It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annunaki and the Sumerian cylinders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So you seem to know quite a bit about the Sumerian history. It would be great if you could recommend some links or books of interest regarding their history.

It is always good to have several different perspectives to pull information from of course. Although, I would prefer that they were not of the religious nature.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Watcher777]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Oh dear. No, the Sumerians didn't. You really should take an ancient literature course if you're going to write about this.

Hey Soccermom, guess what, if you had taken the time to read the original post in it's entirity you would have seen that I clearly stated that this is a NEW subject for me and that I am in no way claiming to be an expert, unlike yourself. This thread was to gather NEW information in order to learn more, as again it is a NEW subject for me. The points that I made were taken directly from the Sitchin sites that I had been to and the obviously LIMITED exposure that I have had to this topic. Hence the request for MORE information.. My research on the subject consists of TWO whole days of material. I appreciate your points, but you can save the nasty sarcasm for another thread. Preferable one that I don't have to read. Thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
So you seem to know quite a bit about the Sumerian history. It would be great if you could recommend some links or books of interest regarding their history.

It is always good to have several different perspectives to pull information from of course. Although, I would prefer that they were not of the religious nature.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Watcher777]

Allow me....?
A good archive of the legends is here:
web.archive.org...

Check under Ea/Enki for some of the original texts, also
Enumma Elish (7 tablets)
www.piney-2.com...

The 50 names of Marduk (Sitchin picks out only Nibiru and pretends it refers to a planet): web.archive.org...

Buncha ancient civ links:
killeenroos.com...

Wikipedia is always a good starting point:
en.wikipedia.org...

A public school site.. very simple, but easy to read for the basics:
itss229.ed.psu.edu...

Others can recommend books and so forth as well. I hope you'll find those links interesting.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There goes the weekend!

Thanks for the links Byrd...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
There goes the weekend!

My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the links. I have some great starting points now.

Ops-don't worry too much about how some seem to come across.

We will have to compare notes now on what we come across. Thanks again for starting the interesting thread!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
well if this was true it could pose as the truth for why humans have 23 chromasoms. You see most relatives of humans..apes have 24 pairs. BUT we have 23 and the only reason that is is because the first two of our chromisoms are fused together. Now this could be a mericle of evolution, but some belive that the only way this is possible is for it to have been created in a lab which brings up the thought that we were created in a laboritory.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
well i believe that this is a very interesting subject and i think that after reading all of this i am going to research this further and hopefully understand it a little bit better.everything that was said makes sense and it is an explanation about where the human race came from that isnt sugar coated or symbolized.

blackops your a good man.

Matt Gordon

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello, I don't know if you guys have heard of the Terra Papers but they link in well with this subject. You can find them on the following link:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just another story depicting the same info.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow i love sumerians history , and maybe if this is all true , in 2012 they coming back to visit us!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Byrd.... Sometimes I really dislike your genius. It costs me valuable time because now you've peaked my curiosity. This is going to take forever.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well good job of searching info, the problem is that its just an interpretation of the old summerian accounts by sitchin, like sitchin there are other schoolars who can interpret summerian and they dont agree with sitchin's interpretation.

Remember this are interpretations, not actual facts!

I read a lot of ATS posts and many comes here like this info and many other from different subjects like facts, when this are interpretations only.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
planet x is only a hypothetical bigger planet in the sun system makes this story already shallow to read about the annunaki!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You said:The story is written that Annunaki became sexually interested in humans, and began to procreate children with human women.

"This was unacceptable to the majority of the Anunnaki high council and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again (around 12,500 years ago) on one of its periodic 3600 year returns. Some humans were saved by the action of the Anunnaki official, Enki, who was sympathetic to the humans he had originally genetically created.

But the real reson for the flood was Nirubi was coming back around causing ice caps to shear off & flood the Earth. Enlil was for leaving the humans to die & Enki warned one tribe of the coming floods & the Annunaki escaped to Mars & the Moon until it was over.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Then logically this would explain why we are about the bomb the moon on Friday. The story is that scientists want to see what kind of particles they can blast into the atmosphere for scientific study in the search for water on the moon. I believe India already postulates there is water there. But in light of this interpretation, the bombing, and elapse of another 3600 years until the return of Planet X, coincide nicely with the story for a gruesome possible outcome...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Merger byebye said: That the "Aliens" who created the humans were the Draco and NOT the Annunaki. AND: the elite destroyed Nibiru as it passed Jupiter back in 2003...

Wow, not likely on both counts. Stichin is being proven right about all of his writtings slowly but surely. We are ALL from the black race if the Summerian writings are true (in which case science has confirmed this recently). How do you destroy a planet so close (as close as Jupiter) & no one sees it? Stupid. One of you said Stichin is in it for the money, the anthropoligists & scientists who oppose him are protecting their $$ & reputation & grants by doing so. Stichin is a linguist & takes the cunniform (oldest writings from the first known civilization) at face value, that's why he is right & all others are wrong here. At face value the Summerians tell a story only science can & does prove on so many levels of history. They were only discovered in 1920s AFTER the established scientists & anthropoligists, etc wrote the history of our beginings. So what do you expect them to do when a linguist trumps them all. Enlil turns out to be Jehova, Enki was Lord of the Wind, Inanna was Isis, Enki's son was Thoth & Quetzalcoatl.
It's not a question if you believe Sitchin but do you believe the Summerians which are continuely being proven right. Search the Olmec race, look at the giant head sculptures & ask yourself how did these AFRICANS get to Mexico & why did they develop extensively detailed callenders? Sitchen has answered that. What's coming in 2012? Solar flares, the alignment of the dark rift/Sun/Earth. maybe the Annunaki....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
also check this.......

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i just wanted to also reference the terra papers. i suggest if you like/believe this perspective that you read these papers in full.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i just wanted to also reference the terra papers. i suggest if you like/believe this perspective that you read these papers in full.

i also suggest "gods of Eden" as previously mentioned. as well as
www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

also search here on ATS for the writers own threads under Brandon Levon.
after he released his book he found our site here and has very long threads on the subject along with alot of other information not mentioned in his book.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by keeff]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Hello.

Probably said before, but you should check out the TERRA PAPERS by Robert Morning Sky.
The TERRA PAPERS also mention Annunaki, Marduk, En-Lil etc.

TERRA PAPERS

Robert Morning Sky claims his grandfather 'Bek'Ti' a native american got this story from the aliens first hand.
Made me wonder that two different cultures like Indians and sumerians actually have so many parallels in thier stories.

I hope it's worth your while.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I joined this site so i could ask you this one question. I have been researching a lot of things about Sumerian culture. In my searching i have not been able to to find a date of when the dig happened that found the cylinders. in that dig the tablets that explain not only how humans were created, but it also explains the truth behind religion and God. If you have the dig proof it would be one of the last pieces i need to show the world the truth. I will be the one SCREAMING from the roof tops. Thank you for all you have said, for the ones who are truly clueless you can be a savior and eye opener.

<< 1    3 >>

join