It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The Third Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who is or will be the third anti-christ?? is he/she real??

We know from time that we feel that Kahn was ment to be the first antichrist although I think it's Judas ( as he was the first to act against christ and being the first Anti-christ. I think that they may not need to be truely evil killing millions or thousands, an act against a single person is just as diedly.

If so what about the guy who dropped the Bomb?? it was an act against christ starting or opening the channel to future Anti-Christ.

The world through the dark ages and through time were euphoric, and firm, faithful belivers on all sides of the world. Enter the 1800's money, wealth, became more and more in the wealthy countries, so God was put further back the line.

The second Anti-Christ: Hitler............. if you actually sit for a few moments and think, he was evil in a modernistic way, what Hitler was trying to do back then is not that much different to what Bush is doing now!!! one dictator to another.

So who's the 3rd?? is it this guy from Iran claiming to be more than holey. If not where will he/she come from??

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Chewy82]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Prince Charles of Wales? According to what I understand to be the correct conversion of the Hebrew Gematria to English letters, he's the only one at the moment that adds up to 666. There is a decent chance in error, but it fits fairly good also. The most likely thing to happen if the US were to fall, is the world would then be configured as the 'United Kingdom'. The 'first' beast that he'd require the population to worship would have to be a pope. If the 'Religious Figure' antichrist isn't meant to be the catholic pope, then we're probably atleast a thousand years before the end of the age in this point in history. At this point in time absolutely no other figure on the face of this earth could fill the roll of a human 'god' as well as a pope. What I mean by the thousand years is the fact that it'd take atleast that long to acclimate the masses into another universal religion.

That's about the best guess I've got at the moment.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewy82
....what Hitler was trying to do back then is not that much different to what Bush is doing now!!! one dictator to another.

I absolutely hate Bush, but I seriously can't see comparing him to Hitler.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't think Bush fits the role and his targets are not Jews God's people who the Anti-Christ who wants wiped out or the Chritians who will be beheaded when the mark of the beast system comes to power.

Its more like that Iranian president waiting for the 12th Iman to arrive and kill the Jews alswell. Also its predicted that Persia and Gog and Magog which is todays Iran and Russia will gang up on Isreal. No better time than now as they have a one way road for nuclear power and when there is trouble you know Isreal will be target and that is all explained in the book of Daniel. It might not happen now but the seeds are layed it can happen the partnerships are being formed and the weapons in potential development mode. I would not be suprised if Iran play future war mind game tricks by saying it could have weapons if they had to say so.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Prince William of England, not his father.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In North America, there are about 1,500 Christian faith groups, all saying they are the true faith. By that reasoning, 1,499 groups are headed up by antichrists on that continent alone.

So, maybe the best way to narrow it down would be to figure out the initial antichrist.

After the crucifixion, in about 30 C.E., the followers of the teachings of Christ were led by Simon Peter initially, and later by James...all well and good. They were a reform movement and practiced within the Jewish community.

And then came Saul of Tarsus in 34 C.E. who had that eureka moment on the road to Damascus after persecuting the followers of Jesus and decided that there might be a middle way by cosying up to the Jewish Christians as well as spreading it out into the Gentile world, represented by those imperialistic Romans who held Jerusalem by the throat.

In my opinion, then, this Saul of Tarsus who later became known as St. Paul, provides for me the best candidate for the first antichrist, since he started a new religion called Pauline Christianity based on his own interpretation of Jewish Christianity and married it to the Gospel of John.

I doubt if there ever was another human since then who compares to Saul of Tarsus and his political/religious manueverings to make the religion fit the needs of the times.
. edit for spelling

[edit on 28-2-2006 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The antichrist is said to be someone to fool everyone, so forget trying to find him, you would be best listing all the people it is definately not!, its probably one of them! seeing as u definately wont expect it.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Its definately oprah. i can feel it. Shes PURE evil. Cant you tell?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
(quote)In North America, there are about 1,500 Christian faith groups, all saying they are the true faith. By that reasoning, 1,499 groups are headed up by antichrists on that continent alone.

I am not sure about the numbers of Christian faith groups in North America but I think he is onto something. I don't agree with him about Paul. I think Paul was not an antichrist. However the fact that many of the Christian faith's in the world label one another as antichrist is unfortunate. I think we should think about it this way... it is not our church it is Christ's Church.

What if Jesus visited some of our churches in disguise. If He turned water into wine in the fellowship hall He would be thrown out of just about every Baptist church. If he picked up a guitar in most Church's of Christ he would be thrown out for playing a musical instrument. If He shouted halelluah in a Presbyterian church I'm sure He would get a few suprised looks. What I'm getting at here is that our understanding of the way God is is based on what we've been taught as well as what is the most comfortable way for us to worship God. People are different. Some people learn by seeing. Some people learn by reading. Some people learn by doing. I think it is the same way for how we worship God. God's ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. I think we are arrogant when we think that everybody has to think the way we do to be a Christian. I will list my references later but for now I want to move on.

I was raised Baptist. I still believe they are about 75% correct on everything but the whole issue of the rapture and the end times really bothered me a lot. So I found out that some people interpret revelations as dealing with the time just after Jesus left, AD 70 or that it deals with Church history symbolically. I researched the issue and I have peace about it now. I don't worry about a rapture and what happens during the seven years of tribulation. It is comforting to me to know that Jesus will return but not have to worry about the details. I think there are many antichrists. Read about Jesus then the opposite of Him is an antichrist.

