It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar Shaped UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

At a glance, by an observer...a side view of flying saucer disc, looks like a big fat cigar --- Maybe a big bulge in the center of it --- but a cigar, nonetheless.

But in certain power modes, aerial...ET flying saucers (foo fighters) are safely encased in a glowing and sometimes fiery looking plasma; with no discernible tail trailing behind it --- Probably all controlled by a magnetic shield/shields of some sort.

Bluish-white plasma --- Hi-power mode for a foo fighter

Fiery red-orange plasma --- Low power landing mode for a flying saucer

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And then there was the famous N F Kusov case from Russia in which a cigar-shaped object landed and stuck out at an angle from the ground. The entire craft radiated an orange glow and seemed to produce a "low frequency field' (witness description, infrasound).
N F Kusov thread

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Porthole windows were observed on at least some cigar shaped UAP through which the occupants could be seen.

edit on 16-5-2023 by expanse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: expanse
Porthole windows were observed on at least some cigar shaped UAP through which the occupants could be seen.

Citations, please? Details like date/location?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
One of my favorite cases and it has happened to be a cigar UFO. Incident occured in the aria of Tien Shan Mountains in Kyrgyzstan near the Chinese border back in 1991. Cigar shape UFO crash and an attempt to retrieve it by search group.
Portholes are there. Some scatches were made as well capturing strange writing/markings on UFO itself.

Here is the case. An interesting read.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is a good one.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BBC

The UFO my father watched was what he described as stubby cigar shaped, silvery white.

Back then we didn't have tic-tacs. Only cigars and many more people smoked them.

Now its the otherway around.

So they get labelled tic-tacs now, but i believe they are representatively similar if not the same.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerV

I don't mean to be impertinent... wait, yeah I do... but the photo at that link didn't really bring 'cigar' to mind. Or tic-tac.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

That explains the multi colors reported. Interesting theory.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I posted my experience of weird floating flaming log type UFOs under "my weird experiences" on here but the ATS search is a bit rubbish?

Can anyone find it?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

www.ufoevidence.org...

Query portholes and you'll find a plethora of UFO reports containing porthole windows.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: expanse

Citations, please? Details like date/location?

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: DaydreamerV

I don't mean to be impertinent... wait, yeah I do... but the photo at that link didn't really bring 'cigar' to mind. Or tic-tac.

the photo? There was no photo from the scene. Please read the story...at least one third of it and then look at the drawing made by the witness with the vessel shape and writing on it.

On a second thought...just forget it..

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BBC
Can anyone tell me what they know about Cigar Shaped UFOs. I have been looking at UFOs recently and noticed many of the most well documented cases with more likely credible sources such as scientists, newspapers, mass sightings & etc have mostly reported seeing a Cigar Shaped UFO some dating way back. Most of the descriptions have been very similar.

Yet with all this there doesn't seem to be much focus on it when searching the net.

My close encounter occurred on 28/07/14 at 2pm - a beautiful cloudless November afternoon. The cigar ship was enormous just above the rooftops of my local high St. It was as long as the block of houses, around 500 feet. The ship was perfectly cylindrical, shiny silver, no windows with, at both ends, a purple rotating hew. Just off to the side and above it were three orange (the colour of the setting sun) orbs.

As I was watching, the cigar ship went slowly into "stealth" mode, the cloaking rotated around the body of the craft until it was gone, leaving the three orange orbs which then blinked out, one by one, shortly after.

Location was NW England on the coast.

edit on 42202442024fTue, 02 Apr 2024 01:14:42 -0500America/Chicago02 by sonofred because: moved quote

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
TGIF……

👽🍺

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join