It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 7seven7

sorry, just saw this. sure , elaborate.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

you are truly insightful... But I think your ideas have developed too much since the topic first began.
Initially, you were very "obsessed" and defensive of your position. Because of the times, and the influence of other sources, you have allowed your thoughts and beliefs to become clouded. I say this with concern, not disrespect.

You are right about the skulls not being shaped by boarding. In fact, those with alternative motives have hidden a key identifier; the difference in the cranial plates.

Also, the war in Iraq is in preparation for the coming of Christ. Armies of the nations are getting into location where Christ will return.

The Jews of Israel are not Christ's elect, but imposters; Khazars, and Ashkenazi Gomerites. Not those belonging to Shems line.
Israel and USA are pawns of the Illuminati, all receive directions from watchers and Satan.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mrEHok

i dont want the thread to end up being about who the jews are or aren't, but i'd just like to state for the record, a jew is a person from the house of judah. most people who identify as ISRAELI, can be from any of the 12 tribes and today, they are all called "jewish". unless you know the dispersion pattern and extent of the diaspora, it's really not as cut and dry as saying, "they aren't jews" because they come from some place in europe or whatnot. it would be better stated that some jewish people are not from the house of judah, so that technically would mean they aren't jewish in the classical sense, but it doesn't mean they aren't from the original 12 tribes of israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have been thinking stargates are real for some time now. I wonder if the show was based on real technologies. . . . .

edit on 16-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutch_Rick
Sounds great!! can't wait to see it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Dunno if its real or not but entertaining to say the least. . .

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, I only read the first 10 or so pages, so its likely I've missed a bunch of stuff, but I do have a few questions.

1) Where did they go? Its late, so I may be just tired, but it seems like you were saying that some were banished through the gate, while others are still living somewhere nearby. Who is who in these scenarios? Also, if they have spaceships, why couldn't they simply fly back through space? Or for that matter, why not make a new wormhole back to where they wanted to go? At the very, very least, if the governments of Earth have located these devices and are using them, then why haven't they come back through them?

2) Why would these highly advanced beings care to involve themselves with utterly primitive humans? I just can not think of one plausible reason. Anything they could possibly want from us, they could probably achieve through their technology and understanding of the Universe.

3) Why did all of this knowledge disappear when they left?

Again, sorry if these questions are just repeats or whatever, but I didn't feel like going through 340 pages.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ftiysl
Well, I only read the first 10 or so pages, so its likely I've missed a bunch of stuff, but I do have a few questions.

1) Where did they go? Its late, so I may be just tired, but it seems like you were saying that some were banished through the gate, while others are still living somewhere nearby. Who is who in these scenarios? Also, if they have spaceships, why couldn't they simply fly back through space? Or for that matter, why not make a new wormhole back to where they wanted to go? At the very, very least, if the governments of Earth have located these devices and are using them, then why haven't they come back through them?

2) Why would these highly advanced beings care to involve themselves with utterly primitive humans? I just can not think of one plausible reason. Anything they could possibly want from us, they could probably achieve through their technology and understanding of the Universe.

3) Why did all of this knowledge disappear when they left?

Again, sorry if these questions are just repeats or whatever, but I didn't feel like going through 340 pages.

According to some ancient vedic texts they left due to knowing the comming of the current age known as the age of Kali and will return once we peak out at Satya Yuga again.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

www.tfund.com...

www.tfund.com... eeeb62a67bc8476f13985e6b5491_front.jpg

edit on 13-2-2015 by awareapparel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insidedaheart
a reply to: Dutch_Rick
Sounds great!! can't wait to see it.

You missed it.
Thread about it here at ATS.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I dont doubt that stargates are very real and are possible with advanced technology.

However I think there may be another way through meditation you may astrally travel through a stargate or wormhole created with your mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I dont doubt that stargates are very real and are possible with advanced technology.

However I think there may be another way through meditation you may astrally travel through a stargate or wormhole created with your mind.

If you look at all the information, and then try and think what if, the body really is just a machine for walking around the Earth, that essentially is held together by information . That the ka/Soul/Astral body, whatever you want to call it. Is run from a permanent extra dimensional state, with an interface between the two states, then it all makes sense. Star gates make good sense, because if its not, then the alternative is that, we are just eating and sh)(*&^ machines, who would be better off for all concerned not to have existed in the first place.

Their is no way that a physical body, can stand the stress of permanent space travel into the Cosmos, for any significant periods. But the Ka could and no doubt does. But the chaos of confusion , like demons gods ghosts ghouls vampires,religion and all the other fear generating superstitious nonsense, has obscured the fact. That we are either children, prisoners, or have opted to play a reality game , I wonder which one it is?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

If you look at all the information, and then try and think what if, the body really is just a machine for walking around the Earth, that essentially is held together by information . That the ka/Soul/Astral body, whatever you want to call it. Is run from a permanent extra dimensional state, with an interface between the two states, then it all makes sense. Star gates make good sense, because if its not, then the alternative is that, we are just eating and sh)(*&^ machines, who would be better off for all concerned not to have existed in the first place.

Their is no way that a physical body, can stand the stress of permanent space travel into the Cosmos, for any significant periods. But the Ka could and no doubt does. But the chaos of confusion , like demons gods ghosts ghouls vampires,religion and all the other fear generating superstitious nonsense, has obscured the fact. That we are either children, prisoners, or have opted to play a reality game , I wonder which one it is?

Yes however I think the body is an extension of the mind which is capable of not only stargate travel but also manifestation of reality itself as well as altering it. Our minds may be our ace in the hole so to say. With the power of the mind we may be able to craft entire universes, similar to as we do in lucid dreams however in waking reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have read up to 27 pages on this thread, and still so much to go. I'm loving every minute of it. Someone stated earlier how they loved your open mind even though you are a christian, and I am the same way. This is awesome, amazing stuff. I can't wait to catch up on the rest, but I'm gonna go read your books now. Glad to see this thread is still going. BTW is Zorgon still posting? He's awesome too.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

can you give me the precise latitude and longitude of purported star gate locations?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is off topic, but I can't send you a private message, maybe because I just joined today. So i'll post my question here.

I have a theory on Enki and Enlil, and how neither of them are good, and how it ties into most of the religions of the world today, and is taking away from the truth of God. I can give a the basic theory to start and link you information supporting that as well, if you're interested. Let me know. Also, I prefer to do this privately and not on the thread as it has nothing to do with star gates, and I'm purely interested in your biblical application to my thoughts.

P.S. I love your thread on star gates and I've read about maybe 40 pages of it, not consecutively though. I think your research is amazing and I appreciate that there are other Christians out there like me.
God bless!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zyelhsak

send away.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

can you give me the precise latitude and longitude of purported star gate locations?

I think the locations are where they always were, along the 30th parallel, Giza to name but one. But anywhere where the telluric currents were strongest , with the timing becoming another factor, as that would determine the strength . The type of stone, whether crafted, or natural as in a cave, where the quartz crystal lattice held the energy to make things a possibility, especially in Blue Granite.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I tried to send you a private message again, and it says I can only pm the staff, is there something I'm doing wrong? Can you pm me?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: zyelhsak

I tried to send you a private message again, and it says I can only pm the staff, is there something I'm doing wrong? Can you pm me?

you have to make 20 posts

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join