It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I just told my husband this morning i want him to buy a gun. I did tell him i have to be the "keeper" of the gun (I 'm not crazy
:lol

I've never wanted one in the house because he's a marine who has a tendency to have flashbacks. Yup.
I think he thinks i'm kidding, but i am not.

I'll worry about the water and Spam in a few days. I think we should be armed.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This whole thread should be thread on the war on terrorism should now be called WW3. We are getting ready to war with the whole region this is getting very stupid. Seriously are we going to fall for the same thing twice. Oh wait premptive strike get them before they get us. That stuff isnt right. Bush says he is a man of the lord and ask god what should he do. I dont recall jesus saying anything about hit first before you get hit. Im fine with self defense but premptive strike is like Bush can predict the future. last i heard he cant do that and if he can i wish he would just say. so i would feel alot better. Thats a joke.

So everyone here agrees that we are going to attack i ran right or wrong correct. I think its time for this whole country to start exercising there rights so we can prevent WW3 from happening. The US always picks on the little guy. We can always talk diplomaticly with China. Now thats funny.

For those of you who dont think things are really getting messed up around here i dont know what to say.

Except duck.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I just told my husband this morning i want him to buy a gun. I did tell him i have to be the "keeper" of the gun (I 'm not crazy

I've never wanted one in the house because he's a marine who has a tendency to have flashbacks. Yup.

And a gun will do what against a Nuke???
my advice is to save the money and get stuff you will need to stay alive, and be prepaired to leave whenever the need arises.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Uh, and what target are these nukes supposed to hit, especially from Iran or N. Korea. Juneau about as close as N. Korea can get to us. It's far more likely they'll hit Japan. The farthest target Iran can hit is, possibly our troops in Iraq. No, they don't have the capacity to hit Israel, at least not with any accuracy. (And yes, you STILL need accuracy with a nuke. Twenty miles one way or the other makes a big difference!)

It sounds to me like you're betting on good ol' fashion bad news to paint a horrible portrait to keep people quaking in their boots. *sheesh* I can crack open the Book of Revelations and get the same thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I wonder how long this discussion will keep going. The events and conditions that so spooked the original poster have now changed, but it doesn't seem to affect the vitality of the thread at all; on it rolls, regardless.

Perhaps we can keep it going for ever, like the people who are still faithfully awaiting the return of King Arthur, the Twelfth Imam, El Cid and that chap from Nazareth. Have faith, O my people, even if World War Three isn't days away today, it's still just days away from being days away from being days away from being days...

Just hang in there, okay? All it takes is patience. After all, St. John the Apostle is still alive and toughing it out on the island of Patmos. If he can do it, so can we.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You should never let lunatics play with toys like nuclear missles. We all know the US would never use a nuclear missle unless...

Ever thought of South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, or Turkey?
How do you know Iran wouldn't be able to launch an accurate nunclear missle on Israel, you'll hit something anyway with it, wether it's in the heart of Jarusalem or just outside the city.

In this case a preemptive strike is required to stop the lunatic. I know some people prefer to be 'blind' instead of admitting the truth. Just open your eyes and you'll see Iran wont stop the uranium enrichment.

Option 1:
We just leave it like this and we get a lunatic in the possession of nuclear missles. God knows what happen if this scenario becomes reality.

Option 2:
We start a campaign against Iran in order to safe ourselves. I like to life a little longer than a few years, wouldn't be happy to die when we had the opportunity to avoid it.

Sometimes I wonder why people are so extremely naive about this whole situation.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives

my advice is to save the money and get stuff you will need to stay alive, and be prepaired to leave whenever the need arises.

No need, they won't be able to complete their nukes. You should start worrying when other countries intervene, such as North Korea and the third world war really starts.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Is there a link to your copied and pasted predictions>

I did try that website and get an error page.

For future reference, just a few paragraphs and the link would be very helpful.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Humongoid copy paste post that was two posts above has mysteriously disappeared.

I did post that humongous text and wow, it was mysteriously taken off very quickly. I posted it as the original website had been hacked into and was down. The website is now back up but with certain threads missing. The bit that i'd saved on my computer and pasted here was a pretty complete compilation of all the postings of the original thread starter — and, again, mysteriously, that particular posting on that thread on that website has been wiped ...!

Here is the link to the thread that is missing my original post of the compilation.

godlikeproductions.com.../27/06

I'll send the whole compiled posting to anyone who's interested. Couple more days to see if what he (TD) saw comes to pass.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You guys all need to relax....

What does any country have to gain from nuking anyone? Nothing....

All that happened is the US government released guidelines on dealing with bird flu JUST IN CASE something happened there... and it didn't. Now you guys are twisting the whole thing and only scaring yourselves.

For Christ sake watch some REAL NEWS instead of what people post here and you'll see that things are no where near as bad as you're making them look. Remember the Cold War, we're about 100x better off and safe than back then so stop worrying guys.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardpressed
I did post that humongous text and wow, it was mysteriously taken off very quickly. I posted it as the original website had been hacked into and was down. The website is now back up but with certain threads missing. The bit that i'd saved on my computer and pasted here was a pretty complete compilation of all the postings of the original thread starter — and, again, mysteriously, that particular posting on that thread on that website has been wiped ...!

Thanks for reposting that link, hardpressed.

This is the part I found interesting. Illegal mexicans get citizenship if they join the military.

