It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ralph kleins outburst proof klein should be replaced...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i couldnt believe my ears when i heard ralph klein threw a book at a 17 year old girl, thats right only 17. it doesnt matter if he threw it over his shoulder or however he threw it. what matters is he threw it and it hit her... why are other politicians so quiet about this???? first klein blows up a hospital, (safely but stupidly) now hes throwing books. kleins time has come to take a hike... to retirement. who else agrees?

www.canoe.ca...

[edit on 5-3-2006 by stuffofnightmares]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
All that I know for certain is that if I had thrown an object at a politician, much less hit one, I'd be up for assault charges. But, then, politicians -- especially Canadian politicians -- are judged by a different standard. A few years back, then Prime Minister Jean Chretian actually grabbed a heckler and put him into a headlock. Man, can you imagine what would happen if you tried to put a headlock on a politician?

It's time that politicians get the message "they are not above the law". Unfortunately, everyone is complacent about incidents like this because, it would seem that politicians ARE above the law.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i love klein for one simple reason, he provides the rest of canada with a good laugh every now and then.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
He threw a book at a 17 year old girl on purpose? Why?

I remember a while ago Jean Chretien got a pie in the face
And his stupid guards didn't even do anything. An American president would NEVER have that happen to him; no one could ever get that close to a US president to throw a pie in his face (although that would be hilarious if it happenend to Bush :lol
. Our leaders should be as well protected as the American ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
why? we dont need to, people are not as crazy up here. so what if he pied chretien? chretien knocked the poor bugger around, remember? how was the american security goin for them? how many of there prez's have had attempts to kill them? were a little more respectful up here i guess.
that whole klein thing is stupid. remember when he yelled at the homeless people to get jobs.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I almost forgot about that. :shk:

Showing up drunk at a homeless shelter, throwing money at them and telling them to get jobs was probably the absolute low point of Ralph's career.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i read that my province's pc party (or sask party or whatever) was trying to woo ralph over here to run for premiere. this is the single dumbest province in history. why would we want him here?especially now that he seems to have gotten crazier?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ralph Klein needs a shrink badly. He needs help with his anger problem so he can stop taking it out on the citizens.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
All that I know for certain is that if I had thrown an object at a politician, much less hit one, I'd be up for assault charges. But, then, politicians -- especially Canadian politicians -- are judged by a different standard. A few years back, then Prime Minister Jean Chretian actually grabbed a heckler and put him into a headlock. Man, can you imagine what would happen if you tried to put a headlock on a politician?

It's time that politicians get the message "they are not above the law". Unfortunately, everyone is complacent about incidents like this because, it would seem that politicians ARE above the law.

It wasn't a headlock, he was just giving him the Shawinigan Handshake

Also remember that Ralph Klein got pied himself back in 2004.
www.cbc.ca...

I agree with darkside_ofthe_moon, he's great for a laugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ralph got hit with a pie. He he. That's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He won't last long out of office. He won't be able to handle the lack of power and attention. He'll "spin a bearing" or "throw a rod out the side of the block". At times I like "the Ralph factor" for sheer unpredictability whether he's touching the Queen or shooting a shotgun for hours and hours and hours all nite at the Fort Mac property enjoying a few bevys.
At other times I find him absolutely repellant. Bye Ralph - 'hope the golden parachute doesn't cause you too many G's when it hits.

top topics

join