It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annunaki and the Sumerian cylinders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I guess we all read Sitchin and others, I`ve read the Book Of Enoch as well and it matches with Sitchin´s findings, I saw many interviews of the Camelot Project, read "Bringer Of The Dawn", "The Mayan Code", "Defending Sacred Ground", "The Holographic Universe", "The Pleyades" among others , and for me it all makes sense, but the important thing for us to do is to find our own truth by ourselves...we will find the same thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher777

Alll should read Zecharai's Setchin book: There Were Giants Upon the Earth

He takes us along a very interesting and carefully methodical understanding of the Sumerian tablets discovery in terms of history, time table, relationship to the Bible texts and other contexts... The evidence is there about the existence of giants, Noah, the great flood, cities mentioned in the Bible, kings... and why not, extraterrestrials! We cannot close our eyes to evidence, unless we want things to be they way we want them to be and not rationally, recognize that we have been wrong about many things for too long a time. It's time to open our eyes to new realities, tearing down the curtain that has been placed on our FACES BY GOVERNMENTS AND RELIGIONS.
There is nothing wrong or stupid about discovering truths and changing our world view. Why are we humans so stubborn about what we think we know? What's the use of a brain if we don't use it to analyze data an come to our own conclusions independently of what the "authorities" want us to believe forcing it down with rituals and laws ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If one would stop and think about this question for a minute, you would find it to be a very very deep/imporant question... I salute (SnF) you mwood for posting it! I would have to see proof of this danger... without any proof, I would not leave... by nature, I don't trust anyone... Human or Alien... cos when I was little my Mom gave me some really good advice... *"Don't take candy from strangers" *"Don't talk to strangers" *"Don't get into vehicles with strangers" I still to this day follow that advice... and the latter of said advice pertains to this question/thread... So with fear of death... I would not leave, unless I had 100% proof of safety and 100% proof of danger... and even still I would still hear my mother's voice saying "Don't get into vehicles with strangers" cos that's what a space ship is isnt it? just a vehicle -Evol Eric

AMEN TO THAT

AWESOME!

It's a question I've asked my self MANY times. I'd love to say I'd go and I'd really want to but if I really imagine myself looking up over the city at a huge alien craft and imagining the tech these guys are packing I can honestly say there would be a rock formation in my pants so I'd be hesitant. Having said that I rather imagine curiosity would get the better of me in the end.

<< 1  2   >>

join