TG
User ID: 66669
2/15/2006 10:04 AM

Think this way...all the mexicans coming over will serve as cannon fodder, thus the allowed influx of illegals. Thats why they get food stamps etc...to track them for future draft and to build more credit/debt from the illegals...because american citizens are already in debt. This has been all thought of cleverly and will be realised soon enough..if what I just said didnt make total sense already to you.

...This seems to be what's in the wings. Listening to Dubya's speech this morning I can hear this policy driving his words. He's making a key point: The people in Mexico need to form a nice orderly line and soon they'll be given a chance to buy their citizenship (via fighting for America al-la the fasicst state of Starship Troopers). Become a citizen Pedro! Enjoy the good life! All you gotta do is kill some different types of 'Mexicans' on the other side of the globe first.

The eclipse on Wednesday (29th) will pass directly over the area north of Great Pyramid. Also, won't it be a an Islam-style crescent partial-eclipse that will occur in Jerusalem and mid east? Spooky.

To those who are saying relax, you need to read more.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I read lots.

An eclipse? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Relax.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeoldehomer

All that happened is the US government released guidelines on dealing with bird flu JUST IN CASE something happened there... and it didn't. Now you guys are twisting the whole thing and only scaring yourselves.

For Christ sake watch some REAL NEWS instead of what people post here and you'll see that things are no where near as bad as you're making them look. Remember the Cold War, we're about 100x better off and safe than back then so stop worrying guys.

There wouldnt have to be anything to gain but when things get out of control. They would be used to settle things down.

We havent used the mother Of All Bombs yet, but it is still stationed in Iraq waitting for things to get out of hand and then they will drop it to settle things down.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeoldehomer

it may not be a matter of what we have to gain that is the reason for this decision to use mini-nukes on iran, which reportedly was made last summer. our military is strapped, despite all claims to the contrary.

and when we nuke iran, the most likely response will be that the other nations in the middle-eastern/central-asian security bloc led by china and russia will retaliate against us and israel.

n. korea is already screaming preemptive strikes, as is china. pakistan will probably join them rather than us and india is anyone's guess.

it could be the mother of all chain reactions that the world has been fearing for so long. and for what?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
Uh, and what target are these nukes supposed to hit, especially from Iran or N. Korea. Juneau about as close as N. Korea can get to us. It's far more likely they'll hit Japan. The farthest target Iran can hit is, possibly our troops in Iraq. No, they don't have the capacity to hit Israel, at least not with any accuracy. (And yes, you STILL need accuracy with a nuke. Twenty miles one way or the other makes a big difference!)

It sounds to me like you're betting on good ol' fashion bad news to paint a horrible portrait to keep people quaking in their boots. *sheesh* I can crack open the Book of Revelations and get the same thing.

because iran doesn't have nukes that we're aware of, russia and china will defend them. n. korea's weapons can proportedly hit california, but that's a moot point because china and pakistan's can for sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives

the guns are not so much to try to shoot the nukes down
as to defend in the aftermath.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
where did my posts go?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentLucidity

Originally posted by Toelint

because iran doesn't have nukes that we're aware of, russia and china will defend them. n. korea's weapons can proportedly hit california, but that's a moot point because china and pakistan's can for sure.

Just a thing... Pakistan weapons can't strike USA... because their nuclear weapons are made to strike only India. They don't need missiles that go farer than that because India is their only enemy...

And I don't think that China and Russia are going to start a nuclear war over Iran... If they do so, they're crazy.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentLucidity
where did my posts go?

I see your posts, don't you?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[I did post that humongous text and wow, it was mysteriously taken off very quickly. I posted it as the original website had been hacked into and was down. /] by hardpressed

Am I mistaken, or have quotes from this post gone missing???

(look back at about 6/7 posts above this one for details - sorry benevolent, haven't quite got the hang of the 'quote' thing)

So, some-one posts something on THIS forum ( a link), related to post which has been removed from another forum!!! Then mysteriously it goes missing from this forum as well as the original forum. WHY IS NO ONE WONDERING WHAT HAS GONE MISSING?? Who has the ability to remove post from this forum, and if anything is removed is an explanation given!!!! How weird and bizarre that 2 posts on 2 different sites simultaneously goe missing!!! Is it only the mods with access to remove stuff?? Or can other 'forces' interfere and remove stuff.

It's kinda weird - but as soon as I feel that some-one is removing/trying to cover up stuff - IT MAKES ME REALLY WANT TO SEE IT. FUELS THE CURIOSITY.

Funny - it may have been boring and irrelevant. I do not like being censored.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by psyfly7]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hardpressed posted a Huge Quote from another discussion forum, and, because it's against ATS policy to do so, it was removed by a mod or admin without even being read, I'm sure. It was totally excessive.

I cannot speak to why the other site was having difficulty or why the post was deleted over there, if it was.

But let me ASSURE you that it was removed here because it was totally excessive. A small quote and a link - so others can visit and explore if they wish - is just fine.

Psyfly7, please learn to use the quote feature because you will be warned in the future and I don't want that to happen. If you need help, U2U me, but if you read these links, you can learn, I'm sure.

Mod Note: How to Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Guidelines For Quotes - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Please Trim Quotes – Please Review This Link.

About censorship:
Mod Note: ATS & Censorship – Please Review This Link.

Hope that clears some things up. If anyone has any questions about any of this, please feel free to U2U me.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join