It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will definatly wana watch this video (exclusive) BS or otherwise!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just finished watching the whole thing and I must say that it was pretty damn interesting! I agree that this lady comes off as very credible.

I believe in the NWO and I don't completely discount Icke's reptilian theories. I look at what's happening in the world today and it just serves to lend credence to what he is saying. I mean afterall, what is the guy really preaching in the end? He's preaching love. For those that say he's doing it just for the publicity and to sell books, well I say that he can't be making a fortune doing what he's doing and on top of that is the publicity really that good when your perceived following is a bunch of kooks?

Someone needs to dig up that thread in which a member posted pics of Prince Charles, all at different times, that had the mole on his face changing positions due to his shapeshifting. That should be in the David Icke forum.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Yup, scary stuff, even though serious attempts have been made to debunk her... Still, she is very believable... Would love to hear David´s current opinions and if he´s still in touch with her or has any updates.

I believe that David´s beliefs on the Reptilian agenda where largely based on Arizona´s testimonial, but I can be mistaken....

I think David also talked to Credo Mutwa, he's been to so many places, and has talked to so many people...clearly these reptilians must exist....or he would be lying. But that is stupid, why would he present this in the first place? I do not believe he is lying at all. I believe in the existance of reptilians. I have had a sleep paraylsis reptilian encounter...very scary stuff...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLouie99
A couple of points.
Arizona Wilder mentions Zecharia Sitchin as being a disinformer. I haven't read much about him... Does anyone want to comment?
Next, Arizona's tales seems to relate a lot with Cathy O'Brien's experience (MK Ultra). Has O'Brien ever mentioned anything related to reptilians and/or shape shifters?
'

Well yeah, it's wierd cause Zach writes about space things...I think there is an official website somewhere...Arizona said he's a reptilian and shapeshifts. David said, Hmm makes sense because he tried to warn me away from doing this..writing books, speech's, etc...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Also take a look around you on and on TV. What do you see? I see all of these wiccan and druidic cartoon shows..

Like what?..... You could just as easily draw Christian parallels.

Action cartoons and adventure stories often follow these archetype story arches and character traits - How many heroes/lead characters are there that are orphans or have miraculous births/conceptions..... Harry Potter for example, Superman is another one..... Are these Christian stories or Satanic ones?

I suppose the Ninja Turtles are conditioning us too - Maybe the Reptiles, like the amphibian turtles are really ruled by a Grand Master Rat?

Well no...I didn't exactly mean christian. I am catholic myself...but if you take a look at Jackie Chan Adventures, you can see that there is a reptilian in it. I just think that this stuff...I mean, the magick stuff is mean't to mind control children so that they will want to participate in it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesmichael

Originally posted by syberkat
Revelations of a mother godess.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by syberkat]

Thanks for starting this thread - I had seen some of this interview years ago but it was good to watch the whole video.

Arizona Wilder sounds very credible in the interview but of course there is no concrete proof what she says is true (ie photos or witness's) , you either believe what she says or you dont ! - shes not doing this for the money as David Icke is struggling to make ends meet as it is, and I dont think she had written any book on the subject which she was trying to promote. If you look on the internet practically everything about her is tied in to the interview with David Icke.

By naming names she's taking quite a risk for her own life and on that basis I tend to believe what she says is true (or she believes its true) - I havent heard anything about her for years now. Does anyone know what she is doing these days?.

There are similarities to the Cathy O'Brien book Transformation of America which makes interesting reading and is probably more shoking than what Arizona has said.

Anyway I was glad to watch the whole interview.

[edit on 8/3/06 by Jamesmichael]

Yeah I know what you mean. She definetely does sound credible. See I have had a sleep paraylsis reptilian encounter myself...and that was before I had even heard of David Icke or reptilians...I thought they were green dinosaurs attacking me. Anyways..I believe her because well...I got my own proof that I saw the reps. I can't prove it though...cause I simply don't have* the proof. In fact, anyone who has a rep encounter never has any proof. Since most of these things happen late at night, in a bizzare location, or...on the 4th demension. Maybe....Arizona was kidnapped...didn't she say she had to be a part of the new world order or something? That she was mean't to go back. You want to know the most interesting thing...I took note of the people she mentioned..and if you look at thier pictures...you can see that their eyes are emotionless.no happiness, the face can smile, laugh...but they will always have that same cold reptilian stare.... Tell me what you think, I'm interested.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm watching/listening to the whole thing now -- She sys Zacharia Sitchin is a shape-shifter!!

It's possible that she's a disinformation agent. I mean I don't doubt that mind-control slaves exist, MK Ultra and all, but for all we know, she could've been programmed to disinform.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
interesting thing...I took note of the people she mentioned..and if you look at thier pictures...you can see that their eyes are emotionless.no happiness, the face can smile, laugh...but they will always have that same cold reptilian stare.... Tell me what you think, I'm interested.

