It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annunaki and the Sumerian cylinders

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Findings during archeological digs in what WAS ancient Sumeria, the oldest and what I believe were one of the the most advanced civilization on earth, revealed hundreds of thousands of tablets and clay cylinders. These tablets contained historical recording of many aspects of their culture, including transaction records and cultural scripts. But an estimated 2-3,000 of these tablets were in reference to our true origin as humans and our creator race, the Annunaki, who Sumerians record as visitors from the sky. These texts detail the origins of Adam and Eve and explain how we, as homo sapiens, came to be.

According to Sumerian text, we, as humans, are alien hybrids, a result of the Annunaki breeding with homo erectus and also a result of their subsequent genetic engineering. By combining their DNA with our closest ancestor, the Annunaki set out to create a slave race, which was used in order to build the pyramids, the Sphynx and many other wonders throughout the world (Sumerians claim the Sphynx and the pyramids served as landing markers for our visitors from space, as such also for the face on Mars). It is truly amazing to think about the Sumerians, who existed around 6,000 BC, and seemingly arose from nowhere, already having developed music, language, modern mathematics, a calendar, as well as the concept of time as we know it.

According to Sumerian text The Annunaki were from a planet called Nibiru, or what we know now as Planet X, our most recently discovered planet here in our solar system. Amazingly the Sumerians, who had no concept of our solar system at that time, described Earth as the Seventh planet, only scholars believe that they were refering to a backward count from Planet X, being located just beyond Pluto. Sumerians even wrote of the great flood, identical to biblical text of Noah, only thousands of years before the bible was written. The story is written that Annunaki became sexually interested in humans, and began to procreate children with human women.

"This was unacceptable to the majority of the Anunnaki high council and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again (around 12,500 years ago) on one of its periodic 3600 year returns. Some humans were saved by the action of the Anunnaki official, Enki, who was sympathetic to the humans he had originally genetically created. For thousands of years, we were their slaves, their workers, their servants, and their soldiers in their political battles among themselves. "

After the great floods, it seems that our alien parents seemingly became disinterested and abandoned us, leaving humans to our own devices here on Earth. To me, this is all new information, and in my opinion absolutely mind blowing. I could try to continue this post in my own words. Instead I will provide a few excellent links that can explain the subject far better than I can.

Does this finally give us as humans a clear account of where we came from? If we all contain alien DNA, does this mean that we have powers beyond our wildest imagination, only we lack the knowledge to apply them? Even scarier, does this mean that we are nothing more than a freak alien experiment, abandoned on this ant farm with no purpose? How can one discredit these Sumerian writings when they were written thousands of years in ahead of modern astronomy, physics etc (how would they know all of these things?) There are so many questions that one can only begin to scratch the surface. Any people out there with a better understanding and working knowledge of these Sumerian texts, please detail your thoughts and opinions regarding the tablets and the Annunaki. I admit that this is all terribly interesting and fascinating to me, and I would love to know much more on this topic. Could the missing link between man and beast be of ALIEN origin?

Forgive me if this seems to be a sophomoric effort on my part. I realize that much of what I have written may or may not be 100% on the money. Just understand that this subject is new to me, and I am attempting to take on the role of student moreso than the role of scholar in an attempt to learn more on the subject.

ALSO...why aren't these texts more widely publicized? Has this already been disproven?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

netscientia.com...

www.mars-earth.com...

[edit on 9-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the great links. Funny thing is I did a search on ATS last night looking for something on the Sumarian Tablets and did not come up with much.

I just started researching information about the Sumarians and what I have read so far is pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Watcher try searching for "Zecharia Sitchin", you should find everything you need.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Watcher try searching for "Zecharia Sitchin", you should find everything you need.

