It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with women's pants?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesmichael

Originally posted by Street Scholar
Why you gotta where your pants so high?? I always wanted to ask why people where there belts around their bellybutton? I don't know how they can feel comfortable with all pull up their buttcrack. Help yourselves, wear something comfortable!!

NOT THIS

Nor this

img140.imageshack.us...

holy sweet mother of god, i think im next on the kll myself list...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Women should just take them off to eliminate the problem.

You can say that again!

But it should be against the law for some women to even come out in public!
Like the picture in a previous posting!

[edit on 28/3/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
who cares?

everyone has a butt crack. just don't look.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_BoyPersonally, I find it in poor taste. If a guy has his crack showing, everybody laughs at him...(refrigerator repairman and all that)........

If a guy wears a bra everybody laughs at him as well. See, with girls its usually the other way around. They probably think with the wrong side of the brain as well.
Asscracks FTW!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a couple of things both on and (kinda) off topic...

yes, females' pants are getting tighter and shorter...
yes, skirts are getting tighter and shorter...

yes, on the um, correctly porportioned..., female i appalaued them

skimpy clothing are like fish - there is a slot limit,
whereas both the too small and the too large are thrown back.

just my humble opionion....

Boots out.

p.s. there is a phenomonom whereas alcholol will skew the slot limit, usually towards the LARGER side. avoid this syndrome at all cost!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Alternatively embrace it, but make sure you drink enough so you wont remember it in the morning.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong with it. Yeah, it is actaully sexy.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I like 'em low cut but I can do without seeing her underwear. It's more sexy that way IMO.

Just a little bare belly rounds her out real nice.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Speaking strictly in a fashion sense, clothing should work with the natural curves of the body. However, those low-rider (or whatever they are called) women’s pants work against the curves of the hips and come off causing everything to appear boxy. Not attractive.

Yours truly,
The Fashion Police

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok those low riders are damn sexy-depending on whos wearing them. Oh and when they cut them into shorts, awsome. Keep it up, ladys!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hell ya i like it it doesnt matter its the way they are and for us guys well # its awesome as long as its not lik the 2 pics

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think theres a subtle beauty in seeing a girl/woman covered up. Notsweatshirts and pants that are 3times too big for them.. but somethings thats chic and leaves something to the imagination.

just my .02

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm the mom of a teen....I hate those nasty low cut pants!!! Ya know it's really hard to find pants for your daughter that aren't low cut. Yeah, and the thong....Well even I wear thongs with my jeans....but I see no need for everyone to show it. Those thongs are more confortable with jeans because regular undies are climbers, and I also hate panty lines.

Somebody above said they go against the curves....I agree with that. I think a girl can draw attention just as well, and be more as sexy without showing all. How about leaving a little to the imagination?

Now for the BOYS..... I also hate those baggy pants. They have no sex appeal what so ever. And watching a guy walk in them.... well that's just halarious how they have to spread their leggs so wide just to keep the bloody things up!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the new pube jeans that are supposed to be all the rage. Even lower in front, so that pubic hair is showing (if you have any).

manolo.se...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In case you didn't notice that is a guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I really don't care about low pants or short shorts/skirts, but what really bothers me is when women (and men) buy jeans that are already torn and have holes in them. I love laughing at all the idiots in my school who buy jeans that have holes in them. If I had known this I wouldn't have thrown away my old torn jeans....I could've sold them for $30 each to someone at the mall.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah. What's with that?

A lot of them have mirrors in them, because I see me in em! Ha ha, Tony Yayo lyric there.

And, that one pic...just the way I like em!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think im getting grumpy!!!!!

I hate to see pre-teen and early teens wearing these things. If I had a daughter in her early teens I would ban her from wearing them and she would probably hate me for the rest of her life!!!!!

They do look ok if the woman has got the figure to wear them but I dont want to see a pot belly hanging over the top of these hipsters, and if they get any shorter it wont leave much to the imagination!!! (how can I say this politely, the last thing I want to see peering over the top of these hipsters is a little man in his boat!!!!!!) some things are sexier when you have to use some imagination not when its blatently slapped in your face!

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

those low-rider (or whatever they are called) women’s pants work against the curves of the hips and come off causing everything to appear boxy. Not attractive.

Exactly! They definitely take away a woman's shape! I would rather see curves than crack! MORE CURVES LESS CRACK!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join