It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More crap: Arnold wins CA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Agreed, its not looking good. But seriously take a good look at the county by county status.

1).2% reported in LA..A demo stronghold
2)0% in Monterey. A demo stronghold
3)0% in Napa. A demo stronghold
4)0% in Santa Cruz. A demo stronghold
5)0% in Alameda.
6)1.8% in San Luis Obispo.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
To assist the research in progress, here's the 'semi-official' website for reporting voting irregularities in the California recall.

Low post numbers to date, but big volume readership when I looked at 5.20 am GMT 8 October.

whitestarwebsitedesign.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
A really interesting early comment from Bev Harris herself:

"Watch for "rovers" with cell phones and laptops?

Scroll through the latest Tom Flocco article, just up, where he quotes memos from Diebold employees about employing a team of "rovers" with cell phones and laptops and quotes memos about grabbing votes with cell phones in Marin and Tulare counties.

I would say that anyone going in to vote would do well to look at who's sitting around in cars dinking with a cell phone."

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'll make a prediction here, for #s and giggles..LA County will be the epicenter of any scanadalous fraud activity. Still at 1.2% precincts returned.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
kukla

Epicentre, yes... but I found this interesting from blackboxvoting...

1. According to KTVU Channel 2 FOX affiliate, Alameda's new Diebold touch screens not working, they are scrambling to go to PAPER BALLOTS!!!!
I will be heading there ASAP!!!

2. This...I am afraid is the first of

Many many reports to come.

3. Now this begs the question: What did they change?

Since Alameda has been using touch screens for years, it makes you wonder why now, all of a sudden, they aren't working.

Do you think it could be because every hacker in California is gunning to compromise the system, and they finally tried to make it secure?

I'm wondering if this is just one polling place (seems likely) or more widespread. Let us know what you find out.

4. Well, given your interview with Rob, this isn't surprising... No ? These have been patched multiple times, but it looks like they never really got to the bottom of the various "freezings" and erratic behavior of many of these TS systems... -C

5. Alameda County has Oakland (heavy minority population)

There is a pattern in the past of machines not working in minority areas, delaying the vote and disenfranchising those who must choose among: los job, get pay docked, or vote.

This is because when the machines break down, the wait often becomes so long that employees must use up allotted voting time standing in line.

Little failures add up to bigger trends add up to total results.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
he only needed 15 % of the vote...
i left kaiforjnas before he got elected ha,ha, ha...

maybe things will go as planned and run as smooth as peas...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I feel like Im going crazy. I am sitting hear listening to Arnies Winners speech and Im waiting to hear.........................LIVE FROM NEW YORK, ITS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!.

Its kinda like watching a new movie where Arnie plays governer. Its surreal.

This hears some freaky #e!!!

IMHO this thing was rigged. And Ill bet it had alot to do with the Kennedys.

Mark

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
No wonder Davis lost!!
Have you seen this pic? The guy is an alien in disguise, the same alien headshape....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This country is screwed. First Dubya, now Arnie. Hold on folks, this is gonna be a bumby ride, in a hand-basket. I think you know where we're headed.

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
12 minutes ago... (Bev Harris)

Alameda, Kern, Tulare -- all at zero percent while the rest of the state is at about 90%. SLO is at 2%

Did Mickey Mouse win and they don't want to admit it?

Poll worker says they were told not to modem results, to take them to the warehouse. The "ballot box" is the size of a credit card. You can palm it into your sleeve. You can pocket a stack of ballot boxes and who would know?

Even if they drove the credit-card-sized ballot boxes into a central location, the GEMS computer should be able to get some results quickly -- all they have to do is upload them there.

Are they double and triple checking so they don't get caught with their pee-pee in the zipper? That would be the most comforting scenario.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just making my way over to the Black Box forum. Thanks for the link MA.
Bev herself is posting quite frequently. There's already some stark evidence of Florida-like maneuvering cropping up.

Then this business about stealing votes with cell phones..now I've heard it all. That's just incredible..

The Greys put the Grey in Grey Davis...

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
LOL,

I am very happy tonight especially since the local election here recently put lefties in the legislature. Ah, the sound of justice!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
A certain famous Dead Kennedies song also comes to mind, but actually I don't think Arnie will make all that much difference to proceedings.

The issue of $9 billion mentioned by Colonel is very interesting, why would it be in the interests of the State to forego this and would Arnie get away with it?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
MA, the name of the song you're thinking of is California Uber alles. and yeah that song came to mind as well.

Arnie is good at reading lines...he'll make the perfect puppet that can guarantee Bush CA in 2004

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Arnie won. How interesting. People here in Austria are celebrating big time, specially in his home town

Arnie is not a Nazi, I'm sure you can connect every family in Austria or Germany somehow with Nazis, WWII wasnt so long ago, but ARNIE himself is not a Nazi. How many families in USA you can connect with slave owners at some point in the past? Or those who masacred native americans? Those are the sins of our fathers not our own sins. Dont judge people by what they family members have done.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
paper,

been in Austria, nice country.

Go Arnie Go, bring commonsense back into public office.

show everyone that it is about intent and not abstraction.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think it's about performance and not intent, just to clarify.

And it's important that performance meets the stated intent and mandate given by the electorate, to boot.

"Restoring dignity to the Whitehouse" is a failed mission of the incumbent Bush admin.

Give Arnold Schwarzenegger his due, and assess performance against the mandate given by the electorate.

Which was what, by the way?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This should be interesting. Arnold will run into obstacles if he tries to pass any Laws that are LIES or go against any type of Moral issues.
The Kennedy family won't hear of it. They are a close knit family. They would be all over Arnie, he knows that.

Bush will now lose the election. *Watch whats gonna happen. Most of the entertaniers of Hollywood were against the War.

I like how Ted Kennedy came right out and said "President Bush is a liar there are no weapons of mass destruction, he's a fraud." Way to go Ted!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think it's gonna be a laugh seeing Arnie in office

I like his little joke"Gray Davis's term in office is TERMINATED"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join