Thanks-I am looking forward to finding much more information.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff to say the least. I was listening to the Allen Handleman show on the radio this afternoon while driving home and he had an 80 year old ex Cal Tech professor on (name escapes me) who was discussing this subject in great detail. He has been researching this topic for over 50 years, and the points that he made were so eloquent and so convincing that I had to come home and do some research for myself. This stuff is just mind blowing. How such information could have existed without me ever even hearing of it before baffles me. The most amazing aspect is that it is all factual, recorded history by our oldest civilization. Not just some hair brained theory, but documented text. I would love to hear some more opinions regarding this subject and how this could impact science, religion, Ufology and the like. (the Sumerian digs also uncovered clay figurines dating thousands of years back that bore an awful close resemblence to Gray aliens) IMO these writings, if correct, could be the most important discoveries of mankind to date. I get the feeling that these findings have been buried and covered up in a big way by the Vatican and the catholic church for centuries because it would completely destabalize their church and demolish their entire belief system.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
BlackOps,
Yes fascinating indeed. The research you’re embarking on will be enjoyable for sure. You might want to check out William Bramley’s "Gods of Eden" too.

No matter what you hear and read you have to ask yourself this question:

Do you believe that ancient Sumerian were depicting actual historical events, or illustrating legends of their gods?

The answer to this question is the key, and no matter how many degrees you are granted or books you read on the subject, the answer to this question remains just an opinion, not a fact. We simply don’t know.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Very interesting find there, however with regards to being 100% on the money, you are quite right there too.....

From my discussion with an EX-Illuminati worker (and his working with "reptilians" as well), his knowledge on the subject is quite profound, and similar to yours, except with a few differences....

That the "Aliens" who created the humans were the Draco and NOT the Annunaki, AND that there were 12 other humanoid species contributing to the creation of mankind... the Draco and Annunaki are reptilian in nature, the Draco are from this solar system, the Annunaki are not....

That the Annunaki DID "genetically" alter part of the human race, that being of the majority of the original African Nation - the blacks as a slave race, as their biology can withstand harsher conditions than that of the white man.

That the "ALTERATION" of the original AIDS (HIV virus??) found at site of Soddom and Gommorah was to remove the black race from earth.... in actual fact, AIDS an alteration-creation by elite controlled scientists....

The elite do not think of everything, and apparently a black - bisexual flight attendant sped up the spread of the disease by having intercourse with many female-male white-black people all over the world through travels, later finding out he had AIDS, and thus the spread of the disease throughout the rest of the world

The overall reason for the alteration and introduction of AIDS into the black population, was hoping that the message would find its way to the Annunaki (who used a bear like creature for message relaying between earth and nibiru) so that they would in fact, not worry in coming back and getting the black people off planet earth.

This was not the case however, as the Annunaki decided to come back anyway, and apparently, the elite destroyed Nibiru as it passed Jupiter back in 2003...

What people should be looking for, is how close genetically they are to the elite bloodline....the more you are, the more control they have over you... as well as which one of the 12 species (as well as species that influenced cultures throughout history) of DNA you have in you....this will also give an indication to your process of thought, as well as possibly future physical ailments you may get.....

Majority of earths population (and not part of the elite or comittee of 300 families) have infact 10% to 12% DRACO DNA, majority of that being of the 12 other species that contributed to the human race....and depending on your location, as mentioned before, what percentage of DNA you have of them as well.

Myself, as my genetics are from the German Hapsburg "Elite" family, I have a percentage of about 38% draco DNA (cannot shapeshift sorry people, as this would mean i need exactly 50-50) and a high percentage of Procyon DNA as they are the species that influenced the INCAN culture....

This also puts me in quite a position.....that the German "Mengele" who was a NAZI and had quite an influence over my country of birth........and my countries close connection to Antartica, which is where the 4th Reich are supposed to be residing... I find my genetics in the middle of a war between two factions who ultimately want control over this planet...

The Illuminati are not the only ones who want power over earth....the 4th Reich, as well as Underground Draco as well as Draco above as well as the now destroyed Annunaki......and ultimately, the rest of the human population.

WOOO we are in for a huge show down!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Do you believe that ancient Sumerian were depicting actual historical events, or illustrating legends of their gods?

