It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video shows explosion 1/2 second prior to plane hitting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This video is dramatic to say the least but after a few rewinds and playbacks, it appears that near the start of the clip, when the first plane hits, there is some type of explosion before the planes nose even touched the building.

This video could prove that something struk the building before the plane, i have heard numerous ideas that soem sort of missile device is launched from the planes, this video could prove such an idea.

Sorry if this has bene posted before, i just had to share/

Perhaps if one of you masters could edit the vid and clean it up somewhat, it could be even more accurate.

I could just be dreaming but it looks like something to me.

Heres the link;

wtc footage

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Umm.... I'm not seeing it. Can't see any explosion prior to the impact. And why would there be one anyway? Isn't the impact of a plane enough?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think he's writing about flashes that occure just before both planes are hitting the buildings. That case was discussed in the other threads.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The video was sped up 1/2 second before impact.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yes it was mentioned on another thread somewhere, it has been said it was a static discharge, but I don't know.
edit to add, others say it was a missile.

[edit on 16/3/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well as we know that a large static charge does build up on the aircraft while in flight, one has to ask oneself that if the flash isn't that, where is the flash you would expect due to the discharge?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
the explosion i refer to is explosion #1 on the vid.

In my limted knowledge, i cannot keep a straight face and agree a static charge from a plane can result in an explosion of that magnitude on the face of the building prior to it hitting.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It's not an explosion. It's a flash of light. The thing is that no one can prove conclusively WHAT it is. However, I'm with AgentSmith. There's a large static charge that builds up as a plane flies. Where ELSE would it dissipate? The tail? The wingtips? Static charges are going to discharge from the nose. It's CERTAINLY not a missile considering it's directly in front of the plane, and there's absolutely no evidence of a missile being fired. You're taking a large airplane, with a large static charge buildup, and putting it close to a huge metal building. Think about that for a few seconds. Not just "I know the gov't did it and I'm right" thinking. Honest to god THOUGHT.

new topics

top topics

join