It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Vamp traits I've got

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Porphyria may have been the cause of some vampire myths but not all.

Sufferers of this disorder would not have drained the blood of others as they would have had no knowledge blood eased the disease. There's a site which can easily be found via gogle detailing the porphyria/vampire link (just search for both of those terms ((i would but i can't be bothered)) )

I think the gayness came about because of some people associating homosexual goths with Vampires.
You guys ever see Blade? Or Dracula? I didn't see them hopping into bed with Frost or Van Helsing.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The debate over Vampires can go on indefinitely with some saying “yay” and others saying “nay”. There are others, who may not be the brightest crayons in the box, simply making up stuff like “all Vampires are gay”.

And, yes, it is realistic to say that we all have some Vampiric traits, be it in the form of physical appearance, aversion to sunlight, preference for night, sexual energy, energy manipulation, Porphyria, etc.

Regardless of what the general population accepts as factual, however, there are those who truly believe, themselves to have overt Vampiric traits, or that they simply are…Vampires.

The Sanguinarians, for example, are a pretty serious, intense, and organized group of people who honestly believe themselves to be Vampires.

sanguinarius.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.vampire-church.com...

www.house-eclipse.org...

www.darkness-embraced.com...

Additionally, there are many types of Vampires and many methods of becoming one. Can it all be bunk or perhaps there is an ounce of truth pointing to a Vampiric heritage and thus Vampiric traits?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.vampgirl.com...

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
1. Too much garlic on someone's breath causes me to reel and gasp in horror.

2. I can't stand it when religious zealots try to get in my face and cram their faith down my throat.

3. Definitely not a morning person.

4. Prefer classical music to this pop trash.

5. My blood is type 0 positive---the universal recipient!

6. I have an inordinate fear of falling while climbing over a picket fence.

So, do I qualify, too??

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
1. Too much garlic on someone's breath causes me to reel and gasp in horror.

Supposing a subspecies or (naturally mutated) human did develop vampiric traits, as in the lack of a digestive system capable of breaking down solids, blood with a low amount of haemoglobin, and a severe allergy to UV light, how do you think society would react?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Supposing a subspecies or (naturally mutated) human did develop vampiric traits, as in the lack of a digestive system capable of breaking down solids, blood with a low amount of haemoglobin, and a severe allergy to UV light, how do you think society would react?

With fear, loathing and ignorance; how else?

Especially considering the only nutritive option you've left open is the, um, Feast of Blood.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LOL but imagine if only one did. Do you think the health services would sanction giving them blood from the transfusion store?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Only if they agreed not to "take" it orally!!!!

The military would probably box 'em up and ship 'em to a lab somewhere to see if they had potential as a weapon.

You know, talking to wolves and turning astral and stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
lol ur gay

what a fag

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join