It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al-Qaida's 'last warning'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Esdad-

I respect you. You are entitled. No hard feelings.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
As do I of you

No one likes the constant terror alerts, or the "chatter is up "statements, but it is for real. I wish that it was my government that was behind it because then I would know that there are people in the government who would make sure that certain things did not come to occur to hurt my country, such as "Project Northwoods".

The bottom line is that they are working similarly to pre 9/11 levels with the release of the tapes. I believe they are looking for the American complacency to continue, and hit us where it hurts. You do not need to stare down every Arab looking person you see, just remain vigilant.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The govnt created this war on terror bullflop for a multitude of reasons. Obviously so halliburton can profit off of rebuilding nations. 9/11 definetly occured yet it was just a cia plot to fool the public into beleiving it was ok for them to kill kill kill and steal steal steal and demean a culture and a people (I'm guessing there actually would be good people out there that would revolt and protest against an unjustified invasion.). I mean let's face it, How many of you inbred hicks sit in your living room refering to muslims as terrorists, condoning the murder of innocents. I've been to tunisia and algeria and met many arab people, i've been a immersed in their culture and yes there is definetly some things I don't agree with (the misstreatment towards women for example) but not every muslim is an extremist and far from a terrorist. You have people on your soil that kill, rape and in certain cases blow S___ up, why doesn't that make them terrorists?....When was the last time your nation has last been attacked by an authentic foreign terrorist? And morons please don't respond with 9/11...This is all theory and retorical (sorry I spelled that wrong i'm fairly uneducated) questions. Maybe this is a religious war....right...all you hypocrit christian bible guffers (this is excluding the true christians who actually understand what walking jesus path is really like) think you are doing god's work. YOU F MORONS, Your religion tells you NOT to kill and that no man has the right to end anothers life. OOohh sure, you might say you're defending yourselves from the evil muslim terrorists......WHICH F_____ INVISIBLE TERRORISTS ARE YOU DEFENDING YOURSELVES FROM!?

I'm so sick of blind faith and the hatred that spreads from cultural differences. Your Facist nation, that abuses the word GOD way to often, has been abusing mankind since day one. You dummies wanna beleive in Satan....YOU ARE SATAN. From your nation you have spawned Twisted via the media advertising that has completly brainwashed people into become materialistic robots that don't know what living really is like. You enslaved a race of people for your own capital gain.....ohhh darn I'm ranting. Sorry folks I just wasn't able to censor myself this time. (The following rant is directed only towards whom it may concern, good hearted patriots forgive me I'm a little wacked) Once you pop the fun don't stop.....I hate advertising.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey, Eternal Punisher, you are welcome for the ability to use an "internet " from the "Great Satan' across the sea that created it and gave it too you.

Halliburton has made money for a looooooong time, so why is it they are always bought into this. Because of Cheney? I find it humorous that no one ever talks of Condi Rice and her board appointments with big oil. Big Business was here before this administration, and will be here after. Ride the wave. Take action in your local comunity and run for a council seat or PTA president. We cannot change the top levels of govt, but if we start now, we can make a difference locally.

However, Al-qeada is not a fictional entity created by the US.(unless you read prisonplanet:roll
I take the warnings with a grain of salt, but there is a pattern to them if you look back on the release of the tapes, then the attacks that followed.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i do NOT have to support an administration who operates
based on lies and secrecy and lord knows what else.

Oh lord dg ... that leaves out just about every politician in the
country. Heck ... that leaves out just about every politician
on the planet.

But hey, you may be onto something. Perhaps NO government
is better than what has been running the world, eh??

[edit on 3/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
No, it does not mean we are Gods. Iam sorry. I was trying to state that there is no need for our own government to create a false flag attack to go to war. If the decision is made, the US generally just goes forward. We didn't need 9/11 to attack the US, it would have occured anyway.

In 2001, there was a need for a terrorist attack in order that Bush would have full support from Congress to not only attack Afghanistan, but establish new security policies which violate constitutional law and the power of Congress, such as the President's own power to lauch a "Joint Military Strike" on whoever he wants without democratic approval of any kind. Did he needed another terrorist attack to lauch the invasion of Iraq? No. But before 2001, any US President would have needed Congress approval for launching a war on a foreign country. This is what happened in the first War on Iraq.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I know the steps for declaration of war, but there was no need for a terror attack. People speak as if we were waiting in the wings for something to happen. it is the opposite...

Something did happen, and then our country scrambled to put itself back together and we went after who we felt did this act. nothing more, nothing less, no conspiracy. The day after 9/11, the American people wanted something done.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Rakan ben Williams? That's an odd name... Rakan means "friend" if I'm not mistaken..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join