It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If It Does Not Fit...You Must Acquit!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
What does the ranting of the pseudoskeptics have to do with this? I'm talking about the actual debunk article not the spin in the thread!

The whole "debunking thread" was totally refuted by most of the members that posted and you are acting like the thread was the most significant in ATS history. Everytime they disagree you start a new thread and hope it goes better?

Did you read Joe Quinns article linked in the OP or what? That coupled with the information we have presented such as all of the anamolies with the hijackers clearly shows that we cannot ignore the pentagon..

I am not saying anything about hijackers as that's not the issue, and a conspiracy does not require that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon. Why,though, would the government go to all the trouble of using a "drone", and involving hundrends of "witnesses" instead of just actually using a 757? I read JQ's article and as I've said time and time again it's already been discussed. My opinion is that JQ's assesments such as

This black smoke is consistent with burning fuel (diesel), which continued to burn long after the flames and smoke from the main impact had died down.

are no more amateur than CatHerder. The thick black smoke of the towers compared to that of the pentagon:

Nobody was trying to fool anybody with double profiles. It was done out of necessity. skeptic overlord even announced it mercs return. But I must say you sure know a lot about ATS for only having 29 ATS points!

I never said you were trying to fool anyone, but you were still posting in his own thread, which isn't a good way to improve your credibility. I joined back in 04 and had over 200 posts but left last year because of arrogant posts like your first one to me. I made a new account to U2U a mod and see if I could get my pass emailed to me, but that didn't pan out. I started posting as TZ and left it at that. I have never posted in my own thread though...

As far as points go-

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something.
-Plato

BTW Zedd, what ever happend to The Zedd Show? I enjoyed those alot.

The Zodiac,

[edit on 6-3-2006 by The Zodiac]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I would say since Merc_the_Perp or Mr. Narc (whichever you are today) or Lyte Trizzle...I mean Jack Tripper have both said all the witnesses are suspect and therefore their statements are tossed out.

Quote when either of us have EVER said that "all of the witness statements should be tossed out". You are lying which isn't a very fair debate tactic and quite shameful behavior for anyone at all let alone a moderator.

If so, then all your so called experts (who were not even there) fall under the same blanket and we can toss out the propaganda they are trying to spread, right?

So you frame a question within a completely butchered analogy based off a lie? Wow. Why did you bother posting anything at all? You look like a desparate bully.

I love all the postings though, a link here or a photo there. Great stuff. Did you guys ever come up with anything other than pure speculation yet?

Oh, BTW...the moon is made of cheese. I have photos and expert statements. There are witnesses who have been there, but they are not valid and don't know anything about cheese. Can't prove me wrong.

Aaaaaaand he caps it all off with dripping sarcasm based on lame falacious generalities!! Ta-da!

Awesome moderating skills there buddy. I'm sure they will give you a special e-metal for your avatar or something.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You are tripping zodiac.

Lyte Trizzle has ONE thread.

I have ONE thread completely unrelated.

Mister_Narc/Merc the perp has 3 threads one of which was actually created by Skeptic Overlord with a post that he made!

We have NOT flooded this board with threads AT ALL and its ludicrous for you to suggest that we have.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Quote when either of us have EVER said that "all of the witness statements should be tossed out". You are lying which isn't a very fair debate tactic and quite shameful behavior for anyone at all let alone a moderator.

I was "paraphrasing" and not quoting of your basic position, since regarding the pentagon, the moved taxi and the WTC...all witnesses have all been considered suspect, coerced or involved.

And I didn't know we were suddenly under strict debate rules, which you sudden cry foul at the sightest chance. I suppose if this was basketball, you would certainly be crying foul the same way. And yes, I'm a moderator and I have an opinion. Get over it.

So you frame a question within a completely butchered analogy based off a lie? Wow. Why did you bother posting anything at all? You look like a desparate bully.

Ohhh..."bully"? Why did I post? Do you own this board now? Did I miss something? Get a crayon and scribble this down then ok? You don't.

Aaaaaaand he caps it all off with dripping sarcasm based on lame falacious generalities!! Ta-da!

Awesome moderating skills there buddy. I'm sure they will give you a special e-metal for your avatar or something.

And now the insults. Is your D-ego feeling big now? That's what you come with? Insults about me being a bully and insults about me being a mod. How about spelling? Want to hit that too?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I would say since Merc_the_Perp or Mr. Narc (whichever you are today) or Lyte Trizzle...I mean Jack Tripper have both said all the witnesses are suspect and therefore their statements are tossed out.

Never said it. Never insinuated it.

Stop lying.

I am only for finding out who's telling the truth and who isn't.

I have posted contradictory claims from eyewitnesses.

I've already said multiple times that I believe some saw a large passenger craft. But that is not what hit the pentagon.

Get your facts straight please.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Zodiac

Try making some significant posts in his thread then.

I did. Didn't you see them???

I ruined that thread.

