It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More crap: Arnold wins CA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
it's over. The fate of this nation has now been sealed. Arnold has won California, a man UNFIT to govern is going to run the 8th largest economy in the world. We are doomed. Isn't it ironic that the republican party has more Nazi links than Hogan's Heroes: Dubya, his father, and now Arnold.

I weep for America.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Watch the same thing happen to CA as is happening to the US nationally. Once CA goes REALLY down after this, the fate of our nation is done.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
*15,15*
I'm proud of him. Although, Liberman is more conservative than Arnlod...
I'm sure I can find you some liberal/Nazi links for you Colonel.
I can confirm plenty of communist/liberal links...seeing as that's what you all are!!!

- Tass*40*

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You do that. Find me some NAZIS in the Demoicratic party. I'll start with how the Bush's supported the Nazis WHILES we were fighting Hitler.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Given that Arnold is Bohemian Club, this was expected and predicted:

posted on 15-8-2003 at 06:02 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone have a clue to the affiliation that Warren Buffet has with the Bohemian Grove and the Illuminati/Freemasons?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnold always HAS been a good face man.....

I'm not surprised at all. And yes, he's going to take the election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Not that i like US republicans..

But this is good joke..

Terminator as Californian governor..

I'LL BE BACK!

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Great, it will be his best movie yet!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There is absolutely no hope for America. We have a failed businessman running the Presidency and we have a Nazi as the governor of CA. America will never bee the powerhouse it used to be.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
is california a separate country to america??

i just read some news sites and they dont say anything about arnold winning yet just that davis has be recalled. which im assuming means that californians dont want him as governer, which means they now have to elect a new one.

just because arnold is favorite doesnt mean he will win, although he probably will.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Netchicken,

Damn right..

Originally posted by Colonel
There is absolutely no hope for America. We have a failed businessman running the Presidency and we have a Nazi as the governor of CA. America will never bee the powerhouse it used to be.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Colonel]

Dont be over dramatic..

Remember Reagan?

I hear that he had been actor and then became president of US..
(actually i have seen at least one of his movies..)

Or Jimmy Carter who had about same background as H.Himmler..
(both farmers..)

Things are quite same.. not much has changed..

No need to worry.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No, Fulcrum. Its over. Now CA will be cheated out of the 9 billion it is owed by the energy companies because Arnie's in office. He will dismiss the private suit by Bustamonte and accept the chickenfeed Bush is handing out.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Im looking at the news right now..

They say that 1,3% of the votes is counted at the moment?

So Arnorld isnt yet the winner..

Or are my news outdated?

:kill:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Geez...Bush's comment on the possible Governator, as I recall, went something along the lines of: "I think he would make a good Governor"...Hmmm.

On the side, I thought that California was the world's Fifth largest economy?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, their already calling him the winner on MSNBC and I heard he was gonna make his victory speech soon...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by operatoreleven
Geez...Bush's comment on the possible Governator, as I recall, went something along the lines of: "I think he would make a good Governor"...Hmmm.

On the side, I thought that California was the world's Fifth largest economy?

You might be right

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ahhh this is good/bad

good for the schools but i sure fuking hope he dont do anything stupid and get us into even more trouble

i live in cali, san fran

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Or maybe California will just fall into perpetual recall...or freefall. They're already talking about recalling the Gropinator..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Election-Fraud Website Removed Before Tuesday Recall Vote

Voting Machine Memos Suggest Suspect California Election, As Domain Register Company Refuses To Allow Blocked BlackBoxVoting.org To Move To New Internet Server Until After today's Electronic Vote-Count. Site's Explosive Book & Memos Raise Serious Ballot-Count Questions.

By Tom Flocco

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON -- October 7, 2003 (TomFlocco.com) -- "The results of this today's California recall election should be challenged in the courts," said Beverly Harris, advocate of honest voting and owner of BlackBoxVoting.org, in a phone interview yesterday.

The vibrant 52 year-old activist-grandmother told us that internet service provider Advance Internet Technologies (AIT) notified her that BlackBoxVoting.org--devoted to exposing election fraud in America--had been flagged for ten to fourteen days, effectively blocking the site and its damaging information from public view until after the California recall/gubernatorial election ballots are counted.

At issue is the controversial contents of Harris' website and potential candidate vote-count challenges that could result after today's election--regardless who wins. "At the website, there is analysis of internal memos and actual files from Diebold Corporation's Global Election Management Systems (GEMS), maker of both touch-screen and optical-scan voting machines to be used in 14 California counties on Tuesday--including the two largest minority and ethnic--Los Angeles and Oakland-Alemeda," Harris said, adding "the memos indicate plausible deniability regarding election vote-rigging in Tuesday's recall election." "

I will put more up on this later, when I'm more visible....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Did you really expect any other result Colonel? People didn't vote in Arnold because they like his policies, they voted for him because they like his movies. Most people aren't intelligent enough to realize that fun movies doesn't equal good govenor.

If we're really lucky, someone will find some "discrepancies" with the electronic ballots and that cheat can't be used by the dark side in 2004. Maybe some good can come out of this.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, I'm sorry but your State deserves what you gets.

"Arnold Unplugged - It's hasta la vista to $9 billion if the Governator is selected."

www.gregpalast.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join