It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very strange logo in back of a Mobil Oil Truck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Maybe the Internation Transport Carrier company out of Ontario?

I can't match up the logo, but at any rate it would seem to stand for "ITC".

I am going to go with "Eye" TC as well

....a play on words using the logo. It seems to make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
It probably means to "watch" (eye) for "Toxic Chemicals" (TC).

It's a tanker, and if they were sold from mobile, they may be owned by a chemical plant and they are using the tanks to transport chemicals or something.

I could see how you would think that...

but it doesn't make sense for such a highly explosive/toxic chemical tanker to just slap on a triangle with an eye and expect the public to know what that means. A simple, "Highly Flammable, Keep Away" is a lot more effective.

Maybe I should call Mobil directly and just simply ask what it means.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This image is one logo for a company called OCIPED, Oman's import and invesment company. Its also the UN logo, or our future NWO logo. Even the file name is ITC_Logo.gif. The image is offa page for a book titled Trade Secrets. link. They own at least one gas company.

Arab Country + UN Logo + Oil = ...I think i'll let your imaginations run wild.

If you search google images you get 47 pages for ITC, have fun.

Otherwise, its an extemely disturbing logo. It reminds me of the British "Big Brother Is Watching" Posters advertising the wide spread use of survalence cameras with the catchphrase: "Safe beneath the watchful eyes," creepy. Its so overt, you have to hope they're kidding.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
OK so the red triangle is a hazard warning sign- The eye is telling you to watch out, because the trucks a hazard. The TC is for the type of hazard, ie petrol (gasoline) and the company trucking it has heil mudflaps.

Simple and no conspiracy in it....

There are national and international standardized symbols to alert people to danger. An eye of horus was standardized in Egypt a long long time ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

I too have spotted this truck, and I'd agree with the theory that the symbols represent "ITC;" I noticed the words "Island Trucking" on the side of one of them.
Also, the inverted triangle is half of a hexagram/hexagon, which is featured in several traditions' symbolism. Amsu, the risen form of Horus, was represented by a six-pointed star when written with hieroglyphics. So the inclusion of both the eye and triangle is suspicious. However, it's highly likely that the truck symbol is just an interesting coincidence.
edit on 21-3-2011 by snpnappl because: verb tense

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict
TC is also a type of oil. There are several grades...TC-W3, TC-10, TC-15......don't know if thats what it was. Who knows...could be "Torturing Christians"...lol....pretty strange nonetheless

LOL..

In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt

For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

For if Joshua had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.islandtrans.com...

People need to quit being so paranoid!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Great now I'm going to have nightmares again! This world scares me however, I only go to community college so it could just be my ignorance... anyways this picture is proof that I'm sane..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
So this morning I get a call from my brother saying he's looking at something strange in front of him as he's driving. It was a mobil oil truck and behind it was a logo imprinted on the mobil name. It was an upside down pyramid and inside it was a large eye. Well, as soon as I heard this I said to take a picture with his cell phone. And so he did.

And here is the picture.

Doesn't that seem odd? Why a pyramid? Why the eye? Why upside down?

businessfinder.nj.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join