It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help posting this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Guys, I found a picture of Bert Newton. Because of what Nrty said, well I stuck him on photoshop. Did "Find Edges" And, one of his eyes! is like a reptilian!!! No joke! I have the pic! It's soooo wierd. And I don't know how to post it. Can somebody please help me.... I'll email the pic to you, and you can do the code, cause it won't let me I don't know how to do.

THis is small proof, very small, but very wierd!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Are you sure its not a reflection in the eye as the eye ball can stretch a light source and thin it down. If not find out how to post it because I do not how to do it either.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
you can host your picture from here imageshack.us...
Just click browse and upload the pic,

Note
check to see if you picture is saved in a file format that is permitted by image shack.

edit this should have been posted to Computer Help

[edit on 5/3/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ok, that's the image of his eye..and it's def not reflection, cause when I did "find edges" on the other side of his eye, it didn't do it.

Now you can see the regular pic here>

This better work.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Most of us probably won't notice the reptillian features of Bert Newton, because the triggers that give away their existence, are always random, and only set off certain people that are attuned to them. The triggers are always up for interpretation, and you never the same trigger twice.
That's how they work, on a randomising frequency pattern... only when the reptiles get lazy, and grow weak, do the number of visible triggers, start to increase (and hence, the number of reptillian sightings increases).

I don't expect anyone else to believe me when I said that I believe Bert Newton is a shapeshifting reptile, but I do expect you all to go out and find what triggers YOUR perception of a reptillian.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here are your two pictures, whitelightwolf

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What you did wrong when you tried to add the pictures in your post:

You used the links to the pages where the pictures were found instead of the links to the pictures themselves. Then they won´t show up here.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
What you did wrong when you tried to add the pictures in your post:

You used the links to the pages where the pictures were found instead of the links to the pictures themselves. Then they won´t show up here.

Ahhh Thank you so much! That's what I was doing wrong..by the way, I love your avatar, so cute and so funny! Many thanks mate!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Haha Bert Newton is no reptilian, he is just unfortunately no Brad Pitt!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Haha Bert Newton is no reptilian, he is just unfortunately no Brad Pitt!

hahah, well you can't be too sure though. I know about them demons...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Who is that guy on the right? Looks like he works as a drag queen on the weekends.

If weird looking people like him are aliens then I know how to spot them. There has to be lots of them out there and here to put down the real human and keep them down.

new topics

top topics

join