Most definately that is key. I for one do not like to jump to conclusion quickly, especially regarding something so over the top like alien engineering of humans. But I must say that the imformation that I have heard and read so far seems to be pretty overwhelmingly convincing. Especially when you take into account those who have researched this subject for decades. People like Sitchin, who are highly educated and well respected in their field of study. You could make an argument that the Sumerians were speaking of their God, but the information that was found on these tablets is so highly, unbelievably specific and detailed that I find that theory hard to swallow. Almost uncanny when you take into account that these were written some 4,000 years ago makes it pretty difficult for me to believe that they would have had knowledge of space travel, astronomy, GENETIC ENGINEERING? Honestly, the accounts given on the links that I posted seem to have very few holes. To me this theory seems much more credible and plausible than even Christianity. The proof is in the details. I will keep an objective and open mind as I continue to research. Although I have to admit that Sitchin's ideas are fascinating, and if in fact are true, would explain a LOT.

That the "Aliens" who created the humans were the Draco and NOT the Annunaki, AND that there were 12 other humanoid species contributing to the creation of mankind... the Draco and Annunaki are reptilian in nature, the Draco are from this solar system, the Annunaki are not....

12 species? That is certainly an interesting scenario to say the least. It would explain the Draco presence that we here so much about these days. I don't really know too much about the whole reptilian concept, but I am fascinated and interested to hear any ideas or opinions in regards to our origin as humans. Myself, I do not know if I am of "elite" bloodline, although I highly doubt it. My family originally hails from Scotland, somewhere near Liddesdale (spelled right?) I believe. Any idea which race of being inhabited that neck of the woods? Also, when you say 4th reich, to whom are you refering there? You don't hear that term thrown around every day. Just curious who that would apply to. Thanks for all of the great info!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Scotland to be honest with you, I have no idea......are the lineage of your scottish descendant that to england? If there is an elite bloodline in your family, it would most likely be Windsor if thats the case....

4th Reich is in reference to the Renegade Nazi's that decided NOT to go to the USA through Project Paperclip.....but to head off to Antartica instead..... thus the two factions, the NAZI Aliance with the USA, and their enemies, being that of the 4th Reich........ the 4th reich it seems, have much greater technology than the Elite themselves.... Having technology from Sirius A and Alderbaren... and close communication with the Draco underneath the area of Antartica.... of course, different to the Draco underneath that the Pindar Reports to....

So as mentioned before, there is a war brewing between the Elite and 4th Reich, between the Draco Below and Above.... and actually within the elite themselves...between the Windsors, Rothchilds, and Romanovs.....all of course, wanting the Pindar position.... like the chairman of the board.....

Programmed people are working for every faction, but thats another story....

Who are you going for?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All this depends on whose translation of the Sumerian script you believe - that of Sitchin, or that of every other Sumerian scholar.

Sitchin re-translated the script in order to fit his sci-fi story from which he's since made an awful lot of money.

You may like to read this before coming to too many conclusions:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have to agree with Essan here, Stichin does have a adgenda...money.

It is a plausable theory, especialy because of the sumerican advanced knowledge of our solar system, and other things like trade, pottery etc.
There are alot of unexplained things about sumeria, but i think we will find in later years that sumeria was even a off shot of another unkown civ, it wasnt untill the 1940's or something when they started digging in iraq that they found out there was a older civ to the egyptians.
So who knows if sumeria was the cradle of human life? It is the earliest civ that we know existed, but that could change.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I too have studied the Sumerian legends of the Annunaki to some extent. I found it when I was about 13 and it sort of astounded me. The story fits quite well with the Bible as well. Aliens and angels are pretty similar when you think about it..... beings of light descending from the heavens in a cloud of light and sound, bringing peace, with supernatural powers, etc etc. Thus, the Virgin Mary could have been abducted and artificially inseminated. THIS is why the Bible says that Jesus is "half god, half man". You can't actually be half God and be in a physical body, unless God(s) too are physical beings, aliens. This is why he could do miracles, and have such a close communication with God (who happens to reign in 'heaven' [The heavens?]). There are many other accounts in the Bible about aliens as well, if you interpret it right, seeing as 2000 years ago, it would be pretty hard to describe an alien ship when they didn't even have electricity. But aliens pop up all over...Ezekiel was taken aboard a UFO. One came down on Mount Sinae, etc. Aliens are why there is no missing link. The missing link is them combining primitive man with their own DNA! UFOs appear in the background of religious pictures from almost every country and faith, including pictures of Jesus hanging on the cross!

