It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very strange logo in back of a Mobil Oil Truck

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So this morning I get a call from my brother saying he's looking at something strange in front of him as he's driving. It was a mobil oil truck and behind it was a logo imprinted on the mobil name. It was an upside down pyramid and inside it was a large eye. Well, as soon as I heard this I said to take a picture with his cell phone. And so he did.

And here is the picture.

Doesn't that seem odd? Why a pyramid? Why the eye? Why upside down?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've seen that too and as evident by the license plates in the pic, it is in NJ somewhere. The logo has no bearing on the Mobil co. as far as I know. What I do know is that the tanker once belonged to them but because of the properties of the paint, the shadow of Mobil is still visible.

Good pic though. I'll have to research it more.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infra_red
I've seen that too and as evident by the license plates in the pic, it is in NJ somewhere. The logo has no bearing on the Mobil co. as far as I know. What I do know is that the tanker once belonged to them but because of the properties of the paint, the shadow of Mobil is still visible.

Good pic though. I'll have to research it more.

Yeah, I really want to know what this means. Let me know if you find anything!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't know what T C means? Anyone else?

But an upside down pyramid usually refers to evil or the darkside. The all seeing eye refers to the etheric or other realms. Depends on who you ask because different occults have differring views on symbology.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Who knows,

Total Control ?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is just a company logo. If it were some big secret thing, or something bad, i'm sure they would not plaster it on a truck for all to see...

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
It is just a company logo. If it were some big secret thing, or something bad, i'm sure they would not plaster it on a truck for all to see...

-- Boat

I'm sure you've heard the saying...

Sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain site.

And if it's just a company logo, would you please be kind enough to provide what company uses upside pyramids with a large eye inside of it?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
MAybe someones trying to pull a prank on you?
but if its not, its a very interesting find!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Maybe the Internation Transport Carrier company out of Ontario?

I can't match up the logo, but at any rate it would seem to stand for "ITC".

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Face it, Satan runs the oil companies. How else do you explain prices soaring to 3 dollars a gallon US and them making 36 billion in profits?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have seen 2 of those trucks ont he west coast. At first I thougth some local company was to cheap to remove the name under, but later I saw a 2nd heading south but this time the logo was ontop of a texaco.

I'm not sure who they are for or what they carry but you can atleast remove the old logo yea?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It probably means to "watch" (eye) for "Toxic Chemicals" (TC).

It's a tanker, and if they were sold from mobile, they may be owned by a chemical plant and they are using the tanks to transport chemicals or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
TC is also a type of oil. There are several grades...TC-W3, TC-10, TC-15......don't know if thats what it was. Who knows...could be "Torturing Christians"...lol....pretty strange nonetheless

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Anyone notice that the mudflap says "Heil"?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Heil is a legit company that makes auto parts and accesories. I have a bug guard made by the same co. I dont think it relates to the Nazi party or anything..heh. Good eye though!

df1

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

[sarcasm]Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone but this is fuel for Masons only. We have special gasoline stations that sell us gas at 50 cents per gallon.[/sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
So this morning I get a call from my brother saying he's looking at something strange in front of him as he's driving. It was a mobil oil truck and behind it was a logo imprinted on the mobil name. It was an upside down pyramid and inside it was a large eye. Well, as soon as I heard this I said to take a picture with his cell phone. And so he did.

And here is the picture.

A triangle is never upside down!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK so the red triangle is a hazard warning sign- The eye is telling you to watch out, because the trucks a hazard. The TC is for the type of hazard, ie petrol (gasoline) and the company trucking it has heil mudflaps.

Simple and no conspiracy in it....

OR: The trucks a subliminal message to people. Get the symbols in plain sight with people seeing them on a regular basis so that when they sprout up no one complains about them or finds them unusual.

Its a blooming sinister looking sign..and combined with the heil, well thats freaky.

cheers for the piccie.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
OK so the red triangle is a hazard warning sign- The eye is telling you to watch out, because the trucks a hazard. The TC is for the type of hazard, ie petrol (gasoline) and the company trucking it has heil mudflaps.

Simple and no conspiracy in it....

OR: The trucks a subliminal message to people. Get the symbols in plain sight with people seeing them on a regular basis so that when they sprout up no one complains about them or finds them unusual.

Its a blooming sinister looking sign..and combined with the heil, well thats freaky.

cheers for the piccie.

This www.microbiol.unimelb.edu.au... is a sign for a flammable liquid wich is allready on the truck. No such sign exists of a triangle with an eye in it to represent a fire hazard.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Damn, Thomas Crowne, never knew you were one of the illuminati oil gurus.

j/k

[edit on 3-3-2006 by TrueAmerican]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join