It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 year old GI killed in Masonic mystery

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deadfriend

Originally posted by deadfriend
If this is a display of Masonic Brotherhood, by golly, I wish noone to be "brothers".

It's not.

I am not a Mason, but through my exposure to them on ATS and from reading many of their rituals, I can tell you that the Masons' conduct during the Civil War and their Masonic Charities are more in line with their teachings.

You seem to be blaming one guy exclusively for not doing what needed to be done and "laying low". So why are you attributing the crimes of one man to the whole of Masonry? Why not blame it on him being a male? Or even being an American? How about alcohol?

No one, but the most hardcore anti is blaming freemasonry for Paul Bernardo's crime. Raping and murdering have no place in freemasonry nor does getting pissed drunk and paddling each other.

Go ahead, check out the rituals for yourself. What happened to your friend has nothing to do with the teachings of Masonry.

IMO, the man you mention should have, at the very least been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. I'm as disgusted as you are that he only received a slap on the wrist.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
('cuz I'ze runnin' outta u2us wiv nuffin what for to get more foreseeably)

All you have to do is delete some of your older ones. We all get 250. (I've bumped mine up to 550)

[edit on 20/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
First to the family I am very sorry about your son he sonds like agreat young man. No secrets here my name is Martinez and I am a mason from Alabama. It is not our way to beat on candidates we teach love of all man kind and only strive to make one another better we also love to help all that we can what happen to this great young man a defender of his country is sad. As with all groups in life there will be some in that group that should carry themselve better but you should not judge the entire group on one persons actions

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

Thank you for replying Masonic Light, I must say however that I do not recognise the Masonry you describe. Maybe you are a Blue Degree mason, this would account for your positive view of the craft.

From what I have observed,of the higher realms of Masonry there is much that is very sinister indeed. The mysteries of initiatic science, the birthright which is kept from the profane, is little short of black magic and is used (again from what I have observed) to create nothing short of a mind controlled international army which at any time can be mobilised to perform any task without consulation of individual conscience and under strict, military style orders.

I do not need to remind readers here about the type of actions these individuals may carry out. This information has been repeatedly exposed to the public in movies, on TV and even some of the press, in an attempt to wake them from their slumber, from which sadly they still choose not to be roused...

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

This is not Masonry- you must have been at some other type of lodge-
their is no "blue masonry"
the blue lodge is the foundation and corner stone of masonic rites- that is the first 3 degrees- anything after is the extension througg the York or scottish rites..
I am a mason and I found this site through a link from the drudge report and honestly I did not think i would see so many doubters and misinformed people, i am glad to see Brothers here from all over maintaining the diginity of the Lodge.
Masons are not in any way evil- infact it is the belief in a supreme being that accounts for all of us to the minimum do the right thing and be accountable to someone. a mason would give his shirt off his back to make sure a citizen and fellow could continue on and be well. no mobilization- there is loyalty to each other so long as it is within the law and the good of the Country we live in- and for me that is the USA.

I am not afraid to state my lodge ieither we welcome all comers to come see what we are all about and to see if it is right for you
I-V no/671

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
to add to this...
i don't knowhow they do things in Germany with their degree's but in states as far as my state goes, you can not beat or haze an initiate. actually just recently some lodge just got in trouble for doing a LITTLE hazing on one initiate and their membership from lodge was revoked and the lodge was put away. thats all the info i got from that, but our grand lodge will not allow any kind of behavior like that in our lodges in my state.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

<< 11  12  13   >>

join