But alas, any time I tried to explain this to anybody, I got nothing but ridicule. So I eventually abandoned all of these theories, although they still make sense to me, and I have moved on. But the fact is, The Sumerians had a picture of the solar system thousands of years before anyone had even invented a telescope. They have layouts of the solar system, shown in the right proportion and alignment. They even know about Pluto, which wasn't discovered by modern science until the 1900s! On top of that, they also know about one more planet that we haven't' discovered yet, called Nibiru, that they say their Gods came from. There is no way that you can say that is just a misinterpretation. This is on their clay tablets. Also if you look at the same picture, a sitting Annunaki is the same height as a standing human, thus they are like 8 feet tall. So it can't just be a human in the picture.

One of the best sites, I think, about the subject is www.xfacts.com...

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yarcofin,

Totally agree with your references to the bible and aliens/ufo's.

Have you read the "Talmund of Jmmanuel"... a gospel not included in the bible.......yet more accurate than any of the other four.....in my opinion that is

And of course about Mary being artificially inseminated..... could I give you some information that you may find interesting? The beings that inseminated Mary were that of Sirius A and Alderbaren.....

I do not ridicule you... There's no need to worry about that from me.

Oh...you may be dissapointed to hear (I THINK i wrote that previously in this thread) that Nibiru was destroyed as it passed Jupiter in 2003

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
They have layouts of the solar system, shown in the right proportion and alignment. They even know about Pluto, which wasn't discovered by modern science until the 1900s! On top of that, they also know about one more planet that we haven't' discovered yet, called Nibiru, that they say their Gods came from.

But that's just it. They don't. Sitchin has interpreted a cyclinder seal in that way, fitting that fact that the 'planets' are actually in the wrong proportions and in the wrong positions into his sci-fi story....

But what he doesn't explain is why the Sumerians should include, for example, Pluto but not the larger 'Xena' or indeed the slightly smaller Quaoar or Sedna. His whole fiction falls completely to pieces now that the 10th, 11th and 12th planets have been discovered.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You have to take into consideration that these other planets are not 'natural' to the solar system....... these planets are artificial satellites and outposts for the elite..... and are quite new ....these planets are the 'real' star wars program to protect the solar system.... let alone funding for the government for star wars program to protect the west...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just because there’s an agenda, in this case money, doesn’t mean it’s false.

The scholars also make money doing the same thing, in this case in the form of prestigious careers. (ie money)

ATS has Google Ads (oh oh! an agenda? Money?) does that mean everything on here is false?

I’m glad about hearing Sitchin success; I for one wish him all the best.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed,
we should learn more about this time in our history,
and especially who the Anunnaki were.

Some links:

xfacts.com...
www.halexandria.org...
home.comcast.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.doomsdayguide.org...

Video

Film

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BlackOps:

If you haven't done so already, I would highly recomend reading some Samuel N. Kramer...

Stitchin is a great eye opener and a great way to get people interested in the subject (hey, I read alla his books *shrugs*) but people shouldn't stop there (not that that is what you are doing or did or anything)

Much of Stitchins research has been shown to be flawed or in error, and it seems he Might be more interested in the money than in the 'truth' (guys gotta eat *shrugs*)

Assyriology is a FASCINATING subject, more than worthy of serious research.

rock on
twj

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just because there’s an agenda, in this case money, doesn’t mean it’s false.

I tend to see things the same way. Just because someone profits from their life work does not in essence prove it to be faulty. We are not talking about some yahoo that does freelance research in his spare time, we are talking about what most people in the anthropology field agree is THE premier expert in regards to his particular field. Why would a man devote and entire lifetime of academic research to a lie, risking open ridicule and possible career suicide? It seems to me that Sitchin, although I will agree may not be the most studied when it comes to astronomy research or physics, is the cream of the crop when it comes to Sumerian culture and the translation of the tablets.

