It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto area ATS members to have an informal gathering.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Over the past month or so, Above Top Secret members have been planning to meet in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Obviously, this is an "unsanctioned" meeting but, nevertheless, it's a great opportunity for ATS members to get together and meet one another "face-to-face".

The ATS gathering is still in it's "finalization stage" (as to date, place and time) but we do have 'tentative' plans and a number of members are eager and ready to go with it.

Toronto area ATS gathering

I was wondering whether it would be possible to place a banner on the ATS/BTS sites announcing this gathering? I know that there are quite a few ATS/BTS members in Ontario and Michigan who might be able to attend if they just knew about the event. If a banner were to be placed on the ATS/BTS site, we could reach a much larger audience of members who live within driving distance from Toronto.

If you sent me specs on banner sizes, if approved, I could even provide the banner. Keep in mind that this is an informal event. There are no registrationi fees. There is no profit to be made. It's a free, informal event. But it is for members of ATS, as such, we would hope that Above Top Secret would assist us -- unofficially -- in promoting our little get together.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm making a new aluminum foil deflector beanie for the big event.
I'm good to go for April 1st.

Perhaps we could send out a u2u to members in the area. I know bodrul made a map that many members put pins in for their location. That might be a place to start.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Is the greeting "Hey you hoser!" heard often at ATS member gatherings in Canada?

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The password to get into any Canadian ATS gathering is, "Hey Hoser this is the place to get free beer eh?" You have to know the secret hand shake too or the door man will pull your shirt over your head and start punching you.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You need to name 4 Canadian provinces, and the team name of Winnipeg and Quebecs old hockey team.

With these 2 trivia questions answered, you will be given a coupon for a free hot turkey sandwhich and 4 beer.

Hope to see you there!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd like to compile a list of members who might be able to attend.

So far;

chissler
Mosqua
Intrepid
benevolent tyrant

who else?

Please post your name if you would attend an ATS member meet in Toronto on April 1st.

Or, if April 1st is not a good date.....post your name if you are still interested in attending such a meet on another date......we might as well compile a list of GTA members and members in Ontario and Michigan (those who can easily drive, bus or train to a meet).

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Chissler? That's a helluva drive.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yeah I would not be in shape to make it to Toronto for April 1st. Examination time for my University, and my $ is being saved up to check out INXS in May.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I live in Calgary so I won’t be making it.

You guys are going to miss out on the April 1st shenanigans on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Lets all cash in our points for frequent flyer miles and we'll head to Aruba or somewhere for a week.

Content tagging will really bite the 3 amigo's in the ass.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ok.....
so far;

anxiety disorder
intrepid
Masqua
benevolent tyrant

for an April 1st meet in Toronto. Any others? If so, please list your name, and if you can attend an April 1st meet.

And.....if you would be interested in attending future meets, and you live within a convenient drive, bus or train trip....please submit your name as well.

Please....if you ARE interested in attending an ATS meet in Toronto on April 1st....U2U me and i'll start a comprehensive listing and I'll post it.

If you live in a location that is conceivably within your travel area and are interested in future meets.....also U2U me . We can use the info to plan for future meets.

[edit on 3/1/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

[edit on 3/1/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I cant make it on April 1st.

I am, however, interested in other potential Toronto meetings. I live in Toronto, so the location within the city isnt an issue. If its outside of Toronto it really shouldnt be an issue, either, depending on the drive.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm really sorry that you can't make it to an April 1st ATS meet in Toronto. I will, however, add your name to the list of ppl who live in this geographic area for the next one.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm in, any day I don't care. I just live down the road in Burlington.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I'm really sorry that you can't make it to an April 1st ATS meet in Toronto. I will, however, add your name to the list of ppl who live in this geographic area for the next one.

Are you a bot? That answer sounded automated

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
DeusEx is in I believe.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
DE is definately in, as he mentioned it in a U2U just a couple of days ago.

So am I

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If it's going to be all guys can I suggest Hooter's?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How about a place close to the waterfront, I'm taking the train into Union Station from Hamilton. If I don't have to find my way too far from the station that would be best for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
How about a place close to the waterfront, I'm taking the train into Union Station from Hamilton. If I don't have to find my way too far from the station that would be best for me.

Sure man, I was just going for the joke.

Is there a Hooter's on the waterfront?

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join