Yes I agree with you - and not just the people she mentioned but there are alot of other famous people named by David Icke who have that same emotionless stare, just as if they are all related. Edward Heath our ex Primeminister who died last year is a good example, (have heard alot of bad things about him from people who knew him well), and also Donald Rumsfeld and all the members of the British Royal Family.

There definately is something in all of this.

Hope David Icke will contribute to this thread when he gets the time.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow. I just watched the entire video and….WOW. I can only think of a few scenarios for this testimony.

1. Arizona is correct. Reptilians use mind control to control our actions, and the world economy. They breed entire bloodlines of people for the sweet nectar that flows through their veins. The bloodline that they breed is the Arians who originally came from Mars, then migrated to the moon, then finally to primitive Earth. And Arizona had direct contact with these aliens and witnessed their actions.

2. Arizona is correct to a point, but only as far as she is being allowed to tell, after all she spent years under direct mind control. She may be a disinformation agent, and we can’t believe her because she is one of them.

3. Arizona is an actress who was hired by Icke to further his profits from book sales. Maybe she’s a friend doing it as a favor. All it is is Icke’s theories being spoken through this woman.

4. Arizona is a very disturbed woman. She had a troubled childhood and has been permanently scarred. Arizona needs help. She will not get help, however, because her delusions are being reinforced by Icke. She could probably do well to see a psychiatrist and get real help and maybe some medication to treat her mental state, but is now completely convinced that anyone who gets her to think other than this way is a reptilian. This case would be very irresponsible for Icke for the simple sake that he would use a delusional woman to further his own agenda (whether he truly believes in the agenda or not).

Of all of the possible scenarios, I tend to lean furthest to number 4

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
David Icke's theories are among the biggest and most entertaining jokes on the Internet these years... Anyone old enough to have seen the "V" series (which were far more intriguing than any David Icke conspiracy theory) and the movie "They Live", obviously realizes how this guy is a charlatan without imagination.

If there would be such a tyrannical reptilian empire on Earth, why do you think they would let people like David icke doing movies and publishing books on them, eh?

[edit on 8/3/06 by Echtelion]

MMP

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have seen the video (along with other Icke videos) but it wasn't enough for me. I still don't buy the reptilian part of Icke's story. This thread got me thinking though, doesn't Arizona Wilder say that Prince Charles got Camilla Parker Bowles knocked up and they sacrificed the kid which was a sign they would get married? I believe that video came out in 2004 and the wedding was announced in 2005. I'll be the first to admit it's a weird claim that came true but it's by no means proof that reptilians exist. The lady freely claims she's been the victim of mind control and can't supply any concrete evidence that suggests her experience with reptilians aren't part of her mind control programming.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLouie99

Next, Arizona's tales seems to relate a lot with Cathy O'Brien's experience (MK Ultra). Has O'Brien ever mentioned anything related to reptilians and/or shape shifters?

Responding the above question, an excerpt from Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret":

"Then there are the experiences of Cathy O'Brien, the mind controlled slave of the United States government for more than 25 years, which she details in her astonishing book, "Trance Formation Of America", written with Mark Phillips. She was sexually abused as a child and as an adult by a stream of famous people named in her book. Among them were the US Presidents, Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton and, most appallingly, George Bush, a major player in the Brotherhood, as my books and others have long exposed.

It was Bush, a paedophile and serial killer, who regularly abused and raped Cathy's daughter, Kelly O'Brien, as a toddler before her mother's courageous exposure of these staggering events forced the authorities to remove Kelly from the mind control programme known as Project Monarch. Cathy writes in "Trance Formation Of America" of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when, he opened a book at a page depicting lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place. Bush then claimed to be an 'alien' himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform 'like a chameleon' into a reptile.

Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalized her experience in this way. Anyone would, because the truth is too fantastic to comprehend until you see the build up of evidence. There's no doubt that alien based mind programmes are part of these mind control projects and that the whole UFO/extraterrestrial scene is being massively manipulated, not least through Hollywood films designed to mold public thinking. Cathy says in her book that George Lucas, the producer of Star Wars, is an operative with NASA and the National Security Agency, the 'parent' body of the CIA.

But given the evidence presented by so many other people, I don't believe that what Bush said and Cathy saw was just a mind control programme. I think he was revealing the Biggest Secret, that a reptilian race from another dimension has been controlling the planet for thousands of years. I know other people who have seen Bush shape-shift into a reptilian."

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
my post isn't very long, but, all I have to say that I pity this woman..her family must be devistated over her beliefs. no proof is presented...just testimony...anyone can say they've been to mars..but, that doesn't mean they've been there.here's a link to a video with another type of person who thinks they know.. "what is the truth" this arizona might be harmless...but, its the same radical self rightousness thats bringing the rest of the world down.

www.ifilm.com...

say, what you will..but, the fact is people forget we're here for each other..and not for ourselves..not matter what side you belong too.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this

Holograms....... interesting, i wonder what made her think that? Does she describe the shapehifting?

