It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It was the Time Traveller that brought me here - I found this site doing a web search from Coast to Coast's site. I think I found a home here - everything is a lie and needs to be to keep us asleep. The truth might stir us awake and that might be a little disturbing to most. Ignorance isn't an option anymore - governments lie and scientists? Well scientists do what scientists do to keep themselves sane and in control and while they search for the truth through blinders the rest of us are left to seek for ourselves knowing what can't be proven - there's a lot more going on out there than we can possibly imagine.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well spill the beans and tell us what is going on.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know about everything that's going on. 9/11 is planned. There are such things as reptilians. Mars does have life on it. The government lies...Osama Binladen was made up by the CIA. and, the only thing that matter is love, everything else is illusion. Yep David Icke is a brilliant man, and many other people that don't know what is going on are sheeple.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
After a lot of travelling all around the Internet in search of a group of like-minded people, I too have found my home here on ATS. Welcome to you, and I hope you stay a while. ATS teaches me something new every day, and it will dramatically change your mind and views in a very short period of time.

Always good to see other people from Ontario on here as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

You don't have any proof to proove you know it all. Would you please stop with this madness you're implying to the new members.

Welcome aboard Thinker.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Did you know that the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon was Febuary in 1865?

Welcome to ATS Thinker_1.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yeah... Welcome to ATS... Enjoy your long stay...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARMThinker_1

ENJOY YOU STAY

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welcome Thinker_1.

I peruse these forums everyday, tis such a great place. Hope you enjoy it like I do!

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome. If this is indeed the funny farm, I'm going to like it here - I've been travelling alone far too long and thought I was getting too weird. The circles I travel in don't like to think of some of things I can't escape....

[edit on 2/26/2006 by Thinker_1]

top topics

join