It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Alien Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A frind of mine sent me this pic of a dead alien he found in an abandoned mine in the Panamint mountain range in California. He said he touched it and it was hard like glass. I may go up there this weekend and take a looksee.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Am I the only one who doesn't see an alien in this picture?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
how the hell is that a dead alien. usually if something dies it does not harden but decays and if that mine like most was abanded which i am asuming it was a few years ago then what ever has died probaly is long gone and only the skelletal structure remains.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't know what the story is. All I know is what this photo shows. I'm going to look for myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Where the devil is he? I can't see hair nor hide of him!
Or is this guy supposed to mimic rocks? Wow, a shapeshifter if ever there was one!!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I know why theres no alien.I dont think that aliens dead.I think he had a night out in town and felt sick(hence the green stuff)

Probably went off.

If you want to get serious comments,you have to give us abit more information then just a picture.Thanks for sending the picture though.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Are those the rock aliens from mars?
Yah no offense but I don't see any alien. Maybe your friend was pulling your leg?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Dunno, about it being an alien.
But looks like someone or something was REALLY sick.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Why you guys attacking the poor guy?
How do you know it's not a dead alien? What is the green stuff? I am with you guys that 99.999% that is not an alien but why bash the guy? You guys have anything you would like to contribute? Or are you only here to bash and make fun of people. Although a crappy pic no one can discredit that it is NOT an alien, however, more likely than not its not an alien but more likely a dead animal or a chemical of sorts. In any case give things a chance don't just bash.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
I know why theres no alien.I dont think that aliens dead.I think he had a night out in town and felt sick(hence the green stuff)

Probably went off.

If you want to get serious comments,you have to give us abit more information then just a picture.Thanks for sending the picture though.

Oh...Lord you got a ton of laughs from me.... LOL

But seriously, yes I did see some green stuff, looks to me like some anti- freeze or mucus...Maybe a dead bat slapttered but maybe you can add a arrow or something on the pic to pin point where the alien's body is !!!! Please...Thx

[edit on 15-3-2006 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Why you guys attacking the poor guy?
How do you know it's not a dead alien? What is the green stuff? I am with you guys that 99.999% that is not an alien but why bash the guy? You guys have anything you would like to contribute? Or are you only here to bash and make fun of people. Although a crappy pic no one can discredit that it is NOT an alien, however, more likely than not its not an alien but more likely a dead animal or a chemical of sorts. In any case give things a chance don't just bash.

Its not really about whether there is an alien or not.

If your going to post a thread and you expect serious minded people to give opinions,you have to post a serious thread.

It was a goodthing that desert rat posted a picture but we need more information from his part and his friends as to how they came across this.
Also information as to why they would suspect this is not terrestrial.

Its prittymuch understandable why he/she would get a response such as this.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm with the rest of the guys (and gals)... If the green "slime" is supposed to be the dead alien then you should maybe fill in the blanks a bit (which is pretty much most of the story)? Why is your friend so sure this is an alien? Why are you so eager to believe your friend? Will you collect a sample - for future reference if you go? Although the "alien" is supposed to be hard as glass, from the shape - which is pretty much a "dripping" shape, and the amount of moisture showing, it shouldn't be hard to take some sort of sample. Oh, and some more pics, naturally.

As usual I would like to believe that this is some sort of dead alien (the way I like my aliens
), but desert rat, you'll have to give us a bit more, other than showing us a picture of green goo and telling us that it's a dead alien.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It looks like some kind of sea-algae. Hard as glass you say? Too hard to say from that, don't believe it's anything unnatural, though.

[edit on 15/3/06 by UnholyP]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I once saw lots of this on the roof of a tunnel when I use to walk through them as a kid. It was hard as glass too. I think it was some sort of mold or something, but yeah it was shiny green and really hard.

That's my life story.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If that's an alien, he's been more than lightly toasted.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think it was some sort of mold or something, but yeah it was shiny green and really hard.

That's my life story.

I'd recommend seeing a doctor about that....really quick...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like alien poop, to me. Not that I'm claiming to be an alien poop expert. Which I'm not. But I could easily see where that might be alien poop, rather than the actual alien, itself.

Poop.

Although a crappy pic no one can discredit that it is NOT an alien

I can't say for certain that the President of the United States of America is NOT an alien. I can't prove a negative. But it sure looks like alien poop.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I haven't yet been to the site, I'm going this weekend and will take better pictures with better lighting ect. Other then the green thing being hard and smooth like glass, this is all I really know. Can't wait for the weekend.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Now I'm hungry. I wonder what's for dinner tonight?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Desert Rat, keep us updated, ok?
Take a ruler with you, lay it down near whatever you photograph. It will help alot.
A good Coleman lantern wouldn't hurt either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join