What if it WAS a holgram?

What if its possible to superimpose a hologramic impression of a reptile or whatever being over somebody in real life? we can do it with photos, and i know they must be about 50 years more advanced with technology than they tell us. Maybe it is fake and they are going to stage a fake ufo invasion,as i heard somewhere on here.

Maybe... '___' was used on arizona and cathy? sure would be cheaper.

Once i was on '___', i ''thought'' of freddie kruger, and a big hallucination of him appeared on my wall. Also the creases in my shirt as i lay there turned into real snakes.. ok not real, but trust me they looked real and live and m oving.

Maybe 'triggers' made them see reptiles?

The mind and mind altering drugs do some deep sh!t. But then again, that doesnt mean stuff isnt there in that dimension. Thoughts are created on the higher planes and get heavier and then become reality. Hence the danger of belief in religions. And illness starts in the mind as a vibration too.

That program Dark Skies done an episode in the 60s where they meet up with Timothy Leary, and the HIVE have made some new drug evryones gettin hooked on. It explained how the hive are manipulating the collective conciousness level, not just the physical brain.

How many people think we have MINDS? we all have our own mind we say.
But its my overstanding that there is only 1 universal mind.

All is mind? that we all access in different ways because our brain and DNA are wired different. WE is ME.. reversals.. mirrors... as above so below?

They are us and all that lingo.

Actually ive heard a saying from anton wilson, ''we have met the enemy, and they are us'' ?

Truth is we arent realy any different from each other, and thats all part of the illusion of life in this ..physical plane.. so we are all more easy programmable than we realise.

100th monkey has something to do with all this, teach 1, throw it back n watch the rest learn likewise.

Maybe 1 monkey was boring so they threw back a few with different info to make it more interesting.

Dam,, got to go out

Peace

[edit on 9-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that Icke is taking advantage of a disturbed woman to further his own agenda?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Does anyone else think that Icke is taking advantage of a disturbed woman to further his own agenda?

No I think reptilians exist..in fact I don't have a doubt about it.......concluding that I have seen two reptilians in a sleep paryalsis ordeal...but that was before I had even heard of David Icke, his theories, or reptilians in that matter...so what the heck is that all about??? O_O I even remember exactly what the thing looked like...to me, reps exist..but they also exist on the 4th demension. yep.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No I think reptilians exist..in fact I don't have a doubt about it.......concluding that I have seen two reptilians in a sleep paryalsis ordeal...but that was before I had even heard of David Icke, his theories, or reptilians in that matter...so what the heck is that all about??? O_O I even remember exactly what the thing looked like...to me, reps exist..but they also exist on the 4th demension. yep.

Maybe they do exist, maybe we are being controlled and all tht jazz. My concern is that this woman in particular does not have contact with them, but heard this story, or read Icke's book, and is now convinced that she doesnt need psychological help for the abuses she admittedly suffered as a child.

I'll show this video to my mother-in-law, who has been a psychiatrist for a few decades and see what she thinks. And though she is blond with blue eyes, she is not part of the reptilian conspiracy.....or is she

MMP

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That thought has always been in the back of my mind. When ever he gives an example of some one he's talked to about the lizards it's always a woman. I suppose it's possible that the lizards only want to sexually abuse women...maybe the reptilians are homophobic!

I am stunned that none of the pro-reptilian crowd has jumped on my post and verified that Arizona Wilder did in fact make the claim regarding the marriage of Prince Charles to Camilla Parker Bowles. You folks are letting me down.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP

That thought has always been in the back of my mind. When ever he gives an example of some one he's talked to about the lizards it's always a woman. I suppose it's possible that the lizards only want to sexually abuse women...maybe the reptilians are homophobic!

No, I'm sure I've read reports/anecdotes/stories in Icke's books that state they are also supposed to engage in homosexual activity at these rituals.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I do think this women is schizophrenic. She does'nt look so much like it, but there are levels of schizophrenia. She seems to be the same kind of endoctrinated but quiet person that we can see in many cults. At first glance, she looks coherent, but as you listen to her you just realize she's disconnected. How bad... such a sweet, gorgeous women!

As far as I'm concerned all what David Icke is doing is trying a create his own cult, and he's been doing that since the '70s. And ATS is doing a great job supporting his crap, just by giving him some "coverage".

[edit on 9/3/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
could not even finish the vid for a few reasons...

She is a freakin Liar or a nut job the figgity nature of her hands and the emotionless feature on her face paint a picture. either she is the worst Actress I have ever seen or she was making it all up.

Stupid video and on the 1 to 10 scale i give it a 1.1 just because nothing ever gets a one. So boring however what she was saying was probably very well written by Icke himself or she tricked him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join