And Essan, I did follow the link that you provided and read it in it's entirity. While I agree that some of the points that the critic makes are valid, I feel like it is truly a case of throwing out the baby with the bath water. He focuses mainly on small, minute biblical reference and astronomic errors that really, all in all, do not prove or disprove anything. Just as I am to assume that Mr. Sitchin is creating an accurate portrayal of the tablet transcriptions, likewise I have to take Mr. Haferniks word that his research is valid and not just disinformation, simply because I have no ability to prove or disprove him otherwise.

However I do seem to believe that he is micro examining the research of Sitchin and ignoring the overall truths of his discoveries. As for the other experts who openly criticize his work, I am certain any researcher in ANY field of science will have their share of objectors and nay sayers, much like I am certain that Einstein, Newton and others had. Remember that it wasn't so long ago that the vast majority of people here on Earth believed that the world was flat, until one progressive individual came along and showed them otherwise. Im certain that the Wright brothers were called idiots, imbeciles and everything else in the book when they set out to take flight for the first time. And how many experts were there who matter of factly stated that man would never walk on the moon, until we did

So I tend to find more valuable info in the theories of those who think ahead of the pace of others, instead of the ones who only serve to only disagree and discredit others. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to stand in the shadows behind the scenes and cast doubt upon anyone who thinks outside of the bounds of common thought.

Again thanks everyone for all of these great links and this wealth of information provided. Keep em coming! Also, please feel free to let me know what you guys think of this topic, wheather you believe or do not, I would like to hear a wide range of differing opinions in order to fully form my own. Any resident experts are welcome to chime in! Good stuff guys

[edit on 10-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

[edit on 10-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Findings during archeological digs in what WAS ancient Sumeria, the oldest and what I believe were one of the the most advanced civilization on earth, revealed hundreds of thousands of tablets and clay cylinders. These tablets contained historical recording of many aspects of their culture, including transaction records and cultural scripts. But an estimated 2-3,000 of these tablets were in reference to our true origin as humans and our creator race, the Annunaki, who Sumerians record as visitors from the sky. These texts detail the origins of Adam and Eve and explain how we, as homo sapiens, came to be.

Oh dear.

Let me guess. You read that Sitchin, didn't you, and didn't check on his sources, did you?

Now, I realize that nobody else probably majored in ancient history or took a world literature course in ancient literature -- but Sitchin took ONE document (not a whole bunch of them) and rewrote it to serve his own needs.

The other stories from the same time period (such as the one about the stone boy and the quarrel between the gods over the fate of the god of the wind and the story of Tammuz and Ishtar and so on and so forth) just don't support Sitchin's lunacy.

And the Sumerians sure didn't write about Adam and Eve. For one thing, the gods created SEVEN pairs of men and women. Of course, since Sitchin only read one document, he didn't know about that.

(Sumerians claim the Sphynx and the pyramids served as landing markers for our visitors from space, as such also for the face on Mars).

Oh dear. No, the Sumerians didn't. You really should take an ancient literature course if you're going to write about this.

It is truly amazing to think about the Sumerians, who existed around 6,000 BC, and seemingly arose from nowhere, already having developed music, language, modern mathematics, a calendar, as well as the concept of time as we know it.

I suppose they're not teaching world history like they used to. No, they didn't have modern math, and the calendar developed over time out of several calendars.

According to Sumerian text The Annunaki were from a planet called Nibiru,

"Nibiru" means "his royal highness" and is one of the godly titles given to Marduk. It wasn't a planet. We have all kinds of documents where they look at the movement of Venus (a VERY important planet to them) and Mars and so forth. No Nibiru.

Truly. You need to read some of the other things they wrote.

And there wasn't a global flood, either.

They had a remarkable civilization with laws and established trade routes and a rich cultural history. They had stories -- wonderful tales that we have that still exist today.

I don't know why Sitchin has to make these things up. He also decided to rework "Inanna in the Underworld." But he pretends like the rest of the literature doesn't exist because he hasn't yet figured out how to twist it to his theories.

Because his fantasy really does NOT work with the rest of the tales (and it works pretty badly with Inanna in the Underworld.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join