Bigfoot is in PORTUGAL

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ive been talking with a really good phsycic lately, trust me, this guy knows everything, and he tells me, he is 90% sure bigfoot is real and somewhere in the dense forests of portugal. he couldnt narrow it down after that, but i wounder are there alot of bigfoot sighting in portugal? who else thinks bigfoot might be there? they should search for bigfoot in portugal not malasya.




posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have my doubts about "bigfoot" being in Portugal, though I certainly would not dismiss that possibility. It's just that I really have not come across many reports of what one could describe as a European Bigfoot.



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what this has to do with the "Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence@Home" Network or Program?...Last I checked Bigfoot was just on Earth, not coming back and forth from Mars.



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
shugo,

have you never heard of chewy??



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   


OK?



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
WOW! That must be so cool to be having talks with a psychic!

I am wondering who brought up the topic of bigfoot. Was it you or did this psychic just out of the blue start talking about Portugal and Bigfoot?

Do you have to pay your psychic to have these Bigfoot talks? What else did he / she say to you that was extraordinary?

Thanks!



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Some of you guys are so gullible.

HAY GUYZ MY FRIEND'S FRIEND IS VERY SMART AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING *TRUST ME ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I SAID SO AND YOU CAN TRUST ME LOL* AND HE SAID THAT BIGFOOT LIVES IN HIS CLOSET LETZ SEND A SEARCH TEAM ASAP TO FIND THIS BIG HAIRY DUDE AND SEE HOW HE COULD EAT SLEEP AND DO HIS TOILET BUSINESS IN SUCH A CRAMPED SPACE

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
Some of you guys are so gullible.

HAY GUYZ MY FRIEND'S FRIEND IS VERY SMART AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING *TRUST ME ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I SAID SO AND YOU CAN TRUST ME LOL* AND HE SAID THAT BIGFOOT LIVES IN HIS CLOSET LETZ SEND A SEARCH TEAM ASAP TO FIND THIS BIG HAIRY DUDE AND SEE HOW HE COULD EAT SLEEP AND DO HIS TOILET BUSINESS IN SUCH A CRAMPED SPACE

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]


I almost sure you're not supposed to use CAPS like that. But again, I love meritless outbursts. The Phycic who the author is talking about is on ATS. His thread is "HIGHER LIGHT ANSWERS" check it out for yourself, then you can load your head before you fire off at the mouth.
Peace AAC



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
Some of you guys are so gullible.

HAY GUYZ MY FRIEND'S FRIEND IS VERY SMART AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING *TRUST ME ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I SAID SO AND YOU CAN TRUST ME LOL* AND HE SAID THAT BIGFOOT LIVES IN HIS CLOSET LETZ SEND A SEARCH TEAM ASAP TO FIND THIS BIG HAIRY DUDE AND SEE HOW HE COULD EAT SLEEP AND DO HIS TOILET BUSINESS IN SUCH A CRAMPED SPACE

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]


I almost sure you're not supposed to use CAPS like that. But again, I love meritless outbursts. The Phycic who the author is talking about is on ATS. His thread is "HIGHER LIGHT ANSWERS" check it out for yourself, then you can load your head before you fire off at the mouth.
Peace AAC

The allcaps was satire. Satire to convey a point.

I don't care if the source is another poster. The original poster of this thread should:

1. Qualify his source with better credibility than simply "he said so so he must be right." That's no different than being a 5th grader who blindly believes everything his teacher says simply because she's a teacher.
2. A source's credibility still shouldn't make us blindly believe everything he/she says must be accurate.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm from Portugal and i've never heard of signings of bigfoot here.
Also, i don't think we have such a dense forest which could hide something like that. And almost all country is populated (it is small).



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Normally I would agree. BUT, considering the author probable thought that the majority of ATS knew of who he was talking about considering his thread has 33 pages in a few weeks and has not yet been interupted by one moderator, should validate his expression.

Now I was only saying, firstly, that was rude and short-sighted, and secondly I wanted to offered to tell you of the thread that you may check the "Phycic's" credintials. Nowhere in your reply had anything slightly to do with Bigfoot. His question was simply this: Have anyone heard of sighting in Portugal?



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
Ive been talking with a really good phsycic lately, trust me, this guy knows everything, and he tells me, he is 90% sure bigfoot is real and somewhere in the dense forests of portugal. he couldnt narrow it down after that, but i wounder are there alot of bigfoot sighting in portugal? who else thinks bigfoot might be there? they should search for bigfoot in portugal not malasya.


GP, I think Menguard told you that they could be found in many densly forested areas. Possible many parts of the world. AAC



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
AAC, OK, that makes a little more sense and now the original post doesn't sound as dumb*, but just because the Phycic (what the heck is a a Pycic btw? do you mean Physicist? and if so, how do we know he isn't pretending) has a 33 page thread doesn't mean anything to me. It's not hard to start a sensationalistic/controversial thread without getting banned. I mean, look what happened with Project Serpo. Also, if this person is a physicist, I definitely don't think that is anything credible enough for me to listen. I have a friend who is a physicist too, but he says a lot of stupid stuff all the time (some of it as a prank and some of it because of his biases).

