It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

The answers yes and its provable...next question?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

The answers yes and its provable...next question?

who is that addressed to?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You, naturally. The pacific northwest has some amazing indian legends but it is one concerning bigfoot that addresses your question directly. According to native americans of the region bigfoot serves as a guardian for a gateway to the another world. Not an uncommon theme for these kind of things, but when combined with a nearly universal belief that going to deep into the woods/caves could lead you to other places it provides a worldwide view of a network of gates.

Think of where modern monsters live and where all the religious gates can be found, if you know where the ddoors are then the keys to opening the doors will be in that regions myths and legends..

What symbols were you referring to? The ones from stargate?

edit on 8-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

OH yeah, i did research on possible connections between the phrases, iconography and literature between ancient civs and found quite a few associated with native americans, such as the hopi.

symbols in this case, is anything that represents the concept of a gate to another world associated with water and stars. in the hopi example they had something called a sipapu, in their kivas.

wiki says

Sipapu, a Hopi word, is a small hole or indentation in the floor of kivas used by the Ancient Pueblo Peoples and modern-day Puebloans. It symbolizes the portal through which their ancient ancestors first emerged to enter the present world.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
p.s. to go with my post above:
i am thinking the ancient people started likening it to a woman's reproductive parts-- the individual emerges into a new world via a watery body (water sac in uterus) and exits via a tunnel (vagina), similar to a wormhole.
at some level, that may be relevant, however, the contention of this thread is that sex, birth and sexual parts, were mistakenly associated with the gate of the gods.

for example, if you were an ancient priest who was privy to the event of a god/gods exiting a watery gate, but had no idea what any of it meant, you might view it as similar in function and description to a woman giving birth. as a result, the gate would be deified as a goddess giving birth to gods.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
UNDO,

I would like your take on the report from two people:

IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY and ANDREW BASIAGO.

Both have been talking about some rather strange things.

The Worlds in Collision book was written in 1950 and Andrew is still alive and well and is a practicing Attorney in the state of Washington.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

i have skimmed velikovsky, but basiago is new to me. got any reference links to his material?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
interesting thread...might take me a while to catch up

Where exactly do you believe these "stargates" are?
edit on 13-7-2014 by resistanceisfutile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: resistanceisfutile

well the theory goes like this:

there's at least one, really big one, somewhere under the new section of the euphrates river. what i mean by "new" is, under that section of the euphrates that has been created over the last 6000 years from euphrates silt deposition out into the persian gulf. the gate theoretically, was in the persian gulf but silt deposition from the euphrates has created an additional 65 miles of land out into the gulf. this would've been a big one.

then, i theorized a smaller one was taken from the e.kur temple of enlil, where it had been buried due to the black sea flood ( although there's one more possible site it may have been taken from). this smaller one was carted off to egypt by the akkadian known as enmerkar, also known as the biblical nimrod and the egyptian narmer (the guy who started the post black sea flood egyptian dynasties). he built or housed it in the osirieon at abydos. seti the first found the osirieon and the gate, while excavating for his own memorial in abydos. when he died, i theorized he had it buried with him in his tomb in the valley of the kings, down the descending passageway past his sarcophagus room, that was only partially excavated until recently. i have no idea where it is now.

then the final theory is, there was one big one in each of the earth's larger bodies of water. 7 in total. one in the persian gulf. that one is the one under the euphrates.

theoretically, of course.
edit on 13-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
p.s. had to edit my post above because i left out that it was Seti I, who had it buried with him in the valley of the kings

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
video on the subject

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Undo,

Let me start off by telling you that I am completely mind blown right now. Your research is very impressive and all I can say is thank you for all the information that is posted on this forum (I am barely on page 21 right now and I know there are other contributors to this whole conversation so thank you as well). As I was reading page by page I realized that this thread was started in 2006 and it is now 2014 and I am completely fascinated by the fact that your still keeping it alive! Religion(s) in general have always fascinated me and I believe that religious texts are the key to finding out not only the reason to our existence but our roots as well. I am VERY curious as to what you have discovered since 2006 so if you could post a summary of your findings and beliefs at this point in time I am pretty sure it would be greatly appreciated by those interested in your ideas (not just myself lol). I would love to read all 340 pages but I am a busy college student who rarely has time to myself (work and school) so even a gist of what you have uncovered would be appreciated(: I am also wondering if you ever got around to publishing your 3rd book. I will definitely start reading them when I have a chance!! I have so many questions to ask! OH and I came upon this ireport from CNN and even though it might be a bit too far fetched I wanted to show you and ask you what you think of it (my apologies if it has already been brought up).

ireport.cnn.com...

Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: aicrag

i still don't know for sure, if they found the gate in question.

my position on enki has changed dramatically. i no longer believe he is the bad guy, in fact, quite the opposite.

ezekiel 1 sounds like a wormhole opening and a craft exiting after the dialing sequence is depicted, however, it seems to be happening in the space/air above the planet, not on the earth or under the earth or under the water. interestingly enough, ezekiel had those experiences right outside enlil's old fortress at nippur.

i'm not sure what to make of that cnn report. he left out the globalists also funded lenin/stalin's rise to power (the bolshevik revolution) at the same time as hitler. the gate image inset is a photo manip.

how's school going? whats your major?
edit on 21-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thanks for your response Undo! By the gate in question do you mean the gate you think/thought was in Iraq?

So Enki is the good guy? I believe I'm going to have to start doing research on my own time now and keep reading where I left off as I feel that I don't have enough information to ask you questions yet lol.

As for Ezekiel 1, wow I see. I wish it was as simple as buying a rocket and going up to space to see what we find ourselves. I for one am eager to learn more about the mysteries of space and hopefully I get to at least go up there in my lifetime (very much doubt it though).

The report was something I stumbled upon when I googled "stargate theory" I believe lol. I didn't think much of it but I like that persons imagination regardless and it never hurts to think "what if" lol. I am an open mind fascinated in the world around me. Unfortunately I cannot obtain the knowledge that I seek to find just by reading a textbook but it doesn't hurt to try and piece things together. For instance I am very fascinated by the pineal gland and if I did my research right many different religions speak of the third eye. Things like this fascinate me (sorry for getting off track lol)

School is going great thank you for asking. I am a Biochemistry major hoping to get into Pharmacy in the near future. Herbal medicine fascinates me the most at this point in time mostly because growing up my parents rarely took trips to the local pharmacy and instead my mother would make me teas or other remedies she learned from my grandmother in Mexico. The idea of cannabis and Laetrile (Vitamin B17) having an effect on cancer is intriguing but I will stop right there because I feel I'm getting too off topic lol. Sorry again.

Your work and research on the stargate(s) is very impressive and I will continue to read where I left off. You will be hearing from me in the future with many questions to ask lol. Thanks for your reply!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
Hi, I'm an author of 2 books with a third on the way, but I won't be sharing my free e- book links here because the rules forbid it. So I'll just share with you some of my research.

(Ancient) Stargates are real: either that or there's several ancient civilizations inside the earth or stuffed in some canyon on the sea floor. Personally, my research leads me to believe the former: et.al, stargates are real. Sounds crazy? Yes, it honestly does, but so does quantum cloning and teleportation, and yet it's happening as we speak. Science is the equivalent of the Twilight Zone, Star Wars and Star Trek, all rolled into one, these days.

If you'd like to inquire as to what I've learned, feel free to ask. If you'd like to debate the possibilities, be my guest. If you'd just like to say I'm wrong, also, do as you will. I don't wish to just dump all this information in your laps so let's just start with the basic premise: (Ancient) Stargates are real.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

We really need more books on delusions as plots. I would understand, dear undo, if you put out an entertainment only, being curious and sarcastic at the same time, with an idea of 'what if?'. Not being able to separate above from reality is telling more about the author than the story itself. It's not funny, neither entertaining anymore the way you think of something far reached as real deal .

cheers)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So, you're saying then that 341 opages of posts proves nothing?

Good for you!

Harte

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've always wondered. Why do ancient people (ancient aliens?) only use stones for their major projects? We never find any ancient metal lying around. Just curious.

