It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Well, between this one and another post of yours I hope I will reach that status soon.

On another note, I read a link way earlier that Zorgon posted I think, and it was about arches and basically time/dimension travel, of actual experiences. I tried to look up more about it yesterday and my goodle fu failed me. It was extraordinary though. Nonetheless I see a lot of merit in it with star gates, old or new. I don't know if you addressed it but I would like to hear your thoughts on it. If you need a reminder I can probably dig up the link again.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zyelhsak

Well, between this one and another post of yours I hope I will reach that status soon.

On another note, I read a link way earlier that Zorgon posted I think, and it was about arches and basically time/dimension travel, of actual experiences. I tried to look up more about it yesterday and my goodle fu failed me. It was extraordinary though. Nonetheless I see a lot of merit in it with star gates, old or new. I don't know if you addressed it but I would like to hear your thoughts on it. If you need a reminder I can probably dig up the link again.

yeah i'd need you to link it again for me, please.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think there are stargates within the atoms themselves.. . .

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I think there are stargates within the atoms themselves.. . .

It must be true, then, that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Physicists Find a Link between Wormholes and Spooky Action at a Distance
link

Harte

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Very interesting article…Thank You!

Undo, we have taken the liberty to follow up on the leads and commenters (two years old) for an upcoming feature that ties this in with the Lizard People under Los Angeles.

Glad to see You still here.

With great respect,

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

passive aggressive or WHAT?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I don't have time to read all the post in this thread. But for me, star gates are real. They are here in earth. It just the matter of time when we can discover them again. Our ancient ancestors already practiced travel between the star. These stories have been recorded in many ancient civilization and stories.

But, there maybe another star gate inside us. Sometimes, you can communicate with other worlds through dreams and for me, this is the fastest way we can reach to another universe or wait until our scientist discover how to move our physical form through a star gate.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hi everyone, undo, zorgon and the gang!

I have read up to page 46 and heard a mention of Sitchin and Graham Hancock.. but I was wondering which books do you recommend that go inline with your research undo?

I really want to get more information on this, and I will keep reading the thread, but I'd like to have something on my Kindle as well. So, please, if you have time, give me some pointers
What about your e-books? Are they finished and available to download somewhere? Are you working on something now? I tried contacting you to one of the emails mentioned on previous pages but it is not reachable

Please keep writing about this and researching it, it's VERY interesting and intriguing!

ulundor

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ulundor

A great deal is about to happen, especially as we approach September 2015. Many believe CERN will be used to open an alternate dimension to allow the demons to come here. Thoughts...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrEHok
a reply to: ulundor

A great deal is about to happen, especially as we approach September 2015. Many believe CERN will be used to open an alternate dimension to allow the demons to come here. Thoughts...

well seeing as how demons in touchable form cant exist on the Prime material plane thats gonna be a hell of a trick. Universal laws and all that.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Interesting

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Haha. Aw.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Using stargates to travel makes much sense

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

can you please expand upon the quantum cloning and teleportation?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My friend has been has been seeing strange things for the last few weeks check them out.

I don't know if they are portals, UFO's whatever but they are there every night, and sometimes in the daytime

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone think this might be a portal? It's been there for a while and sometimes there's more than one. They are in an area with a huge amount of history dating well back before the romans

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeanHankin

Have a look at the bottom of the object, it looks like there are 2 or 3 other things moving around inside it.

Very creepy

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muersigbaihn

Whats ur theory?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeanHankin
My friend has been has been seeing strange things for the last few weeks check them out.

I don't know if they are portals, UFO's whatever but they are there every night, and sometimes in the daytime

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone think this might be a portal? It's been there for a while and sometimes there's more than one. They are in an area with a huge amount of history dating well back before the romans

that's an odd thing

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonedogdiary

can you please expand upon the quantum cloning and teleportation?

did you go to the link? i think i provided a link to IBM's site on the subject of quantum teleportation. the idea as far as cloning goes is they copy/clone the object and attempt to recreate it at the other end of the teleporation system.

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join