It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alice in wonderland and the world trade center disaster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I decided to buy this book last week on recommendation from a friend.

people you all need to get your hands on a copy, read it cover to cover, and then realise just why Mr Icke is hounded by the worlds media. It is dynamite pure and simple. Theres just so much that rips out the heart of the establishment and opens your eyes to what is really going on around us. Its not just about 9/11, but reptilians and their system of divide and conquer, Bush and his role in arms and drug smuggling, boheimian grove... oh the list is endless. I missed a day of my life because I just could not put this book down - All ATS'ers need to read it - political and humanitarian dynamite.

MR ICKE I APPLAUD YOU LOUD AND LONG

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes indeed; How deep does the Rabbitt Hole go?

Has anybody else seen the damning 911 video clip recently linked on David's website?

youtube.com...

After you get through the painfully ironic "God Bless America" intro...

You can clearly hear several explosions going off & dust clouds emerging at the bottom of the towers prior to their collapse.

Also very suspicious are numerous helicopters flying about which are pointed out on the footage. At various points the helicopters give off very bright flashes as they're directly on top of the towers? At first I thought that it could be just the sun glinting off the fuselages, as it was a bright sunny day, but the fact is when these flashes happen they are immersed in very dark almost opaque clouds of smoke. The other anomaly mentioned by the gentleman who filmed this footage as he was standing on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River in Hoboken is that the smoke is thick & black which is indicative of a fire winding down.

I myself had some kind of intuitive gut reaction when I was watching this, when I saw one of the last bright flashes from one of the helicopters appear, & almost immediately after that the south tower collapses, Mission Accomplished indeed as it's pointed out on the footage.

Of course the naysayers could argue it would be relatively easy for someone to dub in the sound of explosions & perhaps even the visual effect of dust clouds emanating from the bottom of the towers after these explosions, but to me I believe what I saw on that clip was the genuine article.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone else & their reactions to this clip, especially from people that actually buy the official story (probably aren't any on here) & how this can be explained away. Personally I don't know how it can be.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i think the whole idea of Helicopters firng missiles at the towers a bit dubious, those flashes dont look like missile flashes to me, theyre more pulsinng than flashing, maybe its just a landing light or spotlight? and the fact the have a man hanging out of the helicopter while they fire missiles, it doesnt make sense...
another thing that doesnt make sense is that it was reported as being US army helicopters firing into the buildings, this would be completely detrimental to the US economy as there was a huge stock crash after the attack

[edit on 6/3/0606 by Korsyn01]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Glad you enjoyed the book, I read it a few years ago and found it very good and mind provoking on alot of subjects as well as 9/11.

If you get the chance please read The Biggest Secret, also by David Icke
which I think you will find even better.

Good Luck

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello, never especially been intrested in the whole wtc conspicarcy thing, but did watch this video to see if after allthis time anything is more obvious or not. at the time of the collapse i did think it semed strange the fact the building fell in a straight line down when it seemed to be tilting at the first bit.

Watched the video however and the whole helicopters firing misisles seems a bit lame, could be wrong however.
What did intrest me more was near the end of the video where the collpasing tower is filmed.

On the video it says and shows in 3 seconds the building fell 30 stories, from here to here. but stops.
anyone here do physics??....

30 stories, thats what, 2.5metres on average per story. so thats 75 metres.

so in 3 SECONDS, the building FELL 75 METRES. hang on, thats not right.

simple physics. acceleration is 9.8m/s due to gravity. so in 3 seconds the building should have fallen .....

9.8 x 3 = 29.4 metres. hmmmmm but it fell 75.

So the building fell at 3 times the speed of accelreation.
??????
really

did it have a rocket on top speeding it towards the ground?

acc = distance divided by time.
the buildings acceleration over this period was

75metres divided by 3 seconds making it = 25m/s?????
WTF?????

anyone think im on to somthing?? or is this my limitless grasp of physics gone wrong, lol.

cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowingcrazy
30 stories, thats what, 2.5metres on average per story. so thats 75 metres.

so in 3 SECONDS, the building FELL 75 METRES. hang on, thats not right.

simple physics. acceleration is 9.8m/s due to gravity. so in 3 seconds the building should have fallen .....

