It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base in California?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hey there, I know all about that stuff. Did you know about the Denver International Airport. Their whole airport is shaped like a swastika. *nods*

take a look here> fpiarticle.blogspot.com...

And also, the airport is suppossed to be the center for New World Order control.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was stationed at Naval Air Station North Island just a few miles north of this site. That is the Amhibious base were the Navy Seals and EOD train. I was looking at San Diego last week and saw this also and immediately saw the design. Zoom up on the beach just to the west and you will even see the logs that the SEAL trainees use.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
All those buildings including the Denver Airport are built in that shape becuase it allows for maximum efficiency. Physically , and as ignorant Ape said for maximum sunlight exposure. There is no conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If i remember right the "swatstika" in question are quarters/barracks for the enlisted sailors. But it's been a few years since i was there, so could be wrong.

Naval Base Coronado is home to many Navy commands and entities, include Navy SEAL training, but not Nazi's.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join