what does Christ represent?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Went to see the movie last night with my brother....good show.

But it was showing in 2 regular theaters and on the Imax ok 3 differant shows but the signs outside for the now showing movies, V For Vendetta was not listed, conpiracy I think so.

scary how our own world is heading into the direction as the movie...less than 10 years away IMHO

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
There are a few differences between the book and the movie. One of the main ones being the use of psycodelic drugs in the experiments done in the camp. THe detective, when searching for V's origin took '___' and tried to relive his experiences at the camp.

Why they would take out the part with the drug use, who knows.

You get an A+ for doing your homework.

Hmmmm, I don't think it has anything to do with the war on drugs though. Maybe it had something more to do with the rating system, or the audience they were after??

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Okay yeah I amy have been way off on the symboloism thing but also there is definitly a angle to it that involve conspreices and such but also rember this is what is to come it may not be tomarrow or A week but it will happen and those of us who are aware we have the upper hand in that way we are like V so therefore we could stop it or just let it happen or we could just tell people and those who think we are nuts will find out on their own!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I mean I loved the movie, as it was perfectly acted/written/edited.
I hated that it wasn't a foreshadowing of things to come, as it was equivalent to a hiker pausing on a path - bringing binoculars to their eyes - and looking at the path a few miles ahead of them.....it was as accurately prophetic as me saying today is Friday and in 3 days it will be Monday.
It made no shortage of illustrating that :

a) no matter the folks couldn't get butter anymore, the booze was free flowing and omnipresent

b) those economically secure enough ( the gay talk show host) have zero idea of the extent to which things have eroded.

c) a media nipple is where the masses suckle their perception of events, so a "terrorist" act that killed 80,000 was a closed book as long as a group "confessed" and was executed

d) True power = corporate wealth, regardless of political ideology........the ideology cements and polices the wealth

I hated the feeling I left the theater with, because there is no Guy Fawkes in America, nor will there be until a certain state

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My my, so many opinions, we thank you for all of your thoughts. All we can do now is speculate about what is to come.... I sense something big, but you never know...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I loved that movie. I saw it today. Especially loved the end when everyone walked against the soldiers with Guy Fawkes-masks. That part really gave me the chills.

But regarding the movie itself, my opinion is that it did NOT contain any hidden messages, only a warning: If we let our fears rule our day like we do now, we will doom not only ourselves, but also our fellow citizens. And if we do, we're no better than the people trying to implement a New World Order. More people need to wake up soon and realize where we're going, or it might be too late.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes I agree. I think fear is the governments biggist wepon which is why we can not let our fears rule us. If we left fear rule us then it is just like letting the government conotrol us with microchips with out the extra money and work! that is why we can NOT! let Fear control us.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hiya people, newbie here. Loved the movie and was surprised (or maybe not so surprised) to find a thread about it here.

What i wanna ask is, would anyone care to comment on the constant imagery of the Cross of Lorraine (aka the Double Cross) in the movie? It's used as a calling card identifying the fingermen, and also on banners of the government, and on dais used by the Chancellor...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wallpaper I threw together.

Click image to enlarge (1024x768 - 203 K)

Other V for Vendetta walllpapers available here

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Looks like a movie with a decent plot for a change, plus it has the conspiracy angle.

Although I am not too fond of a bald Natalie Portman
or was I with he bald Sigourney Weaver in Alien 4.

It id absolutely clear to me that the Illuminati is doing the same thing they are doing with the Statue of Liberty. "We are putting this in your face, we know what's going on but you don't." Same thing is happening here with this movie... I do believe Soceity is controlled by FEAR...you should go see the movie, it is very good...

Why are you quoting David Icke from "Secret Societies" on the History Channel?

BTW, "V" was good. Have no clue if it means what was posted.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join