It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Alien Photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I posted before the pic loaded,,, the way that green stuff is soaking into the wood I'd think it was grease. Grease will soak in and spread faster than water from my experience.
If it is grease, it hasn't been there long. After a few years it gets kinda black and crusty on top, like a skin.

I don't see an alien either, do you think your friend might have been joking with you because it's green?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'll look forward to hearing what you think Desert Rat once you go and look for yourself.

It would have been a better photo if it was taken head on cause at the moment it looks as if the Alien has thrown up !.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was thinking some kind of sealant, maybe (that hardens after applied). Dunno, but it sure looks like something I wouldn't want to touch

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

at the moment it looks as if the Alien has thrown up !.

Or melted.....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
False alarm everyone, that's my ex-wife hibernating (didn't know she had a thing for abandoned mines though!?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
this is a really weird post.

putting up random pics of weird green stuff on rocks is not alien proof.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
YA theres no alien in it and i think its slime cus that stuffs everywhere underground. u guys need to only post real pics of aliens
like roswell

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I've definitely seen stuff that looked like that in an old railroad tunnel near my school. Not sure about the hardness factor, but it looks almost exactly the same. I've never been brave enough to touch the stuff, let alone "collect a sample", lol.

Either way, have fun this weekend. Even if it turns out to be nothing more than some sort of cave drip. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
All i can see is a reptoid looking up?? Resembles Bush.

Here's another angle:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmmmm ... I have a hunch about this one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it weren't for those Marty Feldman eyes, I'd swear it's a dead ringer for Jimmy Hoffa.

Hmmmmm ...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
looks like a green blob and is still wet , if you look at the wooden beam and the adjacent rocks whatever it is leached on them and soaked into them. if your friend told you its hard as rock maybe its hard as rock when he taps on his computer monitor to touch it , now thats hard as glass rofl!
me thinks you are being hoodwinked .
no skeletal remains or something to identify it as a corpse of some kind or body.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ok you guys did a great job explaining why it's NOT a dead alien, which I do agree with you. But can someone explain what it is? The green stuff is not the only thing in the pic, there are also numerous colored substences red, blue, black what is it? Granted, it's not a dead alien what is it? Last thing, landed, crashed, dead, alive aliens or there crafts are immedietly scooped up by the goverments of that land, so your friend is definently hoodwinking you, it's probably what's left of a Reptilian after a long night of hookers and drinking..

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
All i can see is a reptoid looking up?? Resembles Bush.

Here's another angle:

Great... Now I'm never going to sleep again... Neither am I going to visit the US... Ever...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join