9.8 x 3 = 29.4 metres. hmmmmm but it fell 75.

you're using 9.8 m/s, which is a VELOCITY, where you should be using 9.8 m/s^2 which is an ACCELERATION. that gives 88.2 meters for 3 seconds of freefall.

i find it interesting that the building collapse appears to be at a uniform rate, and not an acceleration OR decceleration.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
wow... This has to be the most believable theory now that someone explores their theory from every angle. Although if there was a vacum than how is there stuff still burning.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korsyn01
i think the whole idea of Helicopters firng missiles at the towers a bit dubious, those flashes dont look like missile flashes to me, theyre more pulsinng than flashing, maybe its just a landing light or spotlight? and the fact the have a man hanging out of the helicopter while they fire missiles, it doesnt make sense...
another thing that doesnt make sense is that it was reported as being US army helicopters firing into the buildings, this would be completely detrimental to the US economy as there was a huge stock crash after the attack

[edit on 6/3/0606 by Korsyn01]

With all due respect Korsyn you've got some catching up to do in regards to the events occuring on the morning of 9/11/01.

Why would landing lights or some kind of lights that have to do with the operation of the helicopter only come on for a second or two? Maybe they needed lights to see in all that dense smoke? Maybe they were looking for people to rescue on the roof? But again why only for a second or two? When you drive into a patch of fog with your car do you just flash your lights for a second or two? As far as a guy hanging out of the helicopter I didn't see that one. I had a hard enough time discerning the helicopters were it not for the little arrows pointing them out in all that smoke. I did see some very unfortunate people hanging out of the WTC windows making the horrible decision of how they'd like to die. Of course we don't want to contemplate such a horrible scenario in polite company but that is what happened to those people courtesy of our lovable NWO friends.

Getting back to the source of the flashes, the US government is in possesion of technologies, especially weapons technologies far in advance of what is made known to the general public. I'm not saying that was in fact what the source of those flashes of light was, some kind of advanced weapons technolgies perhaps, like electro magnetic pulse bombs, I'm looking for explanations here but Landing lights? Search lights? Come on, please you've got to do better than that.

As far as the scenario of US Army helicopters firing into landmark buildings and causing the stock market to crash that is an entirely plausible scenario! If you do any checking at all into the events of that day you'll find out that large volumes of put options were bought against the stocks of the airline companies involved in the attack, prior to the attack. For those not familiar with financial markets, put options give you the right to sell a certain stock at a particular price (strike price) at some point the future. In essence they are a bet that a stock or whatever your underlying financial instrument happens to be will go down in value. Put options appreciate in value when the stock goes down. This is one of the central points of the entire 911 truth movement. It is not possible to trade any kind of financial instrument be they stocks, bonds, options, currencies or futures without there being some kind of traceable paper or electronic trail somewhere! It is impossible to do it off the books. Somewhere somebody knows exactly who reaped the millions of dollars netted by this very "fortuitous" transaction. Why wasn't it disclosed as part of the 911 investigation? Oh I know Osama dabbles in a little stock option trading on the side in his cave in Afghanistan. Yeah right!

But the most damning evidence for me in that video clip is the several clearly audible explosions & subsequent clouds of dust & smoke emanating from the bottom of the buildings! Okay you can say it was dubbed in...but the sounds of the explosions has been corroborated by many witnesses on the scene among them Firemen & Newsreporters.

I'm not trying to demean or insult anyone here I just want to start an intelligent dialog. For those who are in doubt of a conspiracy taking place how do you explain what is on that tape?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The problem is theirs no way to effectively get these videos out. The closest thing to giving evidence for the 9/11/katrina conspiracies is popsci's article a while back which was to debunk the "myths" of both disasters
Its obvious that this is a controlled detonation but how could stuff still be burning at the bottom did something flamable hit the hot metal debris or something?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nice video.. i clearly hear loads of booms when there shouldnt have been

I dont think no helicopter fired anything but i do think the basement of the building was rigged to blow. Theres another video of firemen saying they heard explosions and also think it was a planned detonation, 1 of them was actually thrown to the floor by it, anyone seen that vid?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MadGreebo

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Havent read it yet, but ill look for a copy.

new topics

top topics

join