I'll take a look at his "HIGHER LIGHT ANSWERS" post though if I can find it.

EDIT: * dumb because to just start a thread because of what another poster claims.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not physics. Telekenisis. Ability to retreiev answers from a "higher" perspective. I do think you should read through the thread (it is still on ATS main now) just so you can make sense of someone believing what is so unbelievable. As for the idea of telekenisis, it has been used by Countries and secret agencies for years (yes, they don't usually advocate such practices), and with a little research, you would be amazed. I too was once turned away by the thought. Funny how life reveals differently in time. Peace AAC



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
OK, I read some of the posts in the first and last page of that thread. As I suspected, NOTHING makes me think I should believe menguard's assertions more than if I or you had made one. What makes this anonymous internet poster especially qualified? His posts are just spiritual answers to questions, combined with cold reading (which I can do too...it's just like palm reading or what those "psychics" tell you on those 800 numbers and how they are able to keep people to keep calling back...it's all clever PSYCHOLOGY).

I find the whole idea of worshipping an anonymous internet poster really ridiculous, but hey, if it makes people happy by giving them hope, I can't stop them.



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Not physics. Telekenisis. Ability to retreiev answers from a "higher" perspective. I do think you should read through the thread (it is still on ATS main now) just so you can make sense of someone believing what is so unbelievable. As for the idea of telekenisis, it has been used by Countries and secret agencies for years (yes, they don't usually advocate such practices), and with a little research, you would be amazed. I too was once turned away by the thought. Funny how life reveals differently in time. Peace AAC

I am an open-minded individual, but I'll need more than just clever cold-reads for me to be convinced that mensgard has psychic/telekinesis/whatever powers. From the posts I have read, he's just being an 800 number psychic. Yes, it does take good skills to pull it off, but it's nothing paranormal about it. All psychology.



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
OK, I read some of the posts in the first and last page of that thread. As I suspected, NOTHING makes me think I should believe menguard's assertions more than if I or you had made one. What makes this anonymous internet poster especially qualified? His posts are just spiritual answers to questions, combined with cold reading (which I can do too...it's just like palm reading or what those "psychics" tell you on those 800 numbers and how they are able to keep people to keep calling back...it's all clever PSYCHOLOGY).

I find the whole idea of worshipping an anonymous internet poster really ridiculous, but hey, if it makes people happy by giving them hope, I can't stop them.


I tried. I understand your position. We will have to agree to disagree here. Unfortunately there is alot more to it than what you percieved. Sometimes we can look at something all day long and never see what your staring at. I know there is some mundane apsects to the thread, but there are defintie moments of purity. AAC



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
OK, I read some of the posts in the first and last page of that thread. As I suspected, NOTHING makes me think I should believe menguard's assertions more than if I or you had made one. What makes this anonymous internet poster especially qualified? His posts are just spiritual answers to questions, combined with cold reading (which I can do too...it's just like palm reading or what those "psychics" tell you on those 800 numbers and how they are able to keep people to keep calling back...it's all clever PSYCHOLOGY).

I find the whole idea of worshipping an anonymous internet poster really ridiculous, but hey, if it makes people happy by giving them hope, I can't stop them.


I tried. I understand your position. We will have to agree to disagree here. Unfortunately there is alot more to it than what you percieved. Sometimes we can look at something all day long and never see what your staring at. I know there is some mundane apsects to the thread, but there are defintie moments of purity. AAC

I'm sure you can point me or quote some of these "moments of purity."

I'm reading more of his responses. What is so AMAZING about his replies??? He's just telling peopel what they want to hear or hooking them in more because he knows who WANTS TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he ignores my inquiry I just made in that thread. He's probably gonna say something real cheap like, "well, I can't do this with people who don't already believe...you gotta have faith in order for me to connect with you."


Isn't that how religion works, by the way? It's all fiction, but they ask you to BLINDLY believe, which is what faith exaclty is.



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That said, there's really no such thing as "open-mindedness." What people realy mean to say is that they aren't biased. But people who fanatically and blindly believe in XYZ are just as biased as non-believers.



posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It is true one must have an open heart to recieve. This does not justify your skeptisim. I understand that you might have been forced to swallow alot of crap in your life (As we all have), now you have wisened up to realize the hypocrocy (first step). You're too smart to swallow amymore. That does not mean that there aren't "REAL" truths out there. Just because ours was hijacked for so long, and so many others are still blinded, that does not mean we are alone and unloved. There is a riddle to the universe and it starts within each and everyone of us. We we redirect our inquiries inward, to ourselves, (Which was Jesus's real message) we become connected to the truth that we already know. Everything is a self-realization, Mengaurd isn't telling anyone anything that they don't already know for themselves, they just may have nneded the software (provided by Mebgaurd) to read the data. We are all on that same journey. AAC





top topics
 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join