It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with women's pants?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I figured this Rant Forum was a good place to air this. I know how a few people feel about this, but I'd love to hear from such a large group as this place.

What is the deal with women's pants being so low-cut these days, that they are actually starting to show butt crack? Is this sexy? Or is it offensive, tacky and white-trashish??

Personally, I find it in poor taste. If a guy has his crack showing, everybody laughs at him...(refrigerator repairman and all that)........

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can't stand it either. If they aren't showing their crack, they are showing their thong. Oh yeah, that's sexy

Clothing like that should be saved for the clubs, not for the grocery store or the library. The same goes for those twits with their boxers showing. You're wearing a belt, dude, tighten it!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rouschkateer
The same goes for those twits with their boxers showing. You're wearing a belt, dude, tighten it!

Apparantly that style originated from prisons. I don't remember where I read it, but they say that originally it came from prison fashion, because they got rid of belts so that inmates couldn't hang themselves with their belts. Then it moved on to "gangstas" and the rap culture, then to hip hop, then somehow reached skaters and eventually became popular culture.

I've gotta admit when I was younger I used to do that too. I blame it on being young and foolish

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Why you gotta where your pants so high?? I always wanted to ask why people where there belts around their bellybutton? I don't know how they can feel comfortable with all pull up their buttcrack. Help yourselves, wear something comfortable!!

NOT THIS

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey man I dare you to post a close up of that thing..

You could start a new thread: most gross photo.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I wear my pants "so high" because I am a professional 30-year old Mom and it would look ridiculous otherwise. I doubt everyone wants to see a bunch of middle aged men wearing their suit pants around their hips with their white Calvin Klein tighty-whities showing.

And yeah, really professional to see an IT worker bending over with her booty crack showing. Especially in a Christian, non-profit orginization.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
lol

Im not sure about where you are but here in london its hard to not get jeans that are not hipsters,

Im a size 10 and all the jeans in my size are hipsters ..that or there really old fashioned lol

So I have to go for the hipsters, though i do pull them up and wear a top that covers lol But my i guess people do get a sneek peek sometimes lol

Id say its just the new make of jeans, its all skinny fit and hipsters at the sec

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I work with this girl who shows the butt crack too. Being in a medical enviroment, you need to be professional. She wears the low riders and the butt crack is being kept company by her stretch marks. I dont need to see this every day on a 31 year old woman. But, then again it IS all about her.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I never knew some hot broad showing a thong would get so many objections...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

NOT THIS

Man I actually threw up in my mouth a little when I saw that pic...filthy.

As for the rest...any hot female that wants to display her crack is fine by me...grocery story...church...funeral...whatever

But when guys wear the lowriders it's just wrong

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't care how hot a chick is, I don't want to see her ass crack. That's just nasty.

Oh and thanks for posting that picture Street Scholar... I think I'll kill myself now.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I can't stand it either. If they aren't showing their crack, they are showing their thong. Oh yeah, that's sexy

Nothing wrong with a girl showing her thong as long as she has the figure for it

There seem to be alot of prudish posters in this thread lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm not a prude, I'm realistic.

Where has women's dignity gone?

"Oh, it's hard enough being a size 0 and getting men's attention, so I am going to show off my bootie crack and underwear just to get some more attention based off of my physical beauty and not my intelligence."
/sarcasm

And before I get crap for "she's probably overweight", no I am NOT. I am a proud mother of three, and pretty darn physically fit for being 31, but I do not need to show off my figure to have confidence in myself.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm not a prude, I'm realistic.

Where has women's dignity gone?

"Oh, it's hard enough being a size 0 and getting men's attention, so I am going to show off my bootie crack and underwear just to get some more attention based off of my physical beauty and not my intelligence."
/sarcasm

LOL, love me for my intelligence. Physical beauty is what you first notice, you can't tell a persons ntelligence by looking at them ( well most of the time ). You don't like looking at thongs, don't look - simple as that. Don't deprive the rest of us red blooded males the pleasure of it for the sake of womens empowerment or whatever the latest Oprah catch phrase is.

And before I get crap for "she's probably overweight", no I am NOT. I am a proud mother of three, and pretty darn physically fit for being 31, but I do not need to show off my figure to have confidence in myself.

Well, that could mean several things. There are plenty of women who aren't overweight but have a terrible figure.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

What is the deal with women's pants being so low-cut these days, that they are actually starting to show butt crack? Is this sexy? Or is it offensive, tacky and white-trashish??

Young girls are observing their role models, celebrities, dressing like whores. Being a whore these days is no big deal. So they dress like their role models and the manufacturers who make the clothes aid and abet them in their naïveté.

Mothers who don't care how their daughters dress or how they act are part of the problem as well.

There are a lot of people with kids out there, but few parents. A license should be required to breed.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Works for me!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
LOL, love me for my intelligence. Physical beauty is what you first notice, you can't tell a persons ntelligence by looking at them ( well most of the time ). You don't like looking at thongs, don't look - simple as that. Don't deprive the rest of us red blooded males the pleasure of it for the sake of womens empowerment or whatever the latest Oprah catch phrase is.

Keep preaching my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Come on now!! It took a long time for us to get to this point in history where women are not afraid to show their goodies and now you would want to take that away from me..I mean them? Women are beautiful, and if they got it and want to show it, I say let em. What would you prefer we have women walking around in full length body shrouds? Go to Afghanistan if that is what floats your boat. And all this biz about "loving me for my mind" I can agree there, for relationships or marriage, but the first attraction is almost exclusively physical. Wouldn't a rule requiring women to cover everything up be considered offensive by feminists? Isn't that another attempt by the government to legislate a womans choice pertaining to her body? Not saying it should be legal to walk around completely nude, but lowrider jeans, shorts, anything within reason is fine. Most women just say they hate it because they know they will catch their man looking..lol

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Street Scholar
Why you gotta where your pants so high?? I always wanted to ask why people where there belts around their bellybutton? I don't know how they can feel comfortable with all pull up their buttcrack. Help yourselves, wear something comfortable!!

NOT THIS

Nor this

img140.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You're right, women's pants are definitly a problem nowadays.

Women should just take them off to eliminate the problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join