It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot is in PORTUGAL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Back to the point. There is the heavily dense Bussaco Forrest in Portugal. From what I've researched, in the last few generations the forest life in Portugal has been desimated immensly. Remember, like cockroaches, they are probably wired to stay away from us. AAC

First, the "Buçaco Forest" is not a forest, it is what we call "mata", I think we do not have any thing we can really call "a forest"

Also, the "heavily dense Buçaco Forest" is a place well known by the tourists.

And it is not that big, as you can see in the picture bellow.

The greenest part in the middle is the "mata do Buçaco", with the convent in the middle.

As you can see, that place is not big (you can see with Google Earth that this image is something like 9500 metres wide) and the place is populated.

Also, Portugal is not a "new" place, it is independent since 1139, where I live, Almada, has been inhabited since at least the Roman period (we have some Roman tanks for making salted fish) and we do not have any tradition of anything like Bigfoot.

Trust me, if we had a Bigfoot in here, we already have made some special dish with it, maybe something like "pézinhos de coentrada".

PS: "pézinhos de coentrada" is a dish made with pig's feet, we in Portugal eat almost anything we catch.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First, the "Buçaco Forest" is not a forest, it is what we call "mata", I think we do not have any thing we can really call "a forest"

Also, the "heavily dense Buçaco Forest" is a place well known by the tourists.

And it is not that big, as you can see in the picture bellow.

The greenest part in the middle is the "mata do Buçaco", with the convent in the middle.

As you can see, that place is not big (you can see with Google Earth that this image is something like 9500 metres wide) and the place is populated.

Also, Portugal is not a "new" place, it is independent since 1139, where I live, Almada, has been inhabited since at least the Roman period (we have some Roman tanks for making salted fish) and we do not have any tradition of anything like Bigfoot.

Trust me, if we had a Bigfoot in here, we already have made some special dish with it, maybe something like "pézinhos de coentrada".

PS: "pézinhos de coentrada" is a dish made with pig's feet, we in Portugal eat almost anything we catch.

Thanks for the info man. I knew Portugals history, I didn't think I say it was new, but maybe I did. I found the link of the forest by googling, I thought it had an interesting history. I agree with your proud culture, it is lacking these days where I'm from. Anyway, if you see Bigfoot there anyway, let me know.
AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caetano
GrowingConspiracy: inform that guy that Portugal is in Europe, near Spain. It's not in Africa or South America. Portugal doesn't have dense florests. Portugal have a mediterranean climate, not a tropical one like Brasil or Congo. I'm from Portugal and I can assure you that there isn't any bigfoot in Portugal.heheheh

I know, maybe he saw Barbas (the famous slb supporter) and though to be the BigFoot. But, then again, Costa da Caparica isn't a dense forest.

Since we are a small country most of the area is monitored, habited. If such a 'strange' being exist(ed), someone should have seen it, and stories would be around.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothing_pt

I know, maybe he saw Barbas (the famous slb supporter) and though to be the BigFoot. But, then again, Costa da Caparica isn't a dense forest.

Sport Lisboa e Benfica (SLB) is the club who is going to eliminate Liverpool from the Champions League. ehehe
Maybe it was Barbas who knows...That guy is hairy like a monkey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join