I found these verses on antichrist:
1. 1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:17-19 (in Context) 1 John 2 (Whole Chapter)
2. 1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:21-23 (in Context) 1 John 2 (Whole Chapter)
3. 1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1 John 4:2-4 (in Context) 1 John 4 (Whole Chapter)
4. 2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
2 John 1:6-8 (in Context) 2 John 1 (Whole Chapter)

(Can't we all just get along?)These verses deal with ecumenical issues:

Mark 9
38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

40For he that is not against us is on our part.

41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Prince William could be a very big canditate depending on what happens in the next few years. And the new age Religion could have something to do with Princess Diana.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicted that the third anti christ would rise from the middle east bringing upon a nuclear war in which mankind is more or less wiped out. Maybe this Ahmadinejad of Iran? Very possible the way things are shaping up.

Is this the face of Satan himself?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sun Myung Moon I believe, is the 3rd Antichrist. I've been following this guy for the past few years. I first noticed him when fox news went to break the story that he had been anointed king in DC right before an advertisement break. When they came back they never broke the story because they were supposedly told by the government not to air it. I witnessed it first hand, that's the major reason I believe it. This man owns the Washington Times, and has also been associated with top political leaders. I could rant for hours on this wacko, but I'll just give you a link to check out and you can go from there.

iapprovethismessiah.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRitual13
Is this the face of Satan himself?

The only problem with that is, the antichrist to be wouldn't make a statement like 'I'd like to see Israel wiped off the map'. The antichrist to be will want to play king there. The last thing you'd say if you wanted to rule somewhere is 'I'd like to see it wiped off the map'.

Originally posted by Kantwab
Sun Myung Moon I believe, is the 3rd Antichrist.

Yes, he is an antichrist, but Moon is just a little flunky compared to the/a pope.
Catholicism is already basically the world religion. Compare the number of catholic "christians" with the number of moonies in the population. You let a pope perform a few pretty convincing magick tricks and see how fast the population will be at his feet.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
On the basis that the third anti-christ will have vision in only one eye are any of these guys a possibility in anybody elses mind?

Gordon brown

Possibly the next UK prime minister after Blair is out.

Abu Hamza al-masari

Known to preach racial hatred in the UK, now held in prison so maybey not a likely candidate.

Mulla omar.

A taliban cleric who seems to be very reclusive. (the quiet ones always seem to be the ones you have to watch)

I dont have much time to look up any more possibilities but im sure others will be able to dig some more up.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Nope, the anti-christ is going to be a blonde alien...people will be fooled. Then, they will turn on you and make you all get in a line to recieve the mark of the beast. And then if you refuse, you'll probably be killed. As for me...well I'll be some place else. I strongly reccommend become a christian while you are at it...

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Nice Gif Wise Sheep......wish it was a little bigger and slower so folks could see how the Triple Tau and Solomons Seal points to the letters M.A.S.O.N./ A.S.M.O.N

Anyways,,,on the antichrist issue. People seem to think on a physical 3d level when it comes to the antichrist so naturally they are looking for a single person, person of great power etc. Truth of the matter is antichrist is a very good counterfeit of the true gospel of salvation. Like one said about the 1500 faith groups all claiming to be the one true faith, 1499 are antichrist.

You will see alot of antichrist in many christian denominations as they preach their Gospel of sin and death and obedience to christ through fear, guilt and repentance. Antichrist can basically be thought of as a very good replica and can present itself overtly and covertly. In other words its not just murder rape and vile trash in the media..nor is it just chaos in the minds of men etc...it also comes as an angel of light promising to have a relationship with Jesus which also takes many forms..I sometimes think of the abundance movement within christendom. Theres not a problem with having a relationship with Jesus but when you begin mixing Law and Grace the gospel becomes something totally different(Another Gospel). Many are under the assumption that after they get saved somehow they are gonna repay God for saving them...they wont sin anymore(fall short of Grace), they wont get mad at God anymore...the so called ideal christian experience some and many try to sell and convince their followers.

Some so called authorities within christendom will always keep you wondering in the back of your mind if you (one) can sin their way out of the grace of Gods salvation.

Personally i believe antichrist is a spiritual issue and one that is in the form of mass mindset..not so much a false prophet that will come and have all the answers to the worlds ills and after he he/she has tricked everyone will slaughter us all....thats already happening as we speak from the mass mindset (See Iraq, the way we treat elderly folks, fathers that decide not to be fathers, make medicines to break other things so you can take more medicines so a few get seriously wealthy...and on down the line)

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I posted on who may be the anti-christ on the BTS thread..

Link is BTS anti-christ thread

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oakley
On the basis that the third anti-christ will have vision in only one eye are any of these guys a possibility in anybody elses mind?

I think its more symbolic "one eyed"more like He that would become known to represent or have authority of some of these imo.I think the pyrimad represents the base of Satan which was founded thousands of years ago and we aproach his rule on Earth which increases in speed as it reaches the apex or the eye.

For some common pics
images.google.com.au... mid&spell=1" target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

or some more
www.samliquidation.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I posted on who may be the anti-christ on the BTS thread..

Link is BTS anti-christ thread

Im open to that to Merger,,,makes sense. I always knew not just the Bible but many religious texts had been edited to gain control over the masses.
gonna go research Piso now

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Heres a link to google with PISO and the conspiracy of the New Testament creation

Google Link

For more google links search for "+piso +roman +family"

Kind Regards
Merger

top topics

<<   2 >>

join