It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Nessie sleep at night? literally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, as you can see by the postings here, we can assume that the Monster doesn't
breath air as we do, doesn't live in imaginary subterranean caverns in the side of the loch and hasn't been seen in any imaginay caves around the rim of the loch.
So... is the conclusion that the creature doesn't exist?
Can we be rid of this quaint tourist trap once and for all?

It looks that way here.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
to be contrary

i gagree - that the evidence against a giant marine mamal or other air breather is quote overwheming

the evidence any " hidden " caverns / caves where a creature of any stripe could lair , unmolested is water tight - no pun intended

the evidence against it having an " escape " route to the sea , by any means - is a slam dunk . there is no whay that any giant crypid could migrate to the sea - and return unseen is laughable - and yess i have seen the sliiy claims that there is a " tunnel to the sea " so many times - its no longer funny

however these facts do not preclude a gilled amphibian or giant fish

however there IS seperate arguments , which IMHO mostly goes against a water breathing cryptid presence

for example , i cannot find it now - but i remember a lively debate here a while back on the tonnage of shish / eels availiable in the loch - and what mass of giant preadator could acutally be suppoted

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If i saw Nessie sleeping on the land i'd grab a stick and start poking it's belly

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'd kick him in his b******s for bein such an ignorant git & not showin his face for so long

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Then he drops dead,and disolved and leaves behind a "I want too Beleive" T shirt then underneath it a pic of Nessie

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
& up pops baby nessie............................ here we go again

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorry i ate it i didn't know what dino nessie flesh tasted like

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join