It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al-Qaida's 'last warning'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
>>>yawn

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
they give more last warnings than the who give last tours.

these warnings are getting a bit tiresome.

incidentally, Arizona is the home of nuclear power plants and it is close to the mexico/us boarder where, if you believe some of the stories that have been told, a nuke is going to be slipped into our country

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

incidentally, Arizona is the home of nuclear power plants and it is close to the mexico/us boarder

well palo verde is not really that close to mexico. 80-90 miles

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I love this bit:

The statement calls for a boycott of NBC and CBS because of their Jewish owners. It calls on Americans to watch al-Jazeera and to visit Islamic websites "to get educated."

"Visit Mujahideen web sites to get to know who they are," it suggests. "You will see for yourselves that they are not what your media outlets made you believe they are. If you cannot do that, the least you could do is to watch Al-Jazeera Channel; there you might get 20 percent or less of the truth about the war zones. Resent the corrupted politicians in Washington, D.C. and demand justice, if they do not give in to your demands, you must declare autonomy so you may live in peace and security."

As they probably send their messages to the cells out (coded) via their websites, that being the most 'discrete' and easy way to do so, by encouraging large numbers of people who are not connected to visit them as well will make the job of the authorities to trace likely terrorists even harder. May only buy relatively short amounts of time, but it all counts.. See what I'm getting at?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah whoever did 911 is likely to do something again to forward the NWO taking over. but who was it? Just wait and see, follow the money into the bank and you will see.

Anyways it is not good to make threats all the time because after awhile people don't believe you anymore. So these threats are likely not true because the real players wouldn't do it this way.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigx01
well palo verde is not really that close to mexico. 80-90 miles

an hour and a half drive is close.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I certainly hope its their last warning. Hey, does this mean we will live terror free from now on? If this is the last one, Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly i am sick and tired of the whole thing. If an attack is imminent, lets have it.
Never mind the threats.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I hadn't seen this posted on the board yet....

Let's hope this guy is full of it....

[edit on 11-3-2006 by loam]

Coming from a reactionary, neocon news site that goes as far as selling anti-Che Guevara T-Shirts, I'd rather think it's the SOURCE that's full of it...

Quite an entertaining story, but it's totally the kind of crap your government wants you to be afraid of, so that one day they'll have more reasons to be sending black ops in the streets and putting ordinary people into detention camps.

It also shows the "Muslims'" as being the authority that commands the terrorists. This is nothing else than Nazi-like propaganda, from a fascist website.

[edit on 13/3/06 by Echtelion]

MOD EDIT: Big quote BAD! Mod edit Good!

[edit on 3/13/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Cold war baby here.

I've been waiting for the big flash and subsequent vaporization my entire life.....bring it on!!!! Its like waiting for Christmas morning.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"nothing unites people more than a common enemy" Joseph Stalin

These statements are a total fabrication of our govenment to manipulate us.

Just like operation northwoods and 9/11, they are complete fabrications of terrorism by our government, used to manipulate us.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow...World Net Daily really gets to people! how many times do we have to say that this site is BOGUS.

Thanks for noticing it Shots but you are absolutely right.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Great, just what we need, another terror attack so everyone can say, "the US Government did it and blamed Al-Queda."

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Seems al qaida is all pure nonsense, I belive that orgnization never existed, besides as well as 9-11 was planned would u belive a threat would be made by the same colprits if there was a suppose threat... Thats all just jibberish... he said she said...

War....what are we even fighting for???? Money, oil and more oil to gain more money

[edit on 14-3-2006 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Frankly i am sick and tired of the whole thing. If an attack
is imminent, lets have it. Never mind the threats.

I'm with ya' on this dg. Absolutely. Either poop or get off
the pot, right? If they are yakking about it, that means
they can't do it. If they could ... then they would.

To the author of this thread -
If you'd REALLY like to get yourself all worked up about
terror threats, check out THIS web site.
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Actually, they have better sources and they have many
bilingual people who read the militant islamic site and
translate for everyone to read.

Another 'fun' site - www.stevequayle.com...
Lots of spooky terrorist info there as well.

[edit on 3/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Maybe it is the aim of these people to give so many warnings that people ignore them.

or

If you subscribe to the 9/11 was an inside job to invade iraq theory, then america ia about to be nuked/bio attacked and iran is going to be crushed for funding it.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Realize that they warned us years before the first WTC bombing. They warned us of another large operation 3 years prior to 9/11, just after the Cole bombing. Terror threats are nothing new, they are just more newsworthy after 9/11. The 90's were about the internet boom, Clintons infidelities and Enron, not terrorism. That was only in the middle east, until it was bought here.

I feel bad for those who think AQ is not real, and that there is no threat. They will wait. They waited 8 years between WTC attacks, right? They have nothing but time,wait for Americans to again become complacent. They feed of the hate you show for your own government.

The US does not need a reason to do anything, they just do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

The US does not need a reason to do anything, they just do it.
What does this mean? This makes it right? Are we God on earth? Are we to decide who lives or dies?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
No, it does not mean we are Gods. Iam sorry. I was trying to state that there is no need for our own government to create a false flag attack to go to war. If the decision is made, the US generally just goes forward. We didn't need 9/11 to attack the US, it would have occured anyway.

I am also not stating that I 100% agree with each step my country pursues, but my country will always have my support. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not trying to grandstand.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I will always support my country also/ I will pick up arms to defend me and you and anyone i have to.

Having said that, i do NOT have to support an administration who operates based on lies and secrecy and lord knows what else.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Having said that, i do NOT have to support an administration who operates based on lies and secrecy and lord knows what else

In what context? Each administration through history has been rife with scandal or serious issues that bought the nation to the brink. The current is no different.

Al-qeada has not been giving warnings in the last few tapes, but a chance to change and back off. The offering of a truce with nothing to gain is a Sun Tzu tactic to try to gain a little time to complete the task and have all assests in place. I see them as diversion and we will not know when we are hit. Just like we knew 9/11 was coming since the 90's, but not when.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join