It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will definatly wana watch this video (exclusive) BS or otherwise!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just found this info on this site below

www.2012.com.au... dated 2004 so i dont know if its just info heard from Arizona...

I heard something that cannot yet be revealed about the death of Dodi and Diana, and what really took place in the tunnels of Paris. Apparently Henry Paul was not driving their car, it was someone else! All I can say is the truth is about to be revealed. This revelation will implicate the entire Royal Family including the Queen, Prince Phillip, Tony Blair, and others who will be removed from power by their arrest, trial, and conviction for the many crimes they committed against humanity! The House of Windsor is not the true bloodline of royalty. These ones really are the Reptilian Controllers who usurped ‘The Throne’ from the bloodlines of the Merovingian Kings and Queens who will now be returned to their true place. The Queen of Heaven shall return to her throne, as is ordained by the Admiral, beloved Lord Sananda, and Lady Master Nada

It was reported on Italian national TV, Channel 5 prime time, that recent blood tests have confirmed that the body found in the car crash was not Diana’s because the blood types do not match. Very interesting. Many in Britain now believe Diana’s death was an assassination rather than an accident. We can see the House of Lies is coming down!

Ive never heard that 2nd part before, anybody else?

Havnt read it all yet but it sounds interesting and new to me, you should checkit out. In case noone knows, Sananda would be Jesus.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I figured I would post a picture of that Guy de'Rothschild guy she kept saying was a heavy hitter in the reptilian world and was trying to reprogram her.

Here it is:

Look at that dude's grill!!
I could definitely see him as a shapeshifter.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just started watching this, initially, she is believeable

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You the man Dave & get my respect for having the balls to say it Dude !

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonoos
Arizona said that Prince Charles & Earl Spencer are shapeshifters but at Diana's funeral Earl Spencer made some very antagonistic remarks aimed at the Royal family. I just wonder why he would do that if they are all part of the same team?
What would be the point?

Yes, isn't it part of the whole david icke story that the "true" bloodline had been usurped by the "shapeshifters"?

The House of Winsor usurped The House of Spencer?? And how does the death of Lady Diana paly into it??

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Originally posted by noonoos
Arizona said that Prince Charles & Earl Spencer are shapeshifters but at Diana's funeral Earl Spencer made some very antagonistic remarks aimed at the Royal family. I just wonder why he would do that if they are all part of the same team?
What would be the point?

Yes, isn't it part of the whole david icke story that the "true" bloodline had been usurped by the "shapeshifters"?

The House of Winsor usurped The House of Spencer?? And how does the death of Lady Diana paly into it??

-- Boat

Vids a little hazy il have to re-watch it myself.

The shapeshifters took the Merovingians (true royals) off their spot yes and replaced them.

Bare in mind, not all reptillians are dissagreeables.. (baaad)

But also bare in mind that even when they are (i.e the royal family?) these people double cross and crap all over each other all the time.. its their way. Shapeshiftin double crossing stab you in the back kinda people.

So any antagonistic remarks from earl spencer wouldnt be too surprising. I will go back and check those parts when possible, so many other subjects on my mind i hope someone else pulls it up.

Diana was killed because she knew they were reptiles and she wouldnt go to the rituals and be part of it which she had to, (well thats arizonas personal opinion) Diana was also pregnant with dodi fayeds baby.

Arizona said that if a reptile and human marry they have to kill their firstborn (which camilla and charles did) so if that was true, did diana and charles already kill their firstborn? well, they was married. Maybe thats why william is not charles son, maybe their first WAS killed and so Pindlar bred her with william? ( arizona says william is pindlars son) note.. he dont look like harry.

But then does he look like charles more than harry? And anyway where the ff did HARRY get the ginger hair? god im sleepy. I know there was a debate on tv on whether he was hewitts son..

Note also Dianas mental health, she called them lizards, and that they arent human. But ive not heard that bit as others have.

I dont think they are above killing someone just to make the plot look right? like jfk was killed, then we here he was killed cause he was gona leak the truth about the alien cover ups. hmmmmmmmm... maybe, maybe bull.

I heard the queen on tv in a speech say ''our world is governed by dark forces of which we know nothing about''
you lying bleeeeeep.

I think i will make that my signature!

[edit on 14-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
These people are deeply disturbed, although I suspect Icke is now more manipulative than disturbed judging by how much he plugged his books and insisted on pronouncing his "t"s as "d"s in that peculiarly English attempt to sound vaguely American.

I could take Icke more seriously were it not for the fact that he went through an earlier mental episode where he proclaimed himself to be the son of God, and even took on a female disciple - who was of course American.

Doesn't anyone ever wonder why all the alien abductees, grand high witches and other assorted space cadets always hail from the US - no Mexicans, Argentinians, Inuits, Icelanders, Thai, Phillipinos, Chinese etc etc etc, have you ever wondered why Mental Therapists only flourish in the US - face it, that populaton is emotionally unstable and self absorbed. It's the perfect breeding ground for Icke's insane ravings, plus he's English, and the Amrican's still naiively believe that the English speak only pure truth and logic.

Let's see him make this crap fly in Russia.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Finally got round to watching this last night, Interesting Video I like the way he starts off walking around london pointing out the main parts of the city.
The women he interviewed looked pretty scarey to me, I was half expecting her to shape shift herself

Like someone else has said before, she mentions some of, if not the biggest names in this world and says some bad things about them. It's either a big hoax and icke and this woman are laughing at us, or it is real and we're being run by giant lizards.
One thing I did notice is the woman claimed that the "reptiles" would unmask themselves pretty soon as they are finding it hard to keep their "human form"
How long ago was this interview recorded? I'm guessing it was about 1998 or 1999, coz they talk about changes in the year 2000. If so then these reptiles would of shown themselves by now or maybe they will soon???

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I herd this interview and I belive some of the things she says and not others. I belive that there is reptillans but not that the queen of england is one

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Neither of the links on the first page work for me. Is there a new working link that someone has posted?

Also, I find it interesting that Princess Diana died at the ancient site for the Temple of Diana. Is that in the video?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I just finished watching the whole thing and I must say that it was pretty damn interesting! I agree that this lady comes off as very credible.

I believe in the NWO and I don't completely discount Icke's reptilian theories. I look at what's happening in the world today and it just serves to lend credence to what he is saying. I mean afterall, what is the guy really preaching in the end? He's preaching love. For those that say he's doing it just for the publicity and to sell books, well I say that he can't be making a fortune doing what he's doing and on top of that is the publicity really that good when your perceived following is a bunch of kooks?

Someone needs to dig up that thread in which a member posted pics of Prince Charles, all at different times, that had the mole on his face changing positions due to his shapeshifting. That should be in the David Icke forum.

Peace

How can Icke not be rich? He speaks to sold out crowds of thousands. If each member of his audience pays 10 dollars each to see him, then he must be making a fortune, even after the auditorium owners get their cut.

Plus his books sell well too.

I listened to Credo Mutwa, but he seemed dry and flat. I could not tell if he was credible or not.

As for Arizona Wilder, if she has the reptilian hybrid bloodline, then why didn't Icke take a blood sample from her to analyze in a lab, to be used as scientific proof of the reptilian bloodline?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Since someone already dug this thread up from it's 2006 grave, might as well post the updated Link for people trying to find this ...

video.google.de...#

Every time I hear David Icke and see the harsh criticism of his views, I always think that, even if EVERYTHING he has to say is absolute fiction, he is at the very least one hell of an entertainer with a quite beautiful mind. The people who laugh in his face fail to realize what an amazing body of work he produced, regardless if it's fiction, non-fiction or both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join