Then all of a sudden there was a big huge distraction with my publicized thread about the Taxi, that SkeptiCoverlord made into a seperate thread(without asking or consulting me). Then myself and all eyes were diverted from the Catherder thread. And all focus was on discrediting me and the Pentagon talk through this taxi thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merc_the_Perp
Then all of a sudden there was a big huge distraction with my publicized thread about the Taxi, that SkeptiCoverlord made into a seperate thread(without asking or consulting me). Then myself and all eyes were diverted from the Catherder thread. And all focus was on discrediting me and the Pentagon talk through this taxi thread.

SceptiCoverlord...oh your cute with the casual insults and name calling arn't you?

How come when anyone posts a contrary opinion, then you cry foul to the Mods for someone hijacking the thread or being sarcastic? When it's a Mod who posts a contrary opinion, then we are bullys, agents, or just conducting ourselves poorly (like we're not allowed to have opinions).

I (and many members) find the METHOD of your delivery very poor and as a result, your message gets lost. It's too bad you and your "friend" can't tone the attitude down.

I suppose when people question 9/11 you say good job, but when people question you...they're jerks. Funny how that works.

As for discrediting you...you did that yourself.

Next.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

SceptiCoverlord...oh your cute with the casual insults and name calling arn't you?

How come when anyone posts a contrary opinion, then you cry foul to the Mods for someone hijacking the thread or being sarcastic? When it's a Mod who posts a contrary opinion, then we are bullys, agents, or just conducting ourselves poorly (like we're not allowed to have opinions).

I (and many members) find the METHOD of your delivery very poor and as a result, your message gets lost. It's too bad you and your "friend" can't tone the attitude down.

I suppose when people question 9/11 you say good job, but when people question you...they're jerks. Funny how that works.

Next.

Why do you always act so innocent and then make all these grandiose claims without backing them up?

How did I insult Skepticoverlord?

You guys are rediculous.

Leave me alone.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Next.

Why do you always act so innocent and then make all these grandiose claims without backing them up?

How did I insult Skepticoverlord?

You guys are rediculous.

Leave me alone.

hey Narc

I wuz lurking around old threads on 911 here and a few other boards, trying to find the # ppl was saying right after the attacks and I found this www.abovetopsecret.com...

are you #ing kidding me?

why hasnt any1 else noticed that?

hey Narc how much is the nsa paying you to be a #ing troll?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent Wsmith
hey Narc

I wuz lurking around old threads on 911 here and a few other boards, trying to find the # ppl was saying right after the attacks and I found this www.abovetopsecret.com...

are you #ing kidding me?

Noticed what?

What is your point?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent Wsmith

hey Narc

are you #ing kidding me?

I don't know.

How much are they paying you to be an annoying, paranoid, kook?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister Narc
Good Stuff, Lyte. I mean me. I mean Mister Narc.

I am Merc/Narc.

Narc has admitted to being Lyte/Narc and Merc has admitted to being Merc/Narc, so whether you were joking or not, it doesn't matter. I am not necessarily an "Agent" or trippin just because I don't believe everything you say. Why don't you grow up and quit with the insults?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister Narc
Good Stuff, Lyte. I mean me. I mean Mister Narc.

I am Merc/Narc.

Narc has admitted to being Lyte/Narc and Merc has admitted to being Merc/Narc, so whether you were joking or not, it doesn't matter. I am not necessarily an "Agent" or trippin just because I don't believe everything you say. Why don't you grow up and quit with the insults?

For the last time.

LAST TIME.

I am going to ignore the next person who bring this up.

I was joking.

I am Merc/Narc.

Lyte Trizzle is Lyte Trizzle.

You people are the one spinning your wheels with this crap.

I'm serious.

The next person who brings it up can debate my backside.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I never called you an "agent" and I said you were "tripping" because you erroneously claimed that either myself, Lyte Trizzle, or Merc/Narc were flooding this board with threads.

This is a flat out lie.

Why members of this board insist on falsely accusing us of things in order to make us look bad I do not know.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You better watch out though merc.........

Agent smith is ardently working on cracking the code of the mysterious mulletted fat guy with the poodle!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You better watch out though merc.........

Agent smith is ardently working on cracking the code of the mysterious mulletted fat guy with the poodle!

I gotta hand i to you mate - you're a real hoot!

*kiss*

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
When you are backed into a corner, change the subject. When they find out your true intentions, just say it was all a joke. Always good tactics but most thinking people can see through them.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This forum is for the discussion of 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, not other members, threads, backsides or as venue for profanity.

I expect a resumption of civil discourse.

Thanks. :up;

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
This forum is for the discussion of 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, not other members, threads, backsides or as venue for profanity.

I expect a resumption of civil discourse.

Thanks.

Can I just say thank you?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

the mysterious mulletted fat guy with the poodle!

See, I got a doggy too.

So what do you think about the raised wing on the purdue animation Jack?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join