BTW, I do believe in UFOs. I think aliens are actually people from another dimension, or, it could be ourselves from another time. Why then are aliens always shown to be humanoids in form?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ezekiel 1 has a pretty big clue.
a hole forms in the sky. this is usually depicted in artists renderings as a hole in the clouds, from which sunlight is streaming, but that's not what the text says. it says a hole forms in the sky and is associated with a whirling vortex, called a whirlwind in the passage. this hole is not in space, however. it's in our atmosphere. fire is in/on/around, the hole in the sky. out of this hole comes the metallic angels. the scene is explaining each part of the event that preceeds the arrival of someone who is said to "look like jehovah".

first, the metal angels, each with 4 faces, emerge from the hole. each of the 4 faces on each angel (total of 16 faces) represents 4 different constellations. the constellations are on a gigantic metal wheel, represented by the eyes in the wheels. there are between 2 and 4 wheels, depending on how you read the passage.

the angels are not in the empty space of the wheels, they are actually embedded in the metal of the wheels, so that when the wheels spin, the angels spin with them -- away and back again from the viewpoint of viewer. when the wheels stop spinning, the angels wings clip/snap/lower/lock into place on a constellation on the wheel, represented by the eyes. as the wheels spin, lightning emits from each metal angel to the next, who's wing tips are touching each other. imagine a ring of angels, who's wings form a ring around the wheels.

for the sake of this example, and without further evidence to the contrary, theoretically there are 12 eyes in each wheel corresponding to one of the 12 constellations in the ecliptic wheel. it is also possible they didn't use the ecliptic wheel but some other group of constellations. for example, the constellations in question would correspond to a calf (the feet), a man, an oxen, a lion and an eagle.

notice how it says when the wheels/angels with 4 faces of living creatures move, they go together in unison, whether up or down, or back and forth. so the wheels have propulsion. this means they essentially represent flying gates, capable of being positioned in space, ahead of the traveler's arrival.

after the angels/living creatures have spun on the wheels and locked their wings into place x-amount of times, a platform appears in the sky above the angelic wheels. the platform is described as a terrible crystal (a large pyramid-shape). this is called a firmament. then suddenly, floating above the firmament appears a throne the color of sapphire. i believe this means the firmament is being docked with / landed on, by "the throne", which theoretically is also pyramid shaped.

the sound of many waters suggests that the event isn't transpiring in space but in the atmosphere of the planet, and would look something like the video below, only not as big (and the angels are missing, although if they represent constellations that make up their appearances (4 faces of living creatures on each), then they are only decorative symbols for the purpose of understanding the mechanism).

edit on 16-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Undo

Hi. I'm very very much a new comer here. So much so that I'm still not sure what some of the features or icons on this site are for or what they represent lol. So I apologize in advance for my illiterate like ignorance of how this site work.

First, I'm 30 pages in and I am relentlessly working my way through. I had to jump ahead to the future just for a second (this page) just to see if it were still going and to see if you were still around. Youre beyond brilliant.

There's so much I could say and ask, as its apparent to me that people have responded to you in this way so many times so im sure youre used to it, perhaps even grown tired. So ill just stick to one thing for right now.

I wanted to get your opinion on carbon dating/radio carbon theory versus the theory that, after the flood, mankind was so primitive once again that many of the fossils etc found are theorized to be basically rushed process of degradation (dont know if thats proper archaeological terminology)? And that possibly all of the Egyptian, Sumerian and other cultures were just echoing the stories passed down (Adams hey day perhaps and the nephilim/annunaki)? And even possibly all remnants of neolithic and Paleolithic findings came after too (after deluge as opposed to millions of years before)?

I know there are two arguments and I'm not well versed in these things but I have read both and both are convincing arguments. I wanted to get your opinion on this. If youre not sure of what I'm talking about and want me to elaborate further, or you do know what I'm talking about and want me to elaborate, let me know and I will post a couple of interesting links relative to this along with my own thoughts. Whether you do or dont, I'm interested in your opinion about it.

I have no claims to either creationism nor evolution.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join