It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fav Football Club (not american fooseball )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
im a diehard evertonian. as a matter of fact after this post im just gonna watch them. ne evertonians in here?

also what clubs do the other members support? shoot!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Your gonna hate me, but im a Liverpool fan.

lol, sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I support the mighty Mansfield Town ! all hail to Ritchie Barker(21 goals and counting)

We've got a cracking player on loan from your lot Indiantoffee Lawrence Wilson a winger he played well for us today as we hammered Boston 5-0 at the home of football Field Mill.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
^^ Dont know what in the world the Aussie is talking about or what he actually saying

If you mean SOCCER rather than Football then in Europe I would say my fav teams are :
1. AC Milan-Best Club ever IMO.
1.5. Manchester United- Think all of them are great even if they aint winning!!
2. Barcelona-Can you not watch them play !!
2.5.Lyon (yes I watch the French play too!)
3.Bayern Munich-want to see how long Khan lasts in the field.
3.5.Stuttgart-great upcomming club IMO
4.Arsenal / NewCastel -Shearer

5.hate chelsea but think lampard is insane.
Oh and I think that farce of a club Real Madrid needs to close down or kick out those losers they call celebrities

Thats all folks.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
^^ Dont know what in the world the Aussie is talking about or what he actually saying

Have I ever done any thing to you IAF101? Have I wronged you in another life?

No? then for the love of god man why did you call me an Aussie?
Thats very insulting
and don't come here with your soccer talk iv'e had enough of that from the "theres only one type of football american football" thread its FOOTBALL! and btw its spelt Newcastle

To Ritchie Barker, Coca Cola league two player of the month

[edit on 11-3-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo
Have I ever done any thing to you IAF101? Have I wronged you in another life?
Thats very insulting
and don't come here with your soccer talk iv'e had enough of that from the "theres only one type of football american football" thread its FOOTBALL! and btw its spelt Newcastle

I didnt understand which team you were talking about, as I am good with the teams on the EPL also you used to word 'winged' or something like that so I felt that this is some Aussie slang thus the misconception. Sorry!

I think you English have it confused, football is that game where you make "touchdowns" and Soccer where you make "goals", even Gaelic football is similar to what we play so it must be a problem with the English !!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Watching Barcelona is fun. Frankly, I don't have a fav team, when I watch soccer, it's because I love sports and football isn't on.

top topics

join