It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base in California?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Now we All know of the infamous project paperclip, NASA, the CIA and all....Could this be a symbol of it's credibility , and establishment? An architect sees what he created before anyone else.....

US Naval Base, Coronado, CA,

[IMG]http://img124.imagevenue.com/loc27/th_95774_US_Navy_Base.jpg[/I MG]

Anyone can go there...( If you have Google Earth or similiar)

The following is from Freepressinternational.com......:

UPDATE: 1.25.2006
If you turn Google Earth to true 'north,'the swastika aligns at what looks to be almost perfectly to the German swastika, as in the picture below. Thanks to a reader for the information.

[img=http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc59/th_00702_collage1.jpg]

[edit on 25-2-2006 by maathotep]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
wow thats something new. what goes on in that base do you have any info?

dny

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ma dads a cop. He says that all navy base ussualy function the same. The build ships and train soliders. This 1 might be different though it might not me registered with the government. there are still a few nazis around. Not much trouble but this could be different

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wonder what the architect has been thinking when he desinged a swastika- house for the US army. Maybe an inside joke?

I went to google maps and uploaded a higher resolution shot of the building, hope you don't mind:

external image

The same pattern is also in the two smaller buildings on the upper left corner.

Mod Note: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wish this could surprise me. I have a feeling in the coming years we're going to be exposed to some nasty truths. I am just starting to "really" think that I'm not living in the country that represent good.
AAC

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Like rats you think you've cleared them all out but they come back except now they have a major hold on your government. I agree with you AAC some bad things are going to come out the closet its not going to be a nice 2006.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It would be intresting to find out who the architect for this building was? Does anyone know the name of the architect?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What is the problem here? The base has nothing to do with the Nazis...

1) It's not a "swastika", but 4 separate buildings... no swastika.

2) Also, the word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck.

The swastika, early twentieth century, was a common decoration that often adorned cigarette cases, postcards, coins, and buildings. During World War I, the swastika could even be found on the shoulder patches of the American 45th Division and on the Finnish air force until after World War II.

Things to read
www.luckymojo.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

3) The nazis also used the eagle as a symbol. Therefore anyone using the eagle as a symbol is a nazi, right?

4) When was the barracks build? (pre WW2?)

Lets all try and learn about the buildings before we all start getting worked up about it...

remember...deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
to add to what " andpau87 " just said - as a architect why the buildings are like that - its a mattwr of efficiency apparantly - the lay out allows maximum density will allowing manimum natural sunlight to each face of the biluding

nothing sinister or suspicios

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
andpau87, you're probably right. And maybe it was built before Hitler turned the good luck symbol into a tabu.

Just to let you know, the swastika is still used by the finnish air forces in their badges and flags. But the finnish swastika stands on it's side rather than it's corner like the german swastika. I know because I'm a finn myself

You can read about it here:

www.ilmavoimat.fi...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There are already two other threads about this, but nice find anyway:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hmmm very eiree indeed, i find it offending to me and im sure others find it offending lets demand it be knocked down demolish it and it will be pollitcal correct thne too, as it is its not pollitical correct lets turn the pollitical correctness on them see how they like a bit of it LOL.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Can someone PLEASE give a google maps link?

I for the life of me cannot find it.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

maps.google.com...

Click on sattelite

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
to add to what " andpau87 " just said - as a architect why the buildings are like that - its a mattwr of efficiency apparantly - the lay out allows maximum density will allowing manimum natural sunlight to each face of the biluding
nothing sinister or suspicios

Funny then that it would be the only building in America built that way!!!!! Why have I never heard of this Swastika design being the best efficiency crap....lol You guys have an excuse for everything...lol

[edit on 26-2-2006 by maathotep]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

Yes I herad its true north but cant find it either.
Link or saved location from google earth please...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I got it...

Just search for "Coronado, CA" and zoom in to the end of the long peninsula thing.

maps.google.com...,+Coronado,+CA,&ll=32.67607,-117.157313&spn=0.003183,0.005032&t=k

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
its an accident, the building is not run by Nazis and the only way to see it as a swastika is if you are board enough to find it on google earth
I lived in california, their are no Nazis except repulbicans

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hillarious maninblack, I guess me being a republican makes me a nazi huh? The ignorance of some drives me nuts. Any way to find out who the architecht was? I mean, I doubt that the building was shaped this way to represent the nazis. Unless it was built by a nazi, but I imagine its a barracks or office type building.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That picture looks photo-shopped to me man. Besides the swastika is not only associated with nazi's anyways.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
That picture looks photo-shopped to me man. Besides the swastika is not only associated with nazi's anyways.

It's taken straight from google earth, why don't you take a look yourself.

maps.google.com...,+Coronado,+CA,&ll=32.67607,-117.157313&spn=0.003183,0.005032&t=k

btw. I agree that Republicans are Nazis

top